BY C.O. BIGELOW

• For what this ? How to use it?1 Answers
  • Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this for a whil...3 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new chapstick type product. I like the idea of ...2 Answers
C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve
  • "It has a medicated smell, like the medicated tangerine EOS lip balm, so if you don't like the medicated scent I wouldn't suggest purchasing this, but overall it's a great product !" in 8 reviews
Sol K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This tin is amazing. I adore everything about this stuff. It rocks as cuticle cream and lip balm. The packaging is something I actually like; I always have my hand washed/have sanitizer on me and I like applying it directly to my lips. It gives me more control over the product somehow. I love the texture of this stuff! And the smell is amazing.
Victoria R.
Wichita Falls, TX
This stuff is a lifesaver! I always have one in my car and one in my purse! I cant get enough of this! I bite my nails and it dries my cuticles out and this stuff really helps with that! I put some on my lips and rub the leftovers in my fingers!
Shannon d.
North Las Vegas, NV
If you love a long lasting, working, awesome smelling lip balm... this is totally your product. Also it's amazing on cuticles! I have to go pick another one up here soon because my sister is running out of hers. I got hers almost a year ago and she really made this last. It's a great quality product that last you a long while.
Katie M.
Arlington, VA
I put this on my lips every night before bed and it keeps my lips so soft. I have been using it for years and I have yet to find anything that does the job as well. The tin lasts forever and it's a great price for the products.
Stephanie N.
I really love this product because it is so moisturizing and had a nice tint. The only thing I don't like is I don't believe it's worth $7 or $8 for the ingredients inside, but the one I bought has lasted me a very long time.
Natalie P.
I always use this wheny lips need a little extra moisturizing. I notice this doesn't necessarily absorb into my lips, and it's literally like a scented Vaseline. It does keep my lips moist when I have it on, so five stars!
Brittany M.
Collegeville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is the best stuff on earth. It is extremely soothing and moisturizing for your lips. But, you don't only need to use it on your lips. It can be used on dry elbows, knees, hands, fingers, toes, anything. I am a nail biter and my fingers sometimes split cause they get so dry and this stuff works wonders.
Cassie A.
Vestal, NY
I love this salve. I wanted it for years and was finally given it as a gift. It moisturizes wonderfully and smells incredible. The light pink tint it leaves is so pretty and the tub lasts forever.
Crystal B.
Malott, WA
This tin is a great price and lasts a super long time. The balm has so many uses. My lips love it. When I have a cold I use it around my nose at night to help with the dry skin. Anytime I use it a rub the leftovers on my fingertips across my cuticles as well. It is very moisturizing and protective.
Natalie C.
Hayward, CA
LOVE this stuff! I originally confused this for Smith's Rosebud Salve but I'm glad I did! This is only 5.50 at BBW and is totally worth it! The moisture is great, as well as the consistency. This wears off in a few hours and has a subtle tint to it. The smell is alright, nothing amazing nothing sickening. The tin is easy to open and close and lasts a long time. I will repurchase whenever this big pot runs out!
Jacqueline L.
Does anyone ever use it over a lipstick?
Monica S.
River Grove, IL
What does everyone think of the consistency and scent of the rose salve?
Tanya J.
Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this for a while but it seems like this product doesn't have a single bad review. Hard to believe it can be that good?
Ashley C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm looking for a new chapstick type product. I like the idea of having it in a pot because I think that's cute so I'm wondering how well this works for chapped lips?
Caitlin H.
Minneapolis, MN
My cuticles are always dry and make any manicure look terrible, will this product help?