BY C.O. BIGELOW

• For what this ? How to use it?1 Answers
  • Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this for a whil...3 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new chapstick type product. I like the idea of ...2 Answers
C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve
  • "It has a medicated smell, like the medicated tangerine EOS lip balm, so if you don't like the medicated scent I wouldn't suggest purchasing this, but overall it's a great product !" in 8 reviews
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
I am in love with this salve. It works great on chapped lips and also helped heal my cracked elbows in the winter. Also, it works wonders on cuticles. This product has many uses. I like the cute tin it comes in. The salve is very concentrated and can be greasy. Though it does absorb into skin over time.
Laurann B.
Dunwoody, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like this lip balm and I would definitely buy it again. Says you can use it on lips, dry spots on body, cuticles, etc. It feels a little greasy if you use it on your body but I do occasionally. I've used it on cuticles a few times. It seemed to hydrate but was a little messy and I'm usually too lazy for cuticle creams. I mainly use this as a lip balm. I keep it in the bathroom drawer and use at least once a day if not more. It has lasted a long time, too!
Michelle M.
Orlando, FL
This honestly saved my life! My lips were chapped and in pain and chapstick wasn't working for me. My aunt had given me this to try and help and it was instant relief! When you use this product continuously your lips become baby smooth and it gives your lips a subtle pink color. It smells divine and not only can you use it for your lips you can also use it in other areas of your body that are dry. The packing is cute and the product lasts a long time.
Myra H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love this stuff! I use it at night to help my lips before I go to bed, and wake up with soft lips. When my lips are dry/cracked/chapped, I apply this and within 5-10 minutes, my lips come back to life! I know that it has multiple uses but it's been a lifesaver for my lips because drugstore chapsticks, etc don't do me justice.
letshaveakya T.
Aurora, IL
I have such dry lips and am always on the hunt for hydrating lip products. I am such a fan of this product. I have 4 in life lol All in different rooms in my house and car. The only reason I haven't given it an A is that it seems to stop working from time to time and I have to switch it up. It could just be my body getting use to it. But without fail I always go back to it. And you can't beat the $5 price at Bath and Body Works!
kelly p.
THe only two things I use now on my lips is this rose salve and my dermamit to get rid of dead skin. I have other lipbalms that are good but I like this one the most and I always stick to this every time I get my hands on. I got like 3 for 10 dollars from bb&w. I only like to put this at night or on lazy day brcause it's like a treatment for my lips. You'll still wake up with this on. I loe the scent which is a bonus.
Erica S.
Mobile, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I purchased this at Bath and body works for a little over $5. It smells amazing and comes in a cute little tin. A little goes a long way with this stuff. It's wonderful for lips and cuticles and even dry patches on the face. I will definitely buy again and hopefully catch a sale.
Ria M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Was recommended to use it as a moisturizer and got it from Bath & Body Works. Love it! I use it on my face but have acne prone skin, when I first started applying on dry spots it broke me out a bit but after a week my skin has settled. The subtle scent is great, like real roses! Will buy again.
The only issue with it is that I cannot apply foundation powder over it or it will clump in the area.
Jenny R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This salve is a miracle worker. I tend to get super dry lips and elbows when the weather changes and this saves me. When I first bought it (years ago) I was worried that the rose scent would be too overwhelming, but it isn't at all. It isn't overly flowery or perfumed. All around a 10/10
Nicole S.
Atlanta, GA
What's really so great about this stuff is the smell! I find that the product itself is great for a little while, but might be too thin to have staying power. However, the amazing sweet sugary rosey smell is a total win for me. I use it on top of other lip balm products just for the scent.
Jacqueline L.
Does anyone ever use it over a lipstick?
Monica S.
River Grove, IL
What does everyone think of the consistency and scent of the rose salve?
Tanya J.
Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this for a while but it seems like this product doesn't have a single bad review. Hard to believe it can be that good?
Ashley C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm looking for a new chapstick type product. I like the idea of having it in a pot because I think that's cute so I'm wondering how well this works for chapped lips?
Caitlin H.
Minneapolis, MN
My cuticles are always dry and make any manicure look terrible, will this product help?