BY C.O. BIGELOW

• I love this salve but was wondering if anyone knows of a ...1 Answers
  • For what this ? How to use it?2 Answers
  • Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this fo...3 Answers
C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve
  • "It has a medicated smell, like the medicated tangerine EOS lip balm, so if you don't like the medicated scent I wouldn't suggest purchasing this, but overall it's a great product !" in 8 reviews
Jenny R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This salve is a miracle worker. I tend to get super dry lips and elbows when the weather changes and this saves me. When I first bought it (years ago) I was worried that the rose scent would be too overwhelming, but it isn't at all. It isn't overly flowery or perfumed. All around a 10/10
Ria M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Was recommended to use it as a moisturizer and got it from Bath & Body Works. Love it! I use it on my face but have acne prone skin, when I first started applying on dry spots it broke me out a bit but after a week my skin has settled. The subtle scent is great, like real roses! Will buy again.
The only issue with it is that I cannot apply foundation powder over it or it will clump in the area.
Erica S.
Mobile, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I purchased this at Bath and body works for a little over $5. It smells amazing and comes in a cute little tin. A little goes a long way with this stuff. It's wonderful for lips and cuticles and even dry patches on the face. I will definitely buy again and hopefully catch a sale.
Nicole S.
Atlanta, GA
What's really so great about this stuff is the smell! I find that the product itself is great for a little while, but might be too thin to have staying power. However, the amazing sweet sugary rosey smell is a total win for me. I use it on top of other lip balm products just for the scent.
Mackenzie B.
Durham, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this product so much. There aren't too many ingredients. Ingredients include petrolatum, lanolin oil, cotton seed oil, rose extract, etc. I agree that this is a good lip balm to use at night. When you wake up, your lips will be so soft and supple. It is the number one balm I've used in treating chapped lips and you can put a thin layer over other lip products to avoid dryness.
anna w.
Spring Lake, MI
I love that it doesn't feel like chopstick on your lips but it makes them very soft and less chapped.
And it is also cool that you can use it any where kind of like vasilne. Just don't put anything over it for a few minuets when you do put it on or it will stick to your clothes. Highly recommend!
kelley t.
I love the smell of this lip balm. Its pretty smooth. Be warned though, it does melt and get everywhere if you leave it in the heat. I wouldn't leave it in my car again or purse in a hot car thats when problems arise. I would use it again though because it works well.
Rachael R.
At first I was like it's just another lip product and didn't think I was going to be very impressed. Boy was I wrong! I didn't realize this could be used on other parts of the body besides your lips! The smell is delicious and works miracles for my lips and elbows! I need more than just one so I can always have one with me no matter where I go! Everyone should buy this!
Brooke V.
This is a sweet smelling rose salve that I use for my lips, irritating dry elbows, my cuticles in a pinch, and for my nose when I have a cold or have to blow my nose a lot. I find my rose salve at Bath & Body Works and I am very happy with it, especially with its many uses.
Grace G.
Studio City , CA
This rose salve is keeps pretty much everything moisturized. Lips, elbows, knuckles, face... you name it. and it smells like roses of course which is always a plus in my book. You can purchase this at Bath and Body Works for $5.50. I would recommend this product.
Jacqueline L.
Does anyone ever use it over a lipstick?
Tanya J.
Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this for a while but it seems like this product doesn't have a single bad review. Hard to believe it can be that good?
Monica S.
River Grove, IL
What does everyone think of the consistency and scent of the rose salve?
Ashley C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm looking for a new chapstick type product. I like the idea of having it in a pot because I think that's cute so I'm wondering how well this works for chapped lips?
Caroline T.
Beirut, Jdeideh
For what this ? How to use it?