BY COACH #7 in Clothing Stores & Brands

The first perfume from Coach embodies the many personalities of the classic Coach woman: timeless, chic and sophisticated with its soft floral scent. Size: 3.4 oz. see more...

• The most beautiful bags ever. I have a few and us... Be the first to answer!
  • Love my Coach wristlets, but I have had them for a while and they...28 Answers
  • What is the oldest Coach purse you Have? I still have one I bough...2 Answers
Coach
  • "These are perfect I feel and look great in them they are adorable and they really do keep the sun out of your eyes so if you have sensitive eyes you should get these" in 8 reviews
  • "On the high side of price, a little expensive, although they are definetly worth the price and last a long time, if well taken care of" in 7 reviews
  • "I'm normally a Ray-Ban girl, but I do own a pair of Coach shades and they are adorable and VERY well made." in 6 reviews
  • "Gorgeous, expensive but good quality I enjoy my Coach sunglasses very much, would like to buy another pair soon." in 6 reviews
  • "This is my first pair of designer sunglasses (I had received them as a gift) and they are just gorgeous!" in 6 reviews
Katy D.
Londonderry, OH
Coach bags and wallets used to be my ride or die. The only reason I've stopped carrying them so often is that I just don't really carry bags anymore and if I do it's just an embarrassingly large tote filled with a ridiculous amount of sh!t that I don't even need lol. But I've got the little coach wristlet that I always take with me when I'm going out because it's small and sleek but holds all my important "girls night out" necessities and the loop is so handy when you find yourself drunk at 1 am outside a busy bar with people bumping into you and entirely too much crap in your hands because you're trying to check your phone, hide your drink, find your lipgloss and light a cigarette all at the same time lol not only does my little bag look super cute and always match my outfit due to its black minimalistic leather design but its also very functional and keeps me from dropping all my things in this particular situation because I can just hang it all from my wrist!
Hannah D.
Canandaigua, NY
My mom bought me my first coach purse 10 years ago for Christmas. I was so excited but had no idea how long it would last! Sure, Coach is on the more expensive side but my purse has been through so much and has held up remarkably well!!! For instance, I used to volunteer as a firefighter and sometimes have to bring my purse in the trucks with me (you can imagine how much dirt, soot, and oil is in them) and I don’t have a single stain on my purse... not even after throwing it on the floor and accidentally stepping on it a few times with my boots! My dog who seems to live in the mud has also plowed over my purse and there are absolutely no stains on it.. I don’t know how coach makes their products but the only damage after 10 years of usage I have on this purse is slight fading on the bottom. I still use this purse and even the inside is undamaged. I’m more than impressed with coach! One of my favorite brands!!
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Liz B.
Palm Harbor, FL
I have purchased so many different types of coach products. They are all relatively affordable if purchased on sale. I would have given the brands quality 5 stars, except I haven’t bought a purse from them I. About 5 years due to, what I saw, as a major decline in the purses quality. The two I had purchased fell apart, threading came loose, leather wore quicker than usual, etc. I have to say their shoes are still top notch! Sandals, heels, flip flops... you name it!! They last FORVER and never hurt my feet. I can literally go dancing in their heels for hours and still walk around in them after with zero discomfort. I bought $300+ heels for $70 on 6pm.com (Zappos clearance website). They were worth every penny!!
L.t. K.
My wife just purchased a coach purse for over 150 dollars about 2 weeks ago. I have never dreamed that a purse would cost so much, even though it is a statement piece, and I was a little bit upset with her until I ate my words a few nights ago. We have a dog that somehow still has the energy and stamina of a 6 month old puppy, but is a 3 year old adult. She gets excited when we get home from work and takes off like a lightening bolt jumping from furniture to floor and back again. She was doing this a few nights ago and knocked over a glass of chocolate milk right next to where my wife set her new coach purse, and it spilt all over her purse, which is a light tan color. I told her that is why I was upset. She calmly picked up her purse, emptied the contents, and took it to the kitchen sink. In less than 5 minutes she walked back to the front room and said, what was you upset with me about, with a clean, spot free, new again coach purse. I begged for forgiveness and began worshipping her for at least 5 seconds.
Erin B.
Purses, glasses and shoes oh my!! Coach is easier to access than other brands, making it a staple. When I’m buying an especially trendy handbag or phone case, I choose Coach since they have an appropriate and approachable price point that I don’t have to feel guilty about only using items for a limited time. Also great if you have kids, because middle and high school girls go crazy about Coach because of its top shelf level of branding and approachable prices points for people their age.
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
Coach is by far my favorite brand for purses. I have 3 and bought all of them used. When i received them they all looked brand new. I have 2 children and my purse is always full of crap and packed full. But my purses still look like new after years and years of heavy use. Most people dont use there coach purses every day and keep them put away. And i understand they cost hundreds of dollars but that is why I use mine every day. I want to get my money worth. Ive never had one rip or any THING. If you can afford a coach purse i highly recommend getting one. There is a lot of places and apps that sell them used if you want to pay less to try it out first.
Emily S.
Knoxville , TN
I have been a long time Coach customer! I am very curious with the direction the company is taking. They have recently bought out Kate Spade and Stuart Weitzman. I can see they are trying to diversify their portfolio to reach larger demographics. The question is whether they can maintain the look and quality that Kate Spade and Stuart Weitzman maintained pre-buyout days.

Coach has always played around with their look which is admirable because it shows that they are artists. I don’t want to see the same painting painted over and over. While being adventurous they still try and produce quality products that fit in their collections. I have always seen them as polished with a youthful flair. Where I could see needed improvement possibly is trying to reach out to the minimalist and eco-friendly movements. It cannot be denied that these are influential movements in the younger generations.

Kate Spade has always been a quality, flirty, and fun brand that has put out products I would want to take out to a picnic, to the mall, or to a flirty wine tasting. Stuart Weitzman has always been a sleek, quality, modern brand. I hope Coach, really Tapestry Inc., can maintain these looks in the coming years.
April S.
Platte City
To be honest.... Coach... for the price it's just not the quality that I expect. I have 2 bags from Coach, a laptop bag and cross body messenger bag. The laptop bag, yes it gets daily use but after a year the strap had worn, torn and come apart. Just not the quality I expected for over $300.00. The messenger bag I have similar issues with but more with the body of the bag. I expect a high level of quality when it comes to purchasing a $200.00 leather bag.
Sajra S.
Utica, NY
I am not a designer crazy person so when it comes to my handbags I can careless actually if I didnt have to carry one I probably wouldn’t. I got my first coach purse from my sister after graduating nursing school and omg I actually fell in love with it. Not because of the name but the quality size and how light it is. It’s a cute black handbag that can go with any outfit. I had it for over three years and use it all the time and it still looks new. I love it.
Kris T.
Havre De Grace, MD
Is a Coach really worth what you pay for it?
destiny m.
Does these rip easily
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Do u buy coach at outlets or the real stores? I always buy them at outlets!
Cristal M.
Kissimmee, FL
Is this a good quality?
Yanette E.
N Las Vegas, NV
Have you every actually owned a Coach wristlets?