BY C.O. BIGELOW

• For what this ? How to use it?1 Answers
  • Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this for a whil...3 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new chapstick type product. I like the idea of ...2 Answers
C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve
  • "It has a medicated smell, like the medicated tangerine EOS lip balm, so if you don't like the medicated scent I wouldn't suggest purchasing this, but overall it's a great product !" in 8 reviews
Victoria R.
Wichita Falls, TX
This stuff is a lifesaver! I always have one in my car and one in my purse! I cant get enough of this! I bite my nails and it dries my cuticles out and this stuff really helps with that! I put some on my lips and rub the leftovers in my fingers!
Shannon d.
North Las Vegas, NV
If you love a long lasting, working, awesome smelling lip balm... this is totally your product. Also it's amazing on cuticles! I have to go pick another one up here soon because my sister is running out of hers. I got hers almost a year ago and she really made this last. It's a great quality product that last you a long while.
Stephanie N.
I really love this product because it is so moisturizing and had a nice tint. The only thing I don't like is I don't believe it's worth $7 or $8 for the ingredients inside, but the one I bought has lasted me a very long time.
Brittany M.
Collegeville, PA
This stuff is the best stuff on earth. It is extremely soothing and moisturizing for your lips. But, you don't only need to use it on your lips. It can be used on dry elbows, knees, hands, fingers, toes, anything. I am a nail biter and my fingers sometimes split cause they get so dry and this stuff works wonders.
Natalie C.
Hayward, CA
LOVE this stuff! I originally confused this for Smith's Rosebud Salve but I'm glad I did! This is only 5.50 at BBW and is totally worth it! The moisture is great, as well as the consistency. This wears off in a few hours and has a subtle tint to it. The smell is alright, nothing amazing nothing sickening. The tin is easy to open and close and lasts a long time. I will repurchase whenever this big pot runs out!
Crystal B.
Malott, WA
This tin is a great price and lasts a super long time. The balm has so many uses. My lips love it. When I have a cold I use it around my nose at night to help with the dry skin. Anytime I use it a rub the leftovers on my fingertips across my cuticles as well. It is very moisturizing and protective.
Eli T.
San Jose, CA
This is awesome!! It's perfect for cracked lips, dry cuticles and elbows, and acts a good occlusion for those dry patches on the skin. I also was not a fan of the smell at first because I've never used rose on my lips but now I love it! This is affordable and I would highly recommend this!
kelley t.
I love the smell of this lip balm. Its pretty smooth. Be warned though, it does melt and get everywhere if you leave it in the heat. I wouldn't leave it in my car again or purse in a hot car thats when problems arise. I would use it again though because it works well.
Maddy H.
Eau Claire, WI
I've had my container of this for about 2 years, and I'm not halfway done with it. I use it daily on my lips, but also when my knuckles or elbows are dry, I use it. This stuff works wonders.
somer c.
Vancouver, WA
I use this everyday! I use it as a lip balm, and it is my favorite. It isn't sticky at all, and looks really glossy. Keeps my lips hydrated and I really like the rosy smell. You can't beat the price, and I'm still working on the tin I bought almost a year ago!
Jacqueline L.
Does anyone ever use it over a lipstick?
Monica S.
What does everyone think of the consistency and scent of the rose salve?
Tanya J.
Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this for a while but it seems like this product doesn't have a single bad review. Hard to believe it can be that good?
Ashley C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm looking for a new chapstick type product. I like the idea of having it in a pot because I think that's cute so I'm wondering how well this works for chapped lips?
Caitlin H.
Minneapolis, MN
My cuticles are always dry and make any manicure look terrible, will this product help?