BY COACH

Alyssa C.
One of my all time favorite perfumes ! The scent
is heavenly and last all day long . Personally feel like it would be a great scent for everyone. Worth the little bit of splurge and love when I can find it at the coach outlet mall!
Ashley H.
Carteret, NJ
This is my favorite coach perfume by far. I purchased it at the coach store itself. And I by it whenever I run out. It has such a unique smell and it lasts all day long. I will always buy this one over any other coach perfume!
Doris S.
Cincinnati , OH
This perfume is very good smells very good I love it is soft but pretty hard it does not go away the smell very easy I buy it in the mall but the price is a little high but very good perfume quality fascinates me! I have another of the same price and I think I prefer this guy but he has good quantity I like too much I recommend it a lot!
Kristi S.
Coon Rapids
I've purchased this and liked it to start but overtime thought it was too strong of a scent no matter how little you use. I ended up giving it to a friend who enjoys strong scented perfumes. I won't buy this for myself again.
Kryhstal M.
Bridgeport, WV
Coach has the best perfume out there. A bit pricey your paying for the name. I don't use this that often because it is pricey. The bottle is beautiful the smell is perfect not to overpowering but long lasting
Meagan W.
Carrollton, GA
I love this perfume to wear on nights I go out with my boyfriend. It lasts all night and into the next day. He loves the light scent and I love the design of the bottle. I purchased it at Belk for $68.
Morgan H.
Coach perfume smells incredible. It comes in a nice little box and the bottle is classy. Ive been using the same bottle for a while now. It isn't that expensive compared to other brands and it smells just as good if not better.
Whitney ⠀⠀⠀⠀ D.
Port Angeles, WA
I was gifted this perfume because of my interest. I tested this scent in the store and I absolutely loved it. It's sweet bright and florally. I went through this bottle pretty quickly. I would recommend this scent to others.
Monique e.
Bakersfield, CA
Every lovely smell no over powering and last all day long. Nice smell for the summer and if u like sweeter a scents. Prrfect gift for you girlfriend or mother
Jewel D.
Maricopa, AZ
Perfect for younger girls/boys who want a sweeter more innocent floral smell. Clean and lasts long without being overpowering once first applied.