BY COACH

This captivating, floral woody fragrance intimately embraces the romantic, desirable, and sensual spirit within the Coach woman. A fragrance of the heart, Coach Love is all that is modern, enviable, and chic. Coach Love captures the joyful rush of being in love. With a luxurious blend of green violet, gardenia natureprint®, and patchouli, these exquisite ingredients are bonded together to create a scent that is as romantically intertwined as two soul mates in love. It opens with notes of sparkling mandarin, dewberry, green violet, and freesia, whilst the heart is a sophisticated floral bouquet of magnolia, jasmine, and gardenia. Revealing a base with soft, dewy petals, and lush, fresh greens romance sensual woods, luscious caramel, and warm skin musk, the woman who wears Coach Love is effortlessly chic, naturally radiant, warm, feminine, and a true romantic at heart. Notes: Green Violet, Gardenia NaturePrint®, Patchouli, Caramel, Musk, Mandarin, Dewberry, Freesia, Magnolia, Jasmine, Sandalwood, Vanilla. Style: Romantic. Desirable. Sensual. see more...

Divine S.
I got this one from a friend. She gave this to me as a gift. Omg smells soooo good!! It is not a strong smell also it lasted ao long on me. IDK how much these are but I love this and would recommend this perfume to all.
Elizabeth K.
This smells great!  It is pricy, but it is from a lixury brand and it is worth it in the end. This stays on for a while but I have to reapply occasionally if I want to smell fresh. Overall, this is a good product but is pricy for someone who is low income like me.
Phelan I.
Very strong smell. I didn't like it at all. Very small container so It wouldn't last long. It was a gift so I'm sure it's pricy. I enjoy BB&W way more. The packaging was cute but I gave it away because of the smell.
Miranda D.
I love the smell of this! So feminine and not too over powering. The bottle is so cute I get compliments on my perfume from coworkers all the time. Revived this as a birthday gift and was very satisfied.
Gina M.
Rochester , NY
I love the smell of this perfume. I wear it as often as possible. I wear it when I go out with the gals and just plan on having a fun night. Coach never disappoints when it comes to perfume.
Teresa M.
Minot, ND
As expected, being coach, it is beautifully packaged. The scent seemed subtle but on the sweet side. That sweetness brought on an intense headache. A headache I often experience around scents like exclamation, though it wasn't as overpowering as such. I would not wear it, nor want to spend much time around anyone who is. In all fairness, it should be noted that I'm prone to migraines brought on by certain smells. I would not say that the scent itself was unpleasant, I simply could not tolerate it.
tracy m.
I love this fragrance my husband bought me for my birthday and i was in love it smells soo good..everywhere i go i gets compliments when i have it on and it smells fresh and sweet but nice..truly recommend this for women it smells so good and i know you will love it.
Madeline C.
Pawtucket, RI
One my top 5 favorite scents. This is such a romantic scent but very subtle and sweet. Def. Surprised that I liked it. I wonder why I don't really hear people talking about this perfume
Stephanie B.
Cumming, GA
This fragrance gave me an instant migraine. I'm glad is not available any longer. It has a beautiful presentation, but the fragrance doesn't match it.
Stephanie C.
Never owned anything coach before but I have always been a fan... Always loved their unique designs and their packaging is so so so gorgeous....
Desire R.
Whiting, IN
What kind of scent does it give off? And is it long lasting?