BY COACH

Doris S.
Cincinnati Ohio
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume is very good smells very good I love it is soft but pretty hard it does not go away the smell very easy I buy it in the mall but the price is a little high but very good perfume quality fascinates me! I have another of the same price and I think I prefer this guy but he has good quantity I like too much I recommend it a lot!
Alyssa C.
One of my all time favorite perfumes ! The scent
is heavenly and last all day long . Personally feel like it would be a great scent for everyone. Worth the little bit of splurge and love when I can find it at the coach outlet mall!
Kristi S.
Coon Rapids
I've purchased this and liked it to start but overtime thought it was too strong of a scent no matter how little you use. I ended up giving it to a friend who enjoys strong scented perfumes. I won't buy this for myself again.
Whitney ⠀⠀⠀⠀ D.
Wellington , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was gifted this perfume because of my interest. I tested this scent in the store and I absolutely loved it. It's sweet bright and florally. I went through this bottle pretty quickly. I would recommend this scent to others.
Kryhstal M.
Bridgeport, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Coach has the best perfume out there. A bit pricey your paying for the name. I don't use this that often because it is pricey. The bottle is beautiful the smell is perfect not to overpowering but long lasting
Meagan T.
Carrollton
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this perfume to wear on nights I go out with my boyfriend. It lasts all night and into the next day. He loves the light scent and I love the design of the bottle. I purchased it at Belk for $68.
Ashley H.
Carteret, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite coach perfume by far. I purchased it at the coach store itself. And I by it whenever I run out. It has such a unique smell and it lasts all day long. I will always buy this one over any other coach perfume!
Jewel D.
Maricopa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect for younger girls/boys who want a sweeter more innocent floral smell. Clean and lasts long without being overpowering once first applied.
Keri P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite scent. It's my go too. I purchase a few travel size bottles to keep in my purse, or gym bag after the shower. Smell is long lasting
Sigourney M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good quality. Strong scent, but not overpowering. A bit pricey for my first purchase. I’m not sure if I will purchase again.