BY COACH

Coach Legacy Eau De Parfum 50ml. A feminine floral scent with a true fashion presence. It is youthful yet sophisticated, indulgent yet fresh. The modern top notes of Italian Bergamot and Mandarin Zest add vibrancy to the fragrance while Freesia enhances the pure, fresh and floral feel. At the heart is a romantic blend of exotic flower petals. Precious Orange Flower Absolute combined with Gardenia Brazil, Honeysuckle NaturePrint and Jasmine Petals meld together for a sweet but confident feel. Chic base notes of creamy Benzoin and warm Cedarwood linger on the skin exuding sheer comfort and a subtle flirtiness. the fragrance is pure luxury. The simple round flacon is etched with the signature Coach pattern and the fragrance is tinted in a soft blush to enhance its femininity. The fragrance is presented in a sleek oval shaped package adorned with colours of the Coach Legacy collection. , Spray applicator, Eau de parfum. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "This is by far my favorite Coach scent, and maybe even my favorite perfume in general!" in 2 reviews
  • "coach legacy is my favorite scent from coach...a few sprays and it will last you all day...the scent isnt too strong either!" in 1 review
Tanya C.
Locust Grove, GA
Love the scent of the product. The packaging is very cute and doesn't take up a lot of space. I received a lot of compliments when I am wearing the fragrance. It is not an overbearing smell. It is something that I will definitely purchase again.
Meghan R.
This has and always will be my signature scent. Light but noticeable and has great staying power throughout the day. I tried the lotion but wasn't impressed, honestly the perfume works well on its own. I also love the signature box it comes in!
Lew W.
Plymouth , MN
So I am a huge fan of coach perfumes, especially this scent. This is a light fragrence but it's lasting! I swear 1.5 sprays of this and I'm good to go all day. It's slightly floral but a mature scent. In love.
alicia a.
I been buying mostly my all my luxury bags from coach its been a family favorite for a long time so when I seen they have a perfume I knew I had to try it out and it's been a favorite of mine for sure.
Mackenzie G.
Was kinda pricey smelled very good. Very nice bottle and design. Was very strong. My mom also loved the product however commented that she wouldn't buy the product herself so to the price
Rachel C.
Belfair, WA
Absolutely a must have!! Every time I put this on I get complaints on how wonderful it smells!! The smell lasts a long time and for the price it is well worth every penny!!
Celina D.
San Jose, CA
Love this perfume. The best perfume I have used. The scent is amazing. Can't even explain. It has great value but a bit to pricy. It does compare to other alternatives. I would buy again. Great scent.
Lindsey R.
Holden , LA
Love this fragrance! It's light and bright, has a fresh sweet smell and is not heavy! It's perfect for any occasion and lasts despite not being a heavy scent! Would definitely recommend this perfume!
Bianca C.
Newport News, VA
Let me start by saying very strong smell and very pricey but it will last you a while. Cons I would have to say the price that is it. I would recommend it to my grandma. My shopping experience was easy because I got it online. Very easy to find what you are looking for.
Danielle H.
Lincoln, AL
I received this perfume for Christmas one year and I hate it. It has a strong smell that didn't smell good on me at all. I brought it in to work and 2 of my coworkers tried it and didn't like the smell on them either. I only used 2 sprays and it was still too strong for me.
Stacey B.
Kincardine, ON
How would you describe the scent?