Coach

#voxbox#influencer 💕 please PICK ME I HAVEN'T HAD ANY VOX BOX YET. 💕💕💕?
Do you like the clean look or the C’s all over product look? Why?
Who's excited for the [product:coach-71] x Sephora Collection release?!?!? Sharks, Dinosaurs, and Unicorns...now they're speaking my language 🙃
Start your review of Coach!
How would you rate this product?
Simona G.
Plymouth, MI
Coach uploaded by Simona G.
I love Coach ! Everything from bags to jewelry! They make such a high quality products! This is one of my favorite everyday bags. You can dress it up or dress it down. It literally goes with everything!
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,056 reviews
Coach uploaded by Melissa B.
I actually received this wristlet as a gift SO many years ago, probably about 15-20 years ago and it’s still in such great shape! I love Coach handbags and wristlets. They’re super high quality and long lasting. The designs are cute and I really love their logo. Their products are definitely on the pricier side, so it is an investment but I think it’s definitely worth it!!
Saria C.
Santa Rosa, CA
Coach uploaded by Saria C.
Coach has really been stepping up their game! I love their products! They are not only cute, but also great quality that will last a long time! I love this purse I got! I would recommend shopping at the coach outlets as well because they have a lot of great finds (:
Nafisa K.
Sammamish, WA
Coach uploaded by Nafisa K.
Coach Dreams Eau de Parfum is beautiful packaging & nice floral fragrance.I just bought today.not a lot but yes shop.l like almost all kind of fragrance but floral is my favorite Love shopping.yes I will & recommend too
Ivana A.
Kissimmee, FL
Coach uploaded by Ivana A.
I really like coach, all of their products are really good quality. It’s not really expensive especially because you can find great items on sale at great prices. I like the colors and patterns that are classic to the brand. These sandals are super comfortable and pair well with almost every outfit. I loved It so much I bought my mom a pair as well.
Eliana B.
Coach uploaded by Eliana B.
It is always a good choice to get good quality purses reason why I'm in love with my coach one. It makes me look so fancy and girly which whatever outfit I use.
Shauna L.
Los Angeles, CA
Coach uploaded by Shauna L.
They’re not theeee most expensive bags out there, but the quality is top notch. I love Coach, and will continue supporting them. They had a Basquiat collection that came out last year, and I couldn’t resist. Basquiat is one of my many fav artists. The keychain goes so cute with my bag. ❤️ #Coach #Basquiat
Emiliya M.
Coach uploaded by Emiliya M.
Coach is one of my favorites firm.The most of all I like their purses.They are very good quality.I like them all,and now they have a super summer sale😀👍Coach
Natasha B.
Forest Park, GA
Coach uploaded by Natasha B.
Coach is usually one store I check out when going to the outlets. Clean fresh store with plenty of variety and good sale prices!
Gabrielle G.
Allen, TX
Coach uploaded by Gabrielle G.
I bought this Coach purse in 2017 and I wore it regularly for 2 years. It has just been sitting in my closet because the handles are fraying, it looks like whatever was used to seal the leather together is coming apart and I don’t know how to fix that. 😒 It isn’t too noticeable but I didn’t enjoy that I could only use it for 2 years. These bags are supposed to be high quality, but maybe I put too much stuff in there. Still, something to be mindful about. Love the metallic silver though, it matches many outfits & is so glam 💁🏻‍♀️

262 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Toni V.
Donora, PA
il y a 7 mois
Who's excited for the Coach x Sephora Collection release?!?!? Sharks, Dinosaurs, and Unicorns...now they're speaking my language 🙃
Ivana A. il y a 4 mois
What I didn’t know Coach a d Sephora has a collection. When will It be released?
Shannon W.
Norwich, CT
il y a un an
My husband just bought me these AMAZING shoes from Coach for my birthday a few days ago! Such a huge surprise! I absolutely love them!!!!! I'm curious though, what kind of outfits would you recommend wearing with these? Jeans? Capris? Jumper? Leggings? Something I haven't stated? Does anyone have pics for inspiration on what looks good with these by chance? Thank you in advance for any help given!
Nancy R. il y a un an
Looks amazing shoes. Perfect for jeans or leggings.