BY C.O. BIGELOW

• I love this salve but was wondering if anyone knows of a ...1 Answers
  • For what this ? How to use it?2 Answers
  • Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this fo...3 Answers
C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve
  • "It has a medicated smell, like the medicated tangerine EOS lip balm, so if you don't like the medicated scent I wouldn't suggest purchasing this, but overall it's a great product !" in 8 reviews
Cynthia L.
This is the perfect go to lip product. The product lasts a long time even with frequent use. It provides long lasting mousture and it smells really pretty. The vintage style tin is easy to carry anywhere. This is a high quality item you won't regret purchasing.
Michelle A.
Queens Vlg, NY
This is a very multi purpose product! I got so many of my friends to purchase it because it's that amazing! I use it every single day! I have one that stays on my vanity at home and one that I keep in my bag at all times. The tin last forever but I have repurchased it and already have back ups. I use this not only on my lips but on any blemish whenever I have one as well. I would put it on a blemish at night and by morning it's would be gone or almost gone! I love it!
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
I am in love with this salve. It works great on chapped lips and also helped heal my cracked elbows in the winter. Also, it works wonders on cuticles. This product has many uses. I like the cute tin it comes in. The salve is very concentrated and can be greasy. Though it does absorb into skin over time.
Michelle M.
Virginia Bch, VA
This honestly saved my life! My lips were chapped and in pain and chapstick wasn't working for me. My aunt had given me this to try and help and it was instant relief! When you use this product continuously your lips become baby smooth and it gives your lips a subtle pink color. It smells divine and not only can you use it for your lips you can also use it in other areas of your body that are dry. The packing is cute and the product lasts a long time.
Myra H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love this stuff! I use it at night to help my lips before I go to bed, and wake up with soft lips. When my lips are dry/cracked/chapped, I apply this and within 5-10 minutes, my lips come back to life! I know that it has multiple uses but it's been a lifesaver for my lips because drugstore chapsticks, etc don't do me justice.
Laurann B.
Dunwoody, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like this lip balm and I would definitely buy it again. Says you can use it on lips, dry spots on body, cuticles, etc. It feels a little greasy if you use it on your body but I do occasionally. I've used it on cuticles a few times. It seemed to hydrate but was a little messy and I'm usually too lazy for cuticle creams. I mainly use this as a lip balm. I keep it in the bathroom drawer and use at least once a day if not more. It has lasted a long time, too!
Kya M.
Aurora, IL
I have such dry lips and am always on the hunt for hydrating lip products. I am such a fan of this product. I have 4 in life lol All in different rooms in my house and car. The only reason I haven't given it an A is that it seems to stop working from time to time and I have to switch it up. It could just be my body getting use to it. But without fail I always go back to it. And you can't beat the $5 price at Bath and Body Works!
Cassie H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is a bedside-table MUST! I use it every night before bed on my lips and I also like to rub a little anywhere really dry - elbows, knees, knuckles, cuticles, etc. It smells lovely!! I just really wish they would come out with the same stuff in a squeeze tube so I didn't have to open this annoying tin can! C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve
kelly p.
THe only two things I use now on my lips is this rose salve and my dermamit to get rid of dead skin. I have other lipbalms that are good but I like this one the most and I always stick to this every time I get my hands on. I got like 3 for 10 dollars from bb&w. I only like to put this at night or on lazy day brcause it's like a treatment for my lips. You'll still wake up with this on. I loe the scent which is a bonus.
Holly R.
Cookeville, TN
I love this stuff. I have found that it works great for the small dry patches I get on my eyelids during the winter. I just dab the tiniest bit on my eyelids and on my lips before bed. I have used this as a lip balm in the past, but have only recently started using it for dry patches Love!
Jacqueline L.
Does anyone ever use it over a lipstick?
Tanya J.
Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this for a while but it seems like this product doesn't have a single bad review. Hard to believe it can be that good?
Monica S.
River Grove, IL
What does everyone think of the consistency and scent of the rose salve?
Ashley C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm looking for a new chapstick type product. I like the idea of having it in a pot because I think that's cute so I'm wondering how well this works for chapped lips?
Caroline T.
Beirut, Jdeideh
For what this ? How to use it?