BY COACH

COACH Eau de Parfum - COACH Eau de Parfum by Coach is inspired by the spontaneous energy and downtown style of New York City. A fragrance full of contrasts, opening with bright, sparkling raspberry, giving way to creamy Turkish roses, before drying down to a sensual suede musk base.The feminine oval bottle references many of Coach's iconic codes. Its spray cap is shaped like a gold turnlock, imitating the signature clasp on Coach bags. Ebony and polished metal hangtags add a distinctive finishing touch. A horse and carriage logo, an enduring symbol of Coach craftsmanship, is subtly engraved into the glass. A nod to femininity, the soft pink packaging features a pebble leather effect as a tribute to the original American leather brand. - COACH Eau de Parfum see more...

• I was thinking about purchasing this perfume.. What is your take ...4 Answers
  • What is your favorite Coach fragrance?2 Answers
  • Is this launching soon? Because I can't wait to try it! @influens...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Elizabeth e.
Hamilton, ['', '', '']
Beauty Junkie Expert
 i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it
Madeline D.
Croydon, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this perfume smell so good 😊 my husband bought me the perfume for my birthday and I love it I Recommend this product smell like heaven 😍 you won’t regret it if you purchase!!!
Christina T.
Kingston, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing scent!! Coach is always my favorite brand and getting this was just amazing. It has a beautiful floral scent. It's not strong yet it's not light enough where you can hardly smell it. It's very classy refreshing.
Peyton N.
Sumter, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this perfume as a gift at Christmas and I can honestly say every time I've worn it, I've gotten compliments. I do believe it is a little pricey, especially with the fact that at the time it was gifted, it was Coach's only scent option after they (to my disappointment) got rid of their previously sold perfumes. But overall, it has a very nice smell, and is long lasting.
bianca r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
oh my gosh I had this at my counter for the longest time for a tester and that’s where I fell in love with it I am in the process of ordering this currently I love it I would recommend it to anyone . It has such a nice spring smell .. i love love love the smell is so pretty and light every time I’ve had it on people ask me what I was wearing ! it’s not too strong just perfect ! Macys !
Adrienne H.
Holland , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
The New York perfume is my favorite I'd say it's great for girls who are in there mid 20's and up, I can't get enough of this perfume, it's great for everyday use for work or going out. This perfume lasts sooo long. Tip : I love using body oil on spots like the neck and wrist. I spray perfume in those spots with body oil and the perfume will last soooo long.
Samantha S.
Melfa, VA
Review for: Coach COACH Eau de Parfum
Super expensive, but this perfume smells amazing! It also lasts all day and I find it hard to find a perfume that lasts throughout my busy schedule since I'm always on the go.
Jill W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really great perfume to me - I feel like I can wear it for both day and night events, and the scent is buildable. It's a somewhat mature scent compared to other scents that I've tried from Coach, but I really do enjoy it. I believe that it's a little more affordable than other brands as well.
Amali M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really nice perfume. I got this a while back and really enjoyed using it. The bottle is cute and if you like coach perfumes it is definitely worth checking out. I might not repurchase since I have my eye on a different coach perfume but it is a great scent nonetheless.
Aisha D.
Lakewood, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm wearing this perfume today. I feel like sophisticated with this scent. It's a womanly fall scent that I get compliments on. The price is what you expect from Coach. I don't anyone younger than 30 should wear, only because the smell makes me think of experience.
Lauren C.
I was thinking about purchasing this perfume.. What is your take on this perfume? Do you love it, or not?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this launching soon? Because I can't wait to try it! @influenster this is right up my alley! #loveperfume
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
What is your favorite Coach fragrance?
Drusila R.
Raleigh, NC
Coach COACH Eau de Parfum So mine is on his way from Macys online.. What is your personal experience with this one!?