BY COACH

Dragging a blade across your face every day doesn't have to be a grind. Reinvent the lost art of smooth shaving with Hydroplane Shave Cream: a rich technologically advanced foamless cream that keeps you looking sharp and feeling noticed. After all sometimes it isn't nice to play rough. Coach Wildflower is a floral woody musk scent. It has top notes of orange freesia pink pepper and bergamot middle notes of peach lily-of-the-valley and jasmine sambac and base notes of vanilla cedar iris violet and patchouli. This scent is very sophisticated and elegant with the perfect blend of spicy and sweet! Specifications Size: 3.4 oz see more...

Buy on Kohls
Sandra H.
Sandra H.
Tulare
Love love love this scent i get so many compliments from people its great for any occasions its a decent price for what its worth
joenna g.
joenna g.
I love this fresh flowery scented perfume it smells so good and I personally wear it all the time definitely get yourself some!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
I love the sweet smell it has. My boyfriend says this is his favorite perfume I wear. But sometimes it kind if gets to my head
Kate C.
Kate C.
Scranton,pa
I got this in scentbird once. I did quite enjoy it. I only wear perfume sometimes because my husband has asthma though.
Laila R.
Laila R.
This brand is very expensive but has some great products like their lotion, cologne & body wash they all smell great
Brittney D.
Brittney D.
Palmer, TX
Smells so great. Always get compliments when I wear this fragrance. It's always a go do for me. Two thumbs up!
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
strokestown, ['', '', 'Roscommon']
Wildflower, need I say more? Coach always makes everything to the highest standards! This perfume is good quality and stays on with just a few sprays!
Lora K.
Lora K.
Noonan, NB
Sweet but not over the top scent. Very cute bottle and packaging. Received as a gift for my brithday. One of my favs.
Karliegh H.
Karliegh H.
Caledonia is , ON
Such a cute case and bottle I love it. Nice smell and you only need a little to last you the whole day