The first perfume from Coach embodies the many personalities of the classic Coach woman: timeless, chic and sophisticated with its soft floral scent. Size: 3.4 oz.

Is Coach Outlet online good? And have they ever lost your package?
Please please please bring this back in a size medium. My daughter would absolutely flip if I had this.
What’s your favorite Coach bag? This one is mine.
Start your review of Coach!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“These are perfect I feel and look great in them they are adorable and they really do keep the sun out of your eyes so if you have sensitive eyes you should get these” in reviews
“On the high side of price, a little expensive, although they are definetly worth the price and last a long time, if well taken care of” in reviews
“This is my first pair of designer sunglasses (I had received them as a gift) and they are just gorgeous!” in reviews
“Gorgeous, expensive but good quality I enjoy my Coach sunglasses very much, would like to buy another pair soon.” in reviews
“Coach sunglasses are expensive I bought a pair because they are really cute and stylish I loved how they looked on me but it's not a good idea to spend a bunch of money on them because if you have young kids they are easy to be broken ” in reviews
kuala lumpur
I had one of its sling bag for men I bought on 2013 and I would say I LOVE IT SO MUCH!! the bag is very very tough ( i had the bag submerged while swimming over the river - almost 20 minutes in heavy rain) and nothing happen to its leather no tear or crack whatsoever, I would recommend Coach leather bag to any men that is so wild and savage as me because their item is long lasting !! Even I have many other leather brands for sling bag I'd still go for Coach due to its affordable , long-lasting and simple design.
I like every collection of coach especially when they make red clothes its look stunning and creative. Every collection of coach is very high quality and its very impressive.
Subang Jaya
I have bought myself a purse and a sling bag from coach. What I like about coach is that mostly the products are simple and elegant that’s exactly to my liking. It’s very affordable and the quality of it is very good. I would shop there again for sure.
Selangor
I bought a bag by coach few years back and I thought it's the coolest thing ever to own....it's a great bag ,nice colour,good brand and I like their wallets as well and hoping to get a new item from coach soon in the future.
Butterworth
Love their bags. Very spacious even though they look sleek and compact. I was looking for such a feature for some time and happy tlto have found it in their bags.
Ogden, UT
They are obviously super expensive, but I think you can find knock off versions for a much more affordable price, and often the knock off versions are better made for some reason. These are overall good sunglasses, but if you're on a budget I definitely don't recommend purchasing them.
Taylorsville, NC
I've owned a pair of coach sunglasses and I loved it! They were very beautiful! I normally don't spend to much in sunglasses but I had to get it and i had it for about 2 years until I left it my my sisters house in Cali! But I do recommend coach sunglasses they're are durable and Elegantly made!
I got a gift from my aunt of the sunglasses or a different type you are a pink which is one of my favorite colors and where am everywhere I was there since the sunglasses are pink and the lenses itches after I took them off they hurt my eyes
Fairview, NJ
Great quality while they lasted. I ordered them online and they came quickly in the mail and they were really pretty. After about 6-8 months one of the legs broke and coach said it was not able to be repaired. Wouldn't purchased again
Cary, NC
I love Coach so much i feel so nice and comfortable in it and it make me smile and i also love there purses. However there stuff is a little pricey so i like to stick with Calvin Klein but overall i do like Coach and if you have a lot of money i really recommend you go there.

256 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a un an
Coach I’ve bought couple 👛 purses not big fan tho what y’all think 🤔 Chelsea N. Linda M. MANDY K. MariaGabriela M.
Destiny R. • il y a un an
they last a long time if taken care of. but since MK & LV got big, not many people buy from them still😭
Kansas City , MO
il y a un an
Holly N. Is buying a Coach purse worth spending the money?
Darlene H. • il y a un an