BY C.O. BIGELOW

• I love this salve but was wondering if anyone knows of a ...1 Answers
  • For what this ? How to use it?2 Answers
  • Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this fo...3 Answers
C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve
  • "It has a medicated smell, like the medicated tangerine EOS lip balm, so if you don't like the medicated scent I wouldn't suggest purchasing this, but overall it's a great product !" in 8 reviews
Lindsay T.
ORCHARD PARK, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this lip balm. I keep it on my nightstand and use it every other night. It smells like rose so you have to like that scent if you are going to use this. I have other products that soften my lips even more which is why I have it a 4. Also I don't like that this is in a jar. I believe they have a squeeze tube which is what I would purchase next time.
Victoria R.
Wichita Falls, TX
This stuff is a lifesaver! I always have one in my car and one in my purse! I cant get enough of this! I bite my nails and it dries my cuticles out and this stuff really helps with that! I put some on my lips and rub the leftovers in my fingers!
Sol K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This tin is amazing. I adore everything about this stuff. It rocks as cuticle cream and lip balm. The packaging is something I actually like; I always have my hand washed/have sanitizer on me and I like applying it directly to my lips. It gives me more control over the product somehow. I love the texture of this stuff! And the smell is amazing.
Liz M.
Iowa city, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'm seriously in love with this stuff! It is a total life saver during the winter months! It works wonders on my lips, and I love that you can put it anywhere that needs the moisture. Such a good deal, and the container seems to last forever.
Elizabeth A.
Atlanta, GA
I can't live without this stuff! You can get it at bath and body works and anthropologie. It's the best! I use it not only on my lips but on my knuckles when hey get really dry. It's around $5.50 and it's worth it! And lasts forever!
Lexie T.
Pittsburgh, PA
Holy. Grail. I do not go a single day without using his. The smell is divine, it moisturizes your lips like no other, and even gives them a cute rosy glow. I love that you can also apply it to dry spots like elbows, knees, face, etc. without a weird sticky feeling. Buy this product as soon as possible.
Shannon d.
North Las Vegas, NV
If you love a long lasting, working, awesome smelling lip balm... this is totally your product. Also it's amazing on cuticles! I have to go pick another one up here soon because my sister is running out of hers. I got hers almost a year ago and she really made this last. It's a great quality product that last you a long while.
Stephanie N.
I really love this product because it is so moisturizing and had a nice tint. The only thing I don't like is I don't believe it's worth $7 or $8 for the ingredients inside, but the one I bought has lasted me a very long time.
Katie M.
Arlington, VA
I put this on my lips every night before bed and it keeps my lips so soft. I have been using it for years and I have yet to find anything that does the job as well. The tin lasts forever and it's a great price for the products.
Natalie P.
I always use this wheny lips need a little extra moisturizing. I notice this doesn't necessarily absorb into my lips, and it's literally like a scented Vaseline. It does keep my lips moist when I have it on, so five stars!
Jacqueline L.
Does anyone ever use it over a lipstick?
Tanya J.
Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this for a while but it seems like this product doesn't have a single bad review. Hard to believe it can be that good?
Monica S.
What does everyone think of the consistency and scent of the rose salve?
Ashley C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm looking for a new chapstick type product. I like the idea of having it in a pot because I think that's cute so I'm wondering how well this works for chapped lips?
Caroline T.
Beirut, Mont lebanon
For what this ? How to use it?