BY C.O. BIGELOW

• For what this ? How to use it?1 Answers
  • Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this for a whil...3 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new chapstick type product. I like the idea of ...2 Answers
C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve
  • "It has a medicated smell, like the medicated tangerine EOS lip balm, so if you don't like the medicated scent I wouldn't suggest purchasing this, but overall it's a great product !" in 8 reviews
Sookie L.
This is one of my favorite lip care products, if only for the delightful rose scent! Subtle but unmistakably enchanting. It also gives my lips a lovely glossy hydrating shine. And one tin lasts forever. So recommended!
Danielle B.
This is the only thing I use on my lips to keep them soft and I use it religiously. I bought it at Bath and Body Works and even my husband steals some from me. It's especially perfect to use before applying liquid lipstick!
Yayi H.
Rosemead, CA
Definitely SALVES the dry skin issues!
I'm so glad that I bought this. My lips has always been dry, and this helped me to gain soft and smooth lips. I usually use this after using a lip exfoliators, so no dead skin on my lips can produce (Which is super annoying!). I've never used a lip product for this long, and I'm hoping to reach the bottom of the pan. It has a herbal-floral scent, but to me it's not that strong and I could tolerate it. I absolutely recommend this product!! It works amazing, trust me!
Genevieve O.
Utica, MI
This stuff saved my lips! They had been chapped and pealing for like a month or two, and I bought this and it healed them in like a day or two. I would highly highly recommend this! Best chapstick ever.
Ana G.
Laredo, TX
This is my holy grail. I have been using this for years. When I was in high school, I was prescribed Accutane for my acne. One of the causes to taking accutane is dry lips/skin. This product saved my life. I had severe dry/cracked lips, and putting Rose Salve relived my pain and drastically changed my lips. Great moisturizing properties, and there's a lovely rosy tint to it and light smell of Rose which is my favorite. I also use this lip balm on my cuticles and elbows. It's a must product to have in purse.
Ella K.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a nice product, and it smells like roses. I dislike it because I constantly have to re-apply it on my lips. It doesn't moisturize my lips very well and it gets very runny and liquids so I often have to refrigerate it to return it to its desired texture.
Kristin E.
Rayville, LA
I found this in Bath and Body Works and I thought I'd test it out since it had so many uses. I have to wash my hand very often at work every day so my cuticles are AWFUL. I can slather some of this wonderful salve on them before bed and by morning they look so much better. I love this!
Maleah N.
Maple Valley, WA
I think it smells nice. It's a manlier rose smell. My husband uses it every day on his beard, face and hands and it helps tame the fly-aways on his beard and also makes him so soft.
Jamie B.
College Sta, TX
Love this all purpose salve. It is great for lip, dry hands, though elbows or wherever else you need moisture. I love the rose smell and the fact that it is a multi - use product.
Hanna N.
silver spring , MD
This is my absolute favorite lip product. i use it every day on my lips, my hands, and occasionally on my face if it is particularly dry in the dead of winter. i see some comments that say it has a medical scent... i don't get that. i think it smells amazing. one tin lasts more than a year, even with daily use. and i love what it makes your lips look like. just a little shiny, not wet looking. I've purchased this over and over again -- and have used it almost daily for nearly a decade.
Jacqueline L.
Does anyone ever use it over a lipstick?
Monica S.
What does everyone think of the consistency and scent of the rose salve?
Tanya J.
Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this for a while but it seems like this product doesn't have a single bad review. Hard to believe it can be that good?
Ashley C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm looking for a new chapstick type product. I like the idea of having it in a pot because I think that's cute so I'm wondering how well this works for chapped lips?
Caitlin H.
Minneapolis, MN
My cuticles are always dry and make any manicure look terrible, will this product help?