BY COACH

Dragging a blade across your face every day doesn't have to be a grind. Reinvent the lost art of smooth shaving with Hydroplane Shave Cream: a rich technologically advanced foamless cream that keeps you looking sharp and feeling noticed. After all sometimes it isn't nice to play rough. Coach Wildflower is a floral woody musk scent. It has top notes of orange freesia pink pepper and bergamot middle notes of peach lily-of-the-valley and jasmine sambac and base notes of vanilla cedar iris violet and patchouli. This scent is very sophisticated and elegant with the perfect blend of spicy and sweet! Specifications Size: 3.4 oz see more...

Buy on Kohl's
Makenzie F.
Francesville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the packaging smells really good love the scent. The color is so pretty and the scent lasts about half day. Have to reapply a couple times
Jessica B.
CASSATT, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Coach perfume smells amazing!! It's a perfect scent that is subtle without being overwhelming. I get tons of compliments when wearing it.
Amanda J.
Hodges
My favorite coach perfume hands down. I always have to keeo a bottle of this on my dresser at all times. I would definitely recommend.
Sandra H.
Tulare, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this scent i get so many compliments from people its great for any occasions its a decent price for what its worth
joenna g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this fresh flowery scented perfume it smells so good and I personally wear it all the time definitely get yourself some!
Samantha C.
I love the sweet smell it has. My boyfriend says this is his favorite perfume I wear. But sometimes it kind if gets to my head
Kate C.
Scranton,pa
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in scentbird once. I did quite enjoy it. I only wear perfume sometimes because my husband has asthma though.
Laila R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand is very expensive but has some great products like their lotion, cologne & body wash they all smell great
sanaz j.
Round rock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume has such a great smell, I love using it and highly recommend it , besides smelling great it also lasts
Natasha K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The packaging is so beautiful and it smells like death flowers. This is my favorite scent by them. I'd recommend