BY COACH

Dragging a blade across your face every day doesn't have to be a grind. Reinvent the lost art of smooth shaving with Hydroplane Shave Cream: a rich technologically advanced foamless cream that keeps you looking sharp and feeling noticed. After all sometimes it isn't nice to play rough. Coach Wildflower is a floral woody musk scent. It has top notes of orange freesia pink pepper and bergamot middle notes of peach lily-of-the-valley and jasmine sambac and base notes of vanilla cedar iris violet and patchouli. This scent is very sophisticated and elegant with the perfect blend of spicy and sweet! Specifications Size: 3.4 oz see more...

Buy on Kohls
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Muncie
i love coach who doesn't right lol.. i am in love with this brand and the smells are so amazing the price is good wish it was a little less but i dont mind spending the money on something thats so worth it i would recommend this spray to anyone and of course their purses :D
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
providence
well i love smelling good like anyone else and this perfume is the best compare to others is the best and it was my first time using it and i loved it , it last all day long about 12-24 hours and its pretty good , i would for sure be buying it again because it last long
Terri A.
Terri A.
This perfume smells heavenly. It is nice and light with citris, jasmine, vanilla and other light summer scents. You can buy this on Amazon or at perfume stores. This was my first time using. I don't like heavy perfumes and I will definitely be back for this one when I run out. This is  a must for the summer. I won't be purchasing after  as it si so light and summery.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Henderson
This perfume smells so good! It is absolutely wonderfully addictive. It was pricey but worth it for sure! I bought it at Dillard's in the mall. It lasted over a year, I only use it in small doses usually. I'd most definitely recommend it to anyone!
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
I loved this spray. The spray itself was very fragrant but not suffocating. The bottle is absolutely beautiful and truly adds to the sophistication of the spray itself. The price was reasonable as well. I would definitely buy it again!
Emily M.
Emily M.
KIRKLAND, WA
Such a beautiful scent. My sister got me this and I couldn't believe how good it smelt. I usually stick to my same old perfumes I love but this is definitely nice as well.
Sara J.
Sara J.
Round Rock, TX
ONe of there best perfumes. It smells so great and I think it is one there newer perfumes.  I have only bought one but I love it it's lasted me pretty long time.
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Medical Lake
This is an awesome scent. A little goes a long way though. So don't put on too much. People will ask all day what it is because it's so lovely.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
cassatt, SC
This Coach perfume smells amazing!! It's a perfect scent that is subtle without being overwhelming. I get tons of compliments when wearing it.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Hodges
My favorite coach perfume hands down. I always have to keeo a bottle of this on my dresser at all times. I would definitely recommend.