BY COACH

Buy Coach Women's Perfumes - Pretty, chic and playful, a blend of soft, fresh fruits and florals with a heart of fragrant Yellow Blossoms and warm hints of Amber and Cedar Wood. Details provided by Coach see more...

Tayla M.
New Orleans, LA
I liked this scent! It wasn't super over powering and it was distinctive I would never label it my favorite and I received as a gift a couple of years ago but all in all for a coach perfume I thought it was pretty nice. I would not repurchase it personally as I have a lot of other scents that I like better and it has more floral notes. I usually like something more vanilla based or with Carmel undertones.
Chrystal B.
Medina, TN
Beautiful packaging and design. I'm in love with the bottle, almost as much as the fragrance. It smells amazing. And you don't need to spray the while bottle. A little goes a long way and the scent lasts all day. Coach for woman is worth every penny and then some. It's one of my favorite perfumes.
Kimberly Y.
Rosemead, CA
Use this everyday. This is one of my go-to! It's a great size and the bottle is very nice, not too fancy, just classic style. I purchased it from Macy's a while back. It really last! It smells amazing too! The smell lingers all day! A great addition to my collection! Highly recommend!
jennie A.
springfield, IL
Coach by coach for women is one of the best women's fragrance sprays out there I have been using it for a little over 2 years now and it makes a great gift for the holidays!
Indie L.
I love this on.
But i often used it in winter time as i found it too strong for summer time.
Has a nice bottle package.
It is long lasting.
I would buy it again but might try a different kind.
If you don’t mind a strong scents in summer time, you would love this.
Danielle G.
I love this perfume. I have bought a few bottles of it, as well as other coach perfumes, that I will switch between. It smells nice and stays on my skin for a decent amount of time.
Shakeria D.
West Palm Bch, FL
My mom absolutely love the perfume. Especially when i surpised her with ot on one of her birthday. And it smells incredible. Very pricey. But anything for my mom.
Christina K.
Madison , NC
Love the longevity of this perfume! My only complaint is that it is super floral. It was a gift, but I get many compliments when I wear this. Packaging is cute as well.
Jessie K.
This is my favorite perfume. It is not very fruity, but more of a grown up, sexy, lady-like smell. I do feel very professional, yet still confident when wearing this. I would recommend one squirt to the wrist and one to the neck for all day wear!
Whitney Z.
Port Wentwrth, GA
I love coaches classic smell. The are a timeless scent. Very expensive but a little goes a long way. I usually spurge on one or two perfumes and they typically last me about a year. So id say that it's well worth it.
Carmen L.
Bensenville, IL
I was wondering if this is a good fragrance, would to buy for a gift,
Elle B.
Is the packaging nice on this?
Haley O.
Greensboro
Does this have a strong smell? Also, how long does it last?