BY COACH

Dragging a blade across your face every day doesn't have to be a grind. Reinvent the lost art of smooth shaving with Hydroplane Shave Cream: a rich technologically advanced foamless cream that keeps you looking sharp and feeling noticed. After all sometimes it isn't nice to play rough. Coach Wildflower is a floral woody musk scent. It has top notes of orange freesia pink pepper and bergamot middle notes of peach lily-of-the-valley and jasmine sambac and base notes of vanilla cedar iris violet and patchouli. This scent is very sophisticated and elegant with the perfect blend of spicy and sweet! Specifications Size: 3.4 oz see more...

Buy on Kohl's
Sara J.
Round Rock, TX
ONe of there best perfumes. It smells so great and I think it is one there newer perfumes.  I have only bought one but I love it it's lasted me pretty long time.
Crystal C.
Medical Lake
This is an awesome scent. A little goes a long way though. So don't put on too much. People will ask all day what it is because it's so lovely.
Makenzie F.
Francesville, IN
Love the packaging smells really good love the scent. The color is so pretty and the scent lasts about half day. Have to reapply a couple times
Jessica B.
Cassatt, SC
This Coach perfume smells amazing!! It's a perfect scent that is subtle without being overwhelming. I get tons of compliments when wearing it.
Amanda J.
Hodges
My favorite coach perfume hands down. I always have to keeo a bottle of this on my dresser at all times. I would definitely recommend.
Sandra H.
Tulare, CA
Love love love this scent i get so many compliments from people its great for any occasions its a decent price for what its worth
Samantha C.
I love the sweet smell it has. My boyfriend says this is his favorite perfume I wear. But sometimes it kind if gets to my head
joenna g.
I love this fresh flowery scented perfume it smells so good and I personally wear it all the time definitely get yourself some!
Kate C.
Scranton,pa
I got this in scentbird once. I did quite enjoy it. I only wear perfume sometimes because my husband has asthma though.
Laila R.
This brand is very expensive but has some great products like their lotion, cologne & body wash they all smell great