BY COACH

Dragging a blade across your face every day doesn't have to be a grind. Reinvent the lost art of smooth shaving with Hydroplane Shave Cream: a rich technologically advanced foamless cream that keeps you looking sharp and feeling noticed. After all sometimes it isn't nice to play rough. Coach Wildflower is a floral woody musk scent. It has top notes of orange freesia pink pepper and bergamot middle notes of peach lily-of-the-valley and jasmine sambac and base notes of vanilla cedar iris violet and patchouli. This scent is very sophisticated and elegant with the perfect blend of spicy and sweet! Specifications Size: 3.4 oz see more...

Yesenia G.
New Castle, DE
I HATE this smell. I bought this because I thought this was something that would be different then other scents I normally use. The packaging is simple and just like the other one I have. The notes are vanilla, musk, peach and pink pepper. I don’t know if it was me, but this smell like medicine (like robitussin). Not a good smell. I will give this a second chance but so far I don’t recommend it.
Kimberly H.
providence
well i love smelling good like anyone else and this perfume is the best compare to others is the best and it was my first time using it and i loved it , it last all day long about 12-24 hours and its pretty good , i would for sure be buying it again because it last long
Lydia D.
Oak Grove, MO
Date night with this on is amazing haha. It has an amazing smell and it is totally long lasting! I wear it almost every day! I recommend this to all lovers of beauty and to those who love to feel cute and love to smell great! It also has a great price!
Brittany M.
Muncie
i love coach who doesn't right lol.. i am in love with this brand and the smells are so amazing the price is good wish it was a little less but i dont mind spending the money on something thats so worth it i would recommend this spray to anyone and of course their purses :D
Vanessa R.
Lake Arthur
Love love this perfume. My brother gave I thought to me and I'm almost done with bottle because it smells like flowers in a fancy way. Ive ha dit for like 2 years and I still have some left. It's a good product for the price of it. I would definitely buy it again
Terri A.
This perfume smells heavenly. It is nice and light with citris, jasmine, vanilla and other light summer scents. You can buy this on Amazon or at perfume stores. This was my first time using. I don't like heavy perfumes and I will definitely be back for this one when I run out. This is  a must for the summer. I won't be purchasing after  as it si so light and summery.
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
This one is one of the best perfumes out there. The packaging is so cute ! I live the smell & it's ling lasting. You can wear it entire day. It's a great perfume for this price. I got this one as a gift & totally loved it ! I am going to buy this again !
Emily M.
kirkland, WA
Such a beautiful scent. My sister got me this and I couldn't believe how good it smelt. I usually stick to my same old perfumes I love but this is definitely nice as well.
Victoria M.
I loved this spray. The spray itself was very fragrant but not suffocating. The bottle is absolutely beautiful and truly adds to the sophistication of the spray itself. The price was reasonable as well. I would definitely buy it again!
Vanessa G.
Henderson
This perfume smells so good! It is absolutely wonderfully addictive. It was pricey but worth it for sure! I bought it at Dillard's in the mall. It lasted over a year, I only use it in small doses usually. I'd most definitely recommend it to anyone!