• I love this salve but was wondering if anyone knows of a similar ...1 Answers
  • For what this ? How to use it?2 Answers
  • Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this for a whil...3 Answers
C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve
  • "It has a medicated smell, like the medicated tangerine EOS lip balm, so if you don't like the medicated scent I wouldn't suggest purchasing this, but overall it's a great product !" in 8 reviews
Mackenzie B.
Boone, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this product so much. There aren't too many ingredients. Ingredients include petrolatum, lanolin oil, cotton seed oil, rose extract, etc. I agree that this is a good lip balm to use at night. When you wake up, your lips will be so soft and supple. It is the number one balm I've used in treating chapped lips and you can put a thin layer over other lip products to avoid dryness.
kelley t.
I love the smell of this lip balm. Its pretty smooth. Be warned though, it does melt and get everywhere if you leave it in the heat. I wouldn't leave it in my car again or purse in a hot car thats when problems arise. I would use it again though because it works well.
anna w.
Spring Lake, MI
I love that it doesn't feel like chopstick on your lips but it makes them very soft and less chapped.
And it is also cool that you can use it any where kind of like vasilne. Just don't put anything over it for a few minuets when you do put it on or it will stick to your clothes. Highly recommend!
Grace G.
Studio City , CA
This rose salve is keeps pretty much everything moisturized. Lips, elbows, knuckles, face... you name it. and it smells like roses of course which is always a plus in my book. You can purchase this at Bath and Body Works for $5.50. I would recommend this product.
Jacki B.
This is my go-to salve. I use it for everything, dry hands, lips, elbows, knees, even my. Use when it gets chapped from the cold winter wind. This is incredibly moisturizing and smells wonderful. A little bit goes a long so the little canister will last forever! I highly re on end this
Rachael R.
At first I was like it's just another lip product and didn't think I was going to be very impressed. Boy was I wrong! I didn't realize this could be used on other parts of the body besides your lips! The smell is delicious and works miracles for my lips and elbows! I need more than just one so I can always have one with me no matter where I go! Everyone should buy this!
Brooke V.
This is a sweet smelling rose salve that I use for my lips, irritating dry elbows, my cuticles in a pinch, and for my nose when I have a cold or have to blow my nose a lot. I find my rose salve at Bath & Body Works and I am very happy with it, especially with its many uses.
Kristin E.
Rayville, LA
I found this in Bath and Body Works and I thought I'd test it out since it had so many uses. I have to wash my hand very often at work every day so my cuticles are AWFUL. I can slather some of this wonderful salve on them before bed and by morning they look so much better. I love this!
Lindsay T.
Orchard Park, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this lip balm. I keep it on my nightstand and use it every other night. It smells like rose so you have to like that scent if you are going to use this. I have other products that soften my lips even more which is why I have it a 4. Also I don't like that this is in a jar. I believe they have a squeeze tube which is what I would purchase next time.
Erika O.
Flagstaff, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My wife found this at Bath and Body Works, knowing me, I love almost everything rose. It has a light rose scent. Doesn't feel super greasy. Works great in cold climates (I live in Flagstaff, where it's either super cold or windy). I loved the way it made my skin and dry spots feel.
Jacqueline L.
Does anyone ever use it over a lipstick?
Monica S.
River Grove, IL
What does everyone think of the consistency and scent of the rose salve?
Tanya J.
Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this for a while but it seems like this product doesn't have a single bad review. Hard to believe it can be that good?
Ashley C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm looking for a new chapstick type product. I like the idea of having it in a pot because I think that's cute so I'm wondering how well this works for chapped lips?
Caroline T.
For what this ? How to use it?