COACH BOXED MINI SKINNY ID CASE IN SIGNATURE JACQUARD

by Coach

X Precisely crafted in refined signature fabric, this minimalist design provides maximal function with an ID window on the reverse, a polished key ring and a secure zippered compartment for cards, cash and other small items. Canvas Top zip closure 4½" (L) x 3¼" (H) Jacquard design Silvertone hardware and logo Imported

How many COACH items do you own?
Is COACH one of your favorite brands?
Start your review of COACH BOXED MINI SKINNY ID CASE IN SIGNATURE JACQUARD!
How would you rate this product?
Love this and so wonderful to have when I carry a few of my smaller Coach handbags, Coach is so reliable that is the brand I have found myself buying all the time.
Union Beach , NJ
I use to have one of these and loved it. I let one of my children use it and guess what?!?! I no longer have it, lol! I guess she loved it too! It is a nice case to put what you need in and bring it with you in your pocket or wherever.
Tacoma, WA
This is small and super cute to hold your ID and credit cards for times when you dont need or dont want to carry a purse with you. Quality made of course since its Coach and has the awesome well known Coach design on it. Highly recommend!!!