BY C.O. BIGELOW

• For what this ? How to use it?1 Answers
  • Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this for a whil...3 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new chapstick type product. I like the idea of ...2 Answers
C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve
  • "It has a medicated smell, like the medicated tangerine EOS lip balm, so if you don't like the medicated scent I wouldn't suggest purchasing this, but overall it's a great product !" in 8 reviews
Lauren M.
Roanoke, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
Melted after like 5 minutes in my car, which was a shame because now its difficult to open BUT I love this stuff. I usually get mine on sale at Bath & Body Works. I use it religiously and probably have a minimum of 10 lying around my house. I hoard these.
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
This salve is a god send. It gives my lips so much moisture, and just the right amount of shine. I love that I'm able to use it on other parts of my body as well. Very versatile!
Krystal M.
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff is seriously a miracle worker. I got this at Bath and Bodyworks if you years ago and it lasted me a lifetime. Helped my hands when they were horribly cracking and dry from the bad winter and helps protect your lips during the windy weather
Natalie N.
My friend gave me this for Christmas and it has been my favorite balm. When my lips dry, I put it on and then within hours my lips feels better. I really enjoy the smell of roses.
Haley D.
Flint, MI
This product is just okay. I don't care for the smell/taste to use it on my lips, and it just feels like Vaseline on dry spots on my body. Just overall I have trouble finding a use for this. It also leaks on my stuff if it's too warm out.
Sonja S.
Norman , OK
Wellness Guru Expert
A little goes a long way. I've had my tin for about 3 years now! It's GREAT on lips. I use it on bare lips and to make my matte lipstick have a pop of colour. It's also great for elbows, knees, anywhere that needs a little extra care!
Shanika K.
Newport News, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
Holy Grail. I use this as a night lip balm and it keeps my lips very soft. During the colder months I use it as my everyday balm and it lasts so long! One tin can almost last a year or maybe more if you don't use it as much as I do.
Andrea A.
South Riding, VA
I have super dry skin, so this product is a LIFESAVER. I use it above my eyelids especially in the winter where there are dry spots on my face. It's awesome to use on lips overnight as well :) This stuff is magic in a tin <3
Madison M.
Mount Juliet, TN
I like this! it is so hydrating. The packaging is really cute! I wish the lid would stay on a little bit better, though. My only real complaint is that it's soo thin I have to but a few layers on to feel likeits working.
JESSICA D.
Indio, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my go to lip balm! it rehydrates my dry lips and has a tint of color to make it look like I have lip gloss on. it smells lovely and you can also use it as a blush or for your cuticles as well.
Jacqueline L.
Does anyone ever use it over a lipstick?
Monica S.
What does everyone think of the consistency and scent of the rose salve?
Tanya J.
Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this for a while but it seems like this product doesn't have a single bad review. Hard to believe it can be that good?
Ashley C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm looking for a new chapstick type product. I like the idea of having it in a pot because I think that's cute so I'm wondering how well this works for chapped lips?
Shawna M.
Waco, TX
Has any body used this product if so what did you think about it??