COACH Coach Love 1 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Linda B.

BY COACH

This captivating, floral woody fragrance intimately embraces the romantic, desirable, and sensual spirit within the Coach woman. A fragrance of the heart, Coach Love is all that is modern, enviable, and chic. Coach Love captures the joyful rush of being in love. With a luxurious blend of green violet, gardenia natureprint®, and patchouli, these exquisite ingredients are bonded together to create a scent that is as romantically intertwined as two soul mates in love. It opens with notes of sparkling mandarin, dewberry, green violet, and freesia, whilst the heart is a sophisticated floral bouquet of magnolia, jasmine, and gardenia. Revealing a base with soft, dewy petals, and lush, fresh greens romance sensual woods, luscious caramel, and warm skin musk, the woman who wears Coach Love is effortlessly chic, naturally radiant, warm, feminine, and a true romantic at heart. Notes: Green Violet, Gardenia NaturePrint®, Patchouli, Caramel, Musk, Mandarin, Dewberry, Freesia, Magnolia, Jasmine, Sandalwood, Vanilla. Style: Romantic. Desirable. Sensual. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Latoya C.
Latoya C.
Roanoke, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Coach COACH Coach Love 3.4 oz Eau de Parfum Spray ladies please try this its a beautiful clasdic sent i purchased this as an splurge gift for myself i love it i will keep this in line up its soft and sexy i use it for date night or just when im feeling sexy or cute it reminds me of a beautiful spring nigh
Brenda B.
Brenda B.
Brownsville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a sweet smell, with a few sprays it will last you the whole day! It’s not too sweet either that it bothers you and you will get a lot of compliments! The smell does vary depending on how it reacts with your skin like any other perfume!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved the clean scent of this perfume. IT's the perfect balance of sexy and crisp. It's perfect for a girls night or date night. It was reasonably priced which makes it great for a gift or treat for yourself! I would easily buy it again and use it daily. It's perfect for a girls girl or a girl looking for Mr.Right!
Emely M.
Emely M.
New Albany , MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this perfume as a gift for my 18th birthday last year, it smells so amazing. There are some perfumes that you cannot really smell them well, but this perfume does it. It is a bit on the pricey side but it's worth it!
keisha l.
keisha l.
Summerville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells really good and the scent lasts for hours. I feel that it is a great price for the value of the products. Compared to other scent that I have used this is by far one of my favorites. Its smells like heaven on an early morning. There is nothing that I would change about the product.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Havelock, NC
I went to a Coach outlet store and purchased this perfume. It was not what I wanted it to be and I felt rushed during the purchasing process so I didn't get to really smell it so I'd know if I really liked it.
Linzey W.
Linzey W.
scottsburg
This is the best perfume I have ever smelled in my life great value not to expansive the scent is so good I can even explain the bottle is very nice and overall high quality I would defiantly re purches
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Valdosta, Ga
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this for my mom for her birthday and she loved it. She is a fan of the COACH brand and buys the purses and other accessories. I only bought the small bottle because I ordered it online but I may have to go back and get the bigger bottle! I would recomend this!
live l.
live l.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good product and very cute package. I love the size and the smell. My mom owns one and it does seems like a long lasting scent.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Bell Gardens
It smells amazing I would definitely  buy more and go back for more my mom wants one to the product is wonderful