BY COACH

This captivating, floral woody fragrance intimately embraces the romantic, desirable, and sensual spirit within the Coach woman. A fragrance of the heart, Coach Love is all that is modern, enviable, and chic. Coach Love captures the joyful rush of being in love. With a luxurious blend of green violet, gardenia natureprint®, and patchouli, these exquisite ingredients are bonded together to create a scent that is as romantically intertwined as two soul mates in love. It opens with notes of sparkling mandarin, dewberry, green violet, and freesia, whilst the heart is a sophisticated floral bouquet of magnolia, jasmine, and gardenia. Revealing a base with soft, dewy petals, and lush, fresh greens romance sensual woods, luscious caramel, and warm skin musk, the woman who wears Coach Love is effortlessly chic, naturally radiant, warm, feminine, and a true romantic at heart. Notes: Green Violet, Gardenia NaturePrint®, Patchouli, Caramel, Musk, Mandarin, Dewberry, Freesia, Magnolia, Jasmine, Sandalwood, Vanilla. Style: Romantic. Desirable. Sensual. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Sarah A.
cochranville
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PERFUME! My all time favorite perfume, I have never used a perfume that last on my body for such a long period of time. Best smell I have ever smelled in my life! Coach really did well on this product.
Stephanie D.
winter springs
This products looks and smells wonderful. It has a nice compliment especially with a night out. The package is gorgeous. I got this product from the actual coach store. I would definitely buy this product again.
Joan Season T.
I first fell in love with this scent in a magazine. Ordered a sample, and was hooked. Am just about finished with this bottle, so I've ordered the larger size. Also have the roller ball to carry in my purse.
Carrie D.
New Castle
COACH Coach Love 3.4 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
I personally was given a bottle of Coach’s Coach Love Parfum as a gift from an aunt, however, I was a little concerned due to being very picky with what fragrances I do like and don’t like. Nonetheless, my aunt knew I already had many Coach’s fragrance’s, therefore, she was confident that I would love this smell too. Nevertheless, I must say this is now one of my favorite parfum’s and very happy this was given to me as a gift.
Raven L.
Picayune
I love this perfume! The smell is perfect for summer. It's lasted a lot longer than other products I've tried, and the bottle was very cute. The scent is very refreshing. I would recommended this product to others for sure!
Vivian L.
Alexandria
This perfume smells amazing! I get so many compliments when I walk by, even guys ask me what perfume I use! You should consider getting this perfume and you won’t regret! Such a steal!! :) totally go get it!
Patrice H.
Killeen, TX
Coach love perfume the first time I smelled it in a sample I knew that was the one for me. I like unique scents and a smell that makes a statement. It is not too overwhelming. And when you wear it someone always ask what I am wearing.COACH Coach Love 3.4 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
Brittany J.
All I can say is I love this so much . I always put it on for my husband and he loves it. The price was not bad at all. I will tell any to pay it . It last so long in your clothes tell you have to clean it
Kristine D.
San Juan, TX
My husband bought this for me because I collect perfume bottles. I have no idea why I started but I have a pretty impressive collection now.

At first I didn't love the scent but then I sprayed it on my wrist. I don't know what happened from bottle to wrist but it's now my go to perfume. It has a floral scent and it's just strong enough without being overpowering. I've even gotten a few compliments when wearing it.
Niesha L.
Clinton Twp, MI
I love all things coach from their handbangs, phone cases, to their perfume coach is one of my favorite brands!:-) This perfume smells wonderful it's not too heavy & not too light just a perfect balance!:-) Some people might find it expensive but you to get a quality fragrance a little goes a long way! I like to buy during the holiday season you get more gift options!:-) I highly recommend this fragrance and any other one from coach!:-)