BY C.O. BIGELOW

• For what this ? How to use it?1 Answers
  • Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this for a whil...3 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new chapstick type product. I like the idea of ...2 Answers
C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve
  • "It has a medicated smell, like the medicated tangerine EOS lip balm, so if you don't like the medicated scent I wouldn't suggest purchasing this, but overall it's a great product !" in 8 reviews
Rachel M.
I have a pot of this rose salve in every bag I own. I've tried many other brands (including Smith's) and I heavily favor the CO Bigelow version. It has a slightly pink tint that gives a touch of life to otherwise naked lips. The only bad part about this is that you have to apply it with your fingers which I don't mind. An application will last ~3 hours for me plus the pots last forever. I mainly use this on my lips but I'll also use it on dry cuticles at night. I prefer the smell of this over Smith's version at Sephora and I like the silkier texture of it compared to the thicker Smith's version.
Laura W.
This is the BEST lip product you will EVER find. It's so cheap for as much as you can do with this product. I use it on my lips daily, and during the winter when I get dry skin around my nose or face. It works perfect. It's not oily or sticky. The texture is similar to vasoline but not as thick. It has a nice subtle fragrance and a soft clear/pinkish tint. I would recommend this product over and over!!!
Casey T.
I bought this at bath and body works and it works so well ! I use it on my face, lips, cuticles, elbows, knees, and more ! It's a great for anything chapped (lips, face, and (in some cases) my most) and I love using it for my cuticles. I like the pink tint, for when I use it as a balm for my lips, because it works well and also gives some colour. It has a medicated smell, like the medicated tangerine EOS lip balm, so if you don't like the medicated scent I wouldn't suggest purchasing this, but overall it's a great product !
Michelle M.
Orlando, FL
This honestly saved my life! My lips were chapped and in pain and chapstick wasn't working for me. My aunt had given me this to try and help and it was instant relief! When you use this product continuously your lips become baby smooth and it gives your lips a subtle pink color. It smells divine and not only can you use it for your lips you can also use it in other areas of your body that are dry. The packing is cute and the product lasts a long time.
Laurann B.
Dunwoody, GA
I like this lip balm and I would definitely buy it again. Says you can use it on lips, dry spots on body, cuticles, etc. It feels a little greasy if you use it on your body but I do occasionally. I've used it on cuticles a few times. It seemed to hydrate but was a little messy and I'm usually too lazy for cuticle creams. I mainly use this as a lip balm. I keep it in the bathroom drawer and use at least once a day if not more. It has lasted a long time, too!
letshaveakya T.
Aurora, IL
I have such dry lips and am always on the hunt for hydrating lip products. I am such a fan of this product. I have 4 in life lol All in different rooms in my house and car. The only reason I haven't given it an A is that it seems to stop working from time to time and I have to switch it up. It could just be my body getting use to it. But without fail I always go back to it. And you can't beat the $5 price at Bath and Body Works!
Erica S.
Mobile, AL
I purchased this at Bath and body works for a little over $5. It smells amazing and comes in a cute little tin. A little goes a long way with this stuff. It's wonderful for lips and cuticles and even dry patches on the face. I will definitely buy again and hopefully catch a sale.
Ria M.
Was recommended to use it as a moisturizer and got it from Bath & Body Works. Love it! I use it on my face but have acne prone skin, when I first started applying on dry spots it broke me out a bit but after a week my skin has settled. The subtle scent is great, like real roses! Will buy again.
The only issue with it is that I cannot apply foundation powder over it or it will clump in the area.
Erika O.
Flagstaff, AZ
My wife found this at Bath and Body Works, knowing me, I love almost everything rose. It has a light rose scent. Doesn't feel super greasy. Works great in cold climates (I live in Flagstaff, where it's either super cold or windy). I loved the way it made my skin and dry spots feel.
Sol K.
This tin is amazing. I adore everything about this stuff. It rocks as cuticle cream and lip balm. The packaging is something I actually like; I always have my hand washed/have sanitizer on me and I like applying it directly to my lips. It gives me more control over the product somehow. I love the texture of this stuff! And the smell is amazing.
Jacqueline L.
Does anyone ever use it over a lipstick?
Monica S.
What does everyone think of the consistency and scent of the rose salve?
Tanya J.
Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this for a while but it seems like this product doesn't have a single bad review. Hard to believe it can be that good?
Ashley C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm looking for a new chapstick type product. I like the idea of having it in a pot because I think that's cute so I'm wondering how well this works for chapped lips?
Caitlin H.
Minneapolis, MN
My cuticles are always dry and make any manicure look terrible, will this product help?