BY COACH #10 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Love my Coach wristlets, but I have had them for a while and they...28 Answers
  • I just don't understand the coach hype and I the only one?6 Answers
  • How is the quality?13 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "These are perfect I feel and look great in them they are adorable and they really do keep the sun out of your eyes so if you have sensitive eyes you should get these" in 8 reviews
  • "On the high side of price, a little expensive, although they are definetly worth the price and last a long time, if well taken care of" in 7 reviews
  • "Gorgeous, expensive but good quality I enjoy my Coach sunglasses very much, would like to buy another pair soon." in 6 reviews
  • "I'm normally a Ray-Ban girl, but I do own a pair of Coach shades and they are adorable and VERY well made." in 6 reviews
  • "I like the color shape and Size really easy to wear I like how it looks on me and sits great quality and for the summer." in 6 reviews
Emily S.
Knoxville , TN
I have been a long time Coach customer! I am very curious with the direction the company is taking. They have recently bought out Kate Spade and Stuart Weitzman. I can see they are trying to diversify their portfolio to reach larger demographics. The question is whether they can maintain the look and quality that Kate Spade and Stuart Weitzman maintained pre-buyout days.

Coach has always played around with their look which is admirable because it shows that they are artists. I don’t want to see the same painting painted over and over. While being adventurous they still try and produce quality products that fit in their collections. I have always seen them as polished with a youthful flair. Where I could see needed improvement possibly is trying to reach out to the minimalist and eco-friendly movements. It cannot be denied that these are influential movements in the younger generations.

Kate Spade has always been a quality, flirty, and fun brand that has put out products I would want to take out to a picnic, to the mall, or to a flirty wine tasting. Stuart Weitzman has always been a sleek, quality, modern brand. I hope Coach, really Tapestry Inc., can maintain these looks in the coming years.
Ashley D.
While having a luxury leather handbag is not a necessity, I do believe quality is always a must.  Owning two handbags and a wallet from Coach, I've found that while, yes, you probably do pay a bit extra because of branding, the overall quality is why I will always buy from Coach.

The leather has aged well, especially with the leather cleaner offered and Coach offering free cleaning appointments for your leather goods. Of course, my soft leather bags each have some scrapes from just daily usage, but it doesn't detract from the effect.  The hardware used is also top-notch.

The basic foundations are top-tier - the leather, the hardware - but it's the design that sells it all. Coach nails the design; even when the design is a touch more creatively articulated, there is always a balance struck so it never loses the beautiful simplicity that make well-crafted products seem effortless.  It's the little details that add up and add to the quality.  For my closet, Coach will always be a staple because of their quality and service.
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Coach is and always will be a personal favorite of mine. Every season, I look forward to seeing the new bags and clothes that will be introduced. I have so many Coach satchels that I lost count. One of my favorite purchases was the Sophia, a beautiful large satchel that is just perfect. I also have a limited edition bag which I adore. The quality of Coach is exceptional and I highly recommend buying yourself a gift from them!
Jaslyn C.
Norton, Ma
Fashionista Expert
Anything & everything from the designer line of Coach is hands down my #1 favorite brand of designer stuff. I own a wallet, 2 bags, boots, sneakers, flip flops, & other accessories. The style, designs, and colors are beautiful, esp bright & bold pops of color. Very stylish, popular, elegant, & perfect for everyday wear, to business wear. I love how coach has suprise sales randomly while shopping in the store too. The only thing that sux is the pricetags tho that's too be always expected. Coach is a must have for all designer lovers
Tabitha💋Hidalgo H.
Allentown, PA
Coach is my favorite brand for purses! They're such a classic purse. Great quality and always well priced depending on the type of bag you want. A lot of the time if you go to the outlit stores too they almost always have some kind of special or discount for that day. One of my favorite purses from coach was originally priced around $550 and I got it at the out lit on sale plus the special of 25 percent off and it came out to be around 185$. That was about two years ago and it's still my favorite purse of my collection. It's s timeless piece and the color is this beautiful I want to say blue with a offish purple I'm not sure really the color it's really different. It's perfect for spring time or summer
Carissa C.
Grovetown, GA
Absolutely love Coach. I have purchase multiple handbags, wallets and several jewelry pieces from Coach and every time I'm more excited than the time before. Whether I shop at the actual Coach store or the outlet mall, the service is excellent. I love the quality of their products. I know when I buy something there it will be something that lasts forr years.
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
Fashionista Expert
I think this brand is largely overrated and over priced but I also think that with most brand labels because I'm thrifty haha. They do have a lot of beautiful purses though. I love the different styles and bold designs of some. Just wish they had a line that was for broke mom's like me haha. Only cons are how expensive everything is and I hate the way some of their products are blasted with their brand name all over them, I think that is really tacky. Subtle goes a long way.
Jessenia R.
Beale Afb, CA
I have a lot of this brand love every time they have a new collection i die for the purple ones is my favorite color oh the rare ones ... love the puppy collection is very durable and very affordable this brand is most have CoachCoach Signature Poppy Tartan Glam Tote Black Multi [Apparel]
Ambrosia C.
Portland, OR
I've used coach for years, the only thing that consistently wears out I've noticed is the handles. The piping can separate from the leather. They are classic bags that go with most things, and throughout the years Coach has increased in price considerably so I've ventured onto other competitors.
Fran D.
Harrisburg, PA
I’m honestly disappointed in coach and the recent purchase that I have made. I bought an authentic leather purse which ended up being a piece of junk if you ask me.i used to buy coach a lot and have very many purses from long time ago that are still in great shape this one is not the case.
Kris T.
Havre De Grace, MD
Is a Coach really worth what you pay for it?
destiny m.
Does these rip easily
Cristal M.
Kissimmee, FL
Is this a good quality?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Do u buy coach at outlets or the real stores? I always buy them at outlets!
Yanette E.
N Las Vegas, NV
Have you every actually owned a Coach wristlets?