BY COACH #5 in Clothing Stores & Brands

The first perfume from Coach embodies the many personalities of the classic Coach woman: timeless, chic and sophisticated with its soft floral scent. Size: 3.4 oz. see more...

Reviews (20436)
  • "These are perfect I feel and look great in them they are adorable and they really do keep the sun out of your eyes so if you have sensitive eyes you should get these" in 8 reviews
  • "On the high side of price, a little expensive, although they are definetly worth the price and last a long time, if well taken care of" in 7 reviews
  • "This is my first pair of designer sunglasses (I had received them as a gift) and they are just gorgeous!" in 6 reviews
  • "I like the color shape and Size really easy to wear I like how it looks on me and sits great quality and for the summer." in 6 reviews
  • "I'm normally a Ray-Ban girl, but I do own a pair of Coach shades and they are adorable and VERY well made." in 6 reviews
Ellie R.
Tempe, AZ
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I own many Coach items from sunglasses, to handbags, shoes and jewelry. I once really revered the brand; however, have strayed to others. I don’t like the mass marketing with outlet stores and outlet online stores. I have my favorite go to Coach sunglasses because they fit my small face, but truthfully, the other Coach items I own rarely get used. I don’t like seeing any of my handbags on other people. Occasionally, it’s ok, but with Coach, the market is now too saturated because it’s so easily available everywhere anymore. I’m more prone to splurge on brands now that aren’t as assessable so I can maintain a little more identity and originality. In my photo, this is my latest purchase by Marc Jacobs! I don’t see this bag coming and going! I feel less original with Coach products, I guess??
Hannah D.
Rochester, NY
My mom bought me my first coach purse 10 years ago for Christmas. I was so excited but had no idea how long it would last! Sure, Coach is on the more expensive side but my purse has been through so much and has held up remarkably well!!! For instance, I used to volunteer as a firefighter and sometimes have to bring my purse in the trucks with me (you can imagine how much dirt, soot, and oil is in them) and I don’t have a single stain on my purse... not even after throwing it on the floor and accidentally stepping on it a few times with my boots! My dog who seems to live in the mud has also plowed over my purse and there are absolutely no stains on it.. I don’t know how coach makes their products but the only damage after 10 years of usage I have on this purse is slight fading on the bottom. I still use this purse and even the inside is undamaged. I’m more than impressed with coach! One of my favorite brands!!
Liz B.
Palm Harbor, FL
I have purchased so many different types of coach products. They are all relatively affordable if purchased on sale. I would have given the brands quality 5 stars, except I haven’t bought a purse from them I. About 5 years due to, what I saw, as a major decline in the purses quality. The two I had purchased fell apart, threading came loose, leather wore quicker than usual, etc. I have to say their shoes are still top notch! Sandals, heels, flip flops... you name it!! They last FORVER and never hurt my feet. I can literally go dancing in their heels for hours and still walk around in them after with zero discomfort. I bought $300+ heels for $70 on 6pm.com (Zappos clearance website). They were worth every penny!!
Lynne B.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I have been purchasing coach products for several years now from sunglasses and shoes and my biggest weakness which is Coach purses. I really love the quality of these products the purses are made from quality long lasting material and stitched to Perfection the hardware is not only fashionable but very sturdy as well. I have several purses that I have had for many years and used several times and they still look brand new the only reason for upgrading and buying more purses is because the styles are constantly changing to an even more beautiful product. if you're looking for quality purse or other accessories that is long-lasting and stylish you should definitely check out coach.
A✨  .
Baxley
This brand has very high quality products it’s expensive, but the products used are good quality. One of my favorite things from coach are the perfumes and purses. The employees when shopping are really nice and extremely helpful when the consumer needs anything. In one instance a customer accidentally fell, the consumer was an elderly woman. They ran over and helped her up. I’ve loved shopping here because of how welcoming and great quality the products are.
Nicole L.
Ever since I was in middle school, I have had a Coach bag. Plus, I have a Coach watch. I have it the watch for years. I love going inside a Coach store, because the sales associates are friendly, nice, helpful and kind. I love my coach watch. It doesn’t break which is a plus. Like all watches, you have to replace the battery which is fine. I love how it is easy to tell time on my watch. I love the bags. I have had a Coach bag for years and it doesn’t get stained easily which is a good thing, because I always carry snacks in my bags. You can wash it away easily which is a plus. I would recommend anyone to purchase a bag or assocceries from Coach.
Katy D.
Coach bags and wallets used to be my ride or die. The only reason I've stopped carrying them so often is that I just don't really carry bags anymore and if I do it's just an embarrassingly large tote filled with a ridiculous amount of sh!t that I don't even need lol. But I've got the little coach wristlet that I always take with me when I'm going out because it's small and sleek but holds all my important "girls night out" necessities and the loop is so handy when you find yourself drunk at 1 am outside a busy bar with people bumping into you and entirely too much crap in your hands because you're trying to check your phone, hide your drink, find your lipgloss and light a cigarette all at the same time lol not only does my little bag look super cute and always match my outfit due to its black minimalistic leather design but its also very functional and keeps me from dropping all my things in this particular situation because I can just hang it all from my wrist!
Emily S.
Cleveland , TN
I have been a long time Coach customer! I am very curious with the direction the company is taking. They have recently bought out Kate Spade and Stuart Weitzman. I can see they are trying to diversify their portfolio to reach larger demographics. The question is whether they can maintain the look and quality that Kate Spade and Stuart Weitzman maintained pre-buyout days.

Coach has always played around with their look which is admirable because it shows that they are artists. I don’t want to see the same painting painted over and over. While being adventurous they still try and produce quality products that fit in their collections. I have always seen them as polished with a youthful flair. Where I could see needed improvement possibly is trying to reach out to the minimalist and eco-friendly movements. It cannot be denied that these are influential movements in the younger generations.

Kate Spade has always been a quality, flirty, and fun brand that has put out products I would want to take out to a picnic, to the mall, or to a flirty wine tasting. Stuart Weitzman has always been a sleek, quality, modern brand. I hope Coach, really Tapestry Inc., can maintain these looks in the coming years.
Christine W.
Atlanta
Coach definitely makes quality products, and I have several Coach handbags that I love. However, I would never buy a bag full price. I don’t think the styles are super special or that different than other brands at a lower price. Their styles often seem to be too logo-heavy, which I think cheapens the look. I do think they are improving though, and have been buying their more simple styles that I can use for years. Recommend overall!
Kathleen N.
Philadelphia
I love Coach I love the certification you get I love their warranty they give plus there wristlets and purses  they are amazing in design and colors but they also hold up I’m a mom of 4 and one thing I hated buying a purse and having it break with Coach that hasn’t happened yet I’ve owned my wristlet for over a year along with my purse and still looks brand new definitely worth the money
Kris T.
Havre De Grace, MD
Is a Coach really worth what you pay for it?
destiny m.
Does these rip easily
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Do u buy coach at outlets or the real stores? I always buy them at outlets!
Cristal M.
Kissimmee, FL
Is this a good quality?
Yanette E.
N Las Vegas, NV
Have you every actually owned a Coach wristlets?