BY COACH #11 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Love my Coach wristlets, but I have had them for a while and they...28 Answers
  • I just don't understand the coach hype and I the only one?6 Answers
  • How is the quality?13 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "These are perfect I feel and look great in them they are adorable and they really do keep the sun out of your eyes so if you have sensitive eyes you should get these" in 8 reviews
  • "On the high side of price, a little expensive, although they are definetly worth the price and last a long time, if well taken care of" in 7 reviews
  • "Gorgeous, expensive but good quality I enjoy my Coach sunglasses very much, would like to buy another pair soon." in 6 reviews
  • "I'm normally a Ray-Ban girl, but I do own a pair of Coach shades and they are adorable and VERY well made." in 6 reviews
  • "I like the color shape and Size really easy to wear I like how it looks on me and sits great quality and for the summer." in 6 reviews
Mariam a.
Mariam a.
Jersey City, NJ
I received a pair of coach sunglasses (not sure of the style) a few years ago as a gift from my husband. They were beautiful, quality frames that fit perfectly. They had beautiful embossed writing on the side that said coach. However, after less than a years time the gold writing was almost completely gone. Now, I'm not neglectful of my sunglasses by any means and I always put them into the beautiful case they came with I do wear them often but felt for the price this shouldn't happen. Approximately 10 years ago, I bought myself a white pair of frames with gold Cs on the frames and these are still perfect to this day. I love all of the styles and the the price point is perfect.... I am not sure if maybe I got a faulty pair or not but it has surely deterred me from purchasing any more glasses, at least any with writing on them!
Lydia F.
Lydia F.
The Coach Wristlet is perfect for anyone that wants a place to store their phone and some cash or a credit card for a night out. I've been using my wristlet for about 1 1/2 years since I received it for Christmas. I have been using it instead of a purse and that's where I went wrong. These are not made to be act like a purse because there are no compartments for credit cards or money. Overall these wristlet's are made very well if you want to use them if you have minimal items, however I do not recommend these if you are looking to replace your purse. The only other thing that I have a problem with is that that handle is fraying after about 2 years of use. It may just of been the make of that particular wristlet, but I will need to replace my wristlet soon because of that.
Erica N.
Erica N.
Dallas, TX
All-around great wristlet. I purchased one of these as a teacher's gift for Christmas. We were limited on the amount we could spend by the school. I was surprised (and relieved) that Coach offered such a useful & stylish option for such a great price point. The size is perfect to hold a small key chain, smart phone, cards & cash & a lipstick. Coach offered multiple finishes & color combos. You can go classic or youthful. It truly made a perfect gift & was much loved (and used often) by the recipient. She gave it rave reviews & stated that she had never received such a wonderful gift from one of her students. This truly is one of the best buys you can get at this price point. It's a no brainer!!
Kristin D.
Kristin D.
Can I just tell you I was starting to be really turned off by Coach bags until just recently?! They got a new designer from London that finally hit the nail on the head with trendy design! The new ROGUE collection is to die for!!!! It's great for work to fit my laptop without looking like a stuffy corporate business woman but the one I bought is out of control because it has bling and fringe!! So now when I go out I can fit my work stuff, my beauty stuff, AND my kids stuff without looking like a mom carrying a diaper bag. I love this new design and the quality is top notch. I just got it to replace my Louie carry-all and can't wait to rock it in the fall!
Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.
Doral, FL
I love this bag! My bag car is definitely one of the favorites is large enough to hold everything I need that has lasted threw a lot of stations. winter snow and sleet, spring rain and heat of a desert summer. The one I have is 12cm Brown tie Bagūüíú Fits everything I need including my huge bag of medicines. I like it a shoulder bag and can also lead by adding a belt at the time where I am too weak to sustain it. The main belt is starting to get a little, but nothing that frightens me more and also have washing using upholstery cleaner. Very happy and repurchase another bag when it is no longer usable. Such a large purchase in retail stores.
Caroline W.
Caroline W.
Beautiful sunglasses and they fit wonderful...unfortunately they were too mirrored and the mirroring was very yellow which looked really bad on me haha. I did end up returning them for that reason and only that reason. The beautiful brown gift wrap box was great but the actual shipping box had no protection like bubble wrap and the case had been bouncing around in transit....which ended up nicking the case and maybe a spot on one of the lenses . Overall though these were the very most comfortable sunglasses I have ever tried on and they did not fall off of my face which is very common for me.
Marielkys G.
Marielkys G.
They are timeless! I have a gorgeous, simple black leather Coach bag I purchased almost ten years ago. Every time I use it, I receive compliments! I imagine it's the same with the wristlets- the signature canvas pattern is quickly out of style, but purchase a simple, classic leather wristlet and you're good to go. The wristlet is probably less for a mom on the go, and more for someone who doesn't need to carry a ton of things. It's great for keys, cards, a bit of makeup, etc. So if that's all you need, or if you prefer to bring just a few things on a night out, it's a great option!
Eryn P.
Eryn P.
Belfast, ME
If you want classic style and modern comfort then Coach sunglasses are for you. I consider them an investment that if you take care them, they will take care of you! I bought a highly discounted pair of Coach sunglasses when I was 17, while shopping at Neiman Marcus with my Grandparents and I still own them today. (many, many years later, lol) The best part is that they are still in style, and I ha e had numerous pairs of prescription lenses put in the frames over the years. If you want a pair of designer sunglasses then go for Coach because they never go out of style!
xochitl A.
xochitl A.
Mebane, NC
Returned a pair of defective sneakers after wearing once.My feel hurt so bad I couldn't wait to get them off.

They agreed they were defective and said they couldn't be repaired. Instead of sending me a new pair of shoes or a credit for some I got a 30% off coupon that was good for 60 days. So disappointed that a brand like this won't treat their customers better. I had to send them back at my own expense and for what?

I regret that there is a pair of Coach shoes and a Coach purse under the tree for my daughter.Wish I had time to return them and get another brand.
Meri S.
Meri S.
Medley, FL
I never buy expensive sunglassess but I have had my eye on these for a while. I finally broke down and ordered them. I was hoping to hate them so I could return them and save money lol; no dice. You can tell it's a much sturdier material. I LOVE the size of the frames, they're huge and fit my face awesome. If you've ever seen cruel intentions, they look like Sarah Michelle Gellars glasses in that movie. I'm definitely keeping them. Cute with the pink too. Definitely a nice little splurge present to myself. Two thumbs up, fast shipping, nice hard case. Go for it!
Kris T.
Kris T.
Havre De Grace, MD
Is a Coach really worth what you pay for it?
destiny m.
destiny m.
Does these rip easily
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Do u buy coach at outlets or the real stores? I always buy them at outlets!
Cristal M.
Cristal M.
Kissimmee, FL
Is this a good quality?
Yanette E.
Yanette E.
N Las Vegas, NV
Have you every actually owned a Coach wristlets?