BY C.O. BIGELOW

• I love this salve but was wondering if anyone knows of a ...1 Answers
  • For what this ? How to use it?2 Answers
  • Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this fo...3 Answers
C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve
  • "It has a medicated smell, like the medicated tangerine EOS lip balm, so if you don't like the medicated scent I wouldn't suggest purchasing this, but overall it's a great product !" in 8 reviews
Lauren W.
I bought this at Bath and Body Works after I'd heard so many people raving about it's many uses. I'm a sucker for a good multi-purpose product and anything rose so this was a must have! It's been a month since I first started using this and my lips are always moisturized, my cuticles look healthy, and my elbows aren't dry at all. You can literally use this on anything and it will help :) I highly recommend this product to everyone and the price is right!
Krysty S.
Hialeah, FL
This is my HOLY GRAIL lip balm. It costs about $5.50 at Bath and Body Works stores and I think that's an amazing price for such as amazing product. Honesty, the thing that got me to purchase it was the word "salve", since it sounds so luxurious and promising, and it did meet my expectations. I use this day and night and it leaves my lips feeling soft and rejuvenated. It also leave a glossy finish, but in a pretty and very very light shade of pink. It smells wonderful, and has the consistency of petroleum jelly, only better. For the price, you really can't beat it!
Laura W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is the BEST lip product you will EVER find. It's so cheap for as much as you can do with this product. I use it on my lips daily, and during the winter when I get dry skin around my nose or face. It works perfect. It's not oily or sticky. The texture is similar to vasoline but not as thick. It has a nice subtle fragrance and a soft clear/pinkish tint. I would recommend this product over and over!!!
Marissa D.
Victor, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I just finished my tube of rose salve that Ive had almost three years!! So yeah this stuff lasts forever which makes the price alright. Im such a lover of rose scented/tasting products so I was bound to love this. Unique consistency somewhere between a balm and a gloss but definitely leaning towards balm level moisture. Also gives lips the prettiest subtle pink sheen. I will repurchase this product forever!
Andrea U.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I started incorporating this into my beauty routine and I will never go back! I use this before I moisturize my face and it hydrates my lips while doing my full face of makeup. I also started using this before going to bed as well so that my lips would stay hydrated throughout the night. The smell is so nice and thankfully not overpowering. Definitely recommend if you want constant hydration
Alicia L.
Ramona, CA
This is my holy grail product, my "can't live without" item. If I were stranded on a desert island, I'd be fine as long as I had C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve. It's good for everything...rough elbows, ragged cuticles, even split ends. I use it at night for an under eye treatment and it's a miracle. I have about 10 tubs in my medicine cabinet, since I constantly worry that it might get discontinued. I might be a little (OK, a LOT) obsessed with this stuff. It smells amazing and the consistency is super silky. Try it...you love it.
Casey T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought this at bath and body works and it works so well ! I use it on my face, lips, cuticles, elbows, knees, and more ! It's a great for anything chapped (lips, face, and (in some cases) my most) and I love using it for my cuticles. I like the pink tint, for when I use it as a balm for my lips, because it works well and also gives some colour. It has a medicated smell, like the medicated tangerine EOS lip balm, so if you don't like the medicated scent I wouldn't suggest purchasing this, but overall it's a great product !
Isabelle E.
Charlottesvle, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I asked for this for Christmas after seeing a friend using it at school; I practically hoard lip balms and wanted to try this. This doesn't particularly hydrate my lips - I have to reapply often if I want to keep from licking my lips. It is very shiny but smells wonderful. I stopped using for my lips and use it as cuticle balm. It is not a product I take everywhere with me, however if my cuticles aren't looking too great I'll smear some of this on and it certainly helps. Don't think I'll repurchase when it's all gone.
Cynthia L.
This is the perfect go to lip product. The product lasts a long time even with frequent use. It provides long lasting mousture and it smells really pretty. The vintage style tin is easy to carry anywhere. This is a high quality item you won't regret purchasing.
Michelle A.
Queens Vlg, NY
This is a very multi purpose product! I got so many of my friends to purchase it because it's that amazing! I use it every single day! I have one that stays on my vanity at home and one that I keep in my bag at all times. The tin last forever but I have repurchased it and already have back ups. I use this not only on my lips but on any blemish whenever I have one as well. I would put it on a blemish at night and by morning it's would be gone or almost gone! I love it!
Jacqueline L.
Does anyone ever use it over a lipstick?
Tanya J.
Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this for a while but it seems like this product doesn't have a single bad review. Hard to believe it can be that good?
Monica S.
What does everyone think of the consistency and scent of the rose salve?
Ashley C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm looking for a new chapstick type product. I like the idea of having it in a pot because I think that's cute so I'm wondering how well this works for chapped lips?
Caroline T.
Beirut, Mont lebanon
For what this ? How to use it?