BY C.O. BIGELOW

• I love this salve but was wondering if anyone knows of a ...1 Answers
  • For what this ? How to use it?2 Answers
  • Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this fo...3 Answers
C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve
  • "It has a medicated smell, like the medicated tangerine EOS lip balm, so if you don't like the medicated scent I wouldn't suggest purchasing this, but overall it's a great product !" in 8 reviews
Yayi H.
Rosemead, CA
Definitely SALVES the dry skin issues!
I'm so glad that I bought this. My lips has always been dry, and this helped me to gain soft and smooth lips. I usually use this after using a lip exfoliators, so no dead skin on my lips can produce (Which is super annoying!). I've never used a lip product for this long, and I'm hoping to reach the bottom of the pan. It has a herbal-floral scent, but to me it's not that strong and I could tolerate it. I absolutely recommend this product!! It works amazing, trust me!
Genevieve O.
Utica, MI
This stuff saved my lips! They had been chapped and pealing for like a month or two, and I bought this and it healed them in like a day or two. I would highly highly recommend this! Best chapstick ever.
Melanie O.
Hendersonvlle, NC
I have been using C.O.Bigelow Rose Salve for about 6months.
The product comes in a tin and you have to dip your fingers in (wash your hands).
It is pink with a rose scent ( slightly stronger than Smiths Rosebud Salve).
It goes on smooth some of the product absorbs in and most sits on the lips.
I will use this during the day (if I need it) or if I can't find my Smith's.
I will also apply at night ( if I can't find my Smiths/ or its closer). Also before working out to keep my lips from drying out as I huff and puff and mouth breathe.
This one feels slightly more "waxy" and a stronger scent than the Smiths brand ( that's why I prefer Smith's).
I still recommend and have repurchased.
Ana G.
Laredo, TX
This is my holy grail. I have been using this for years. When I was in high school, I was prescribed Accutane for my acne. One of the causes to taking accutane is dry lips/skin. This product saved my life. I had severe dry/cracked lips, and putting Rose Salve relived my pain and drastically changed my lips. Great moisturizing properties, and there's a lovely rosy tint to it and light smell of Rose which is my favorite. I also use this lip balm on my cuticles and elbows. It's a must product to have in purse.
Alexis E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorites! I use mainly as a chapstick at night, and my lips feel so soft in the morning. I've also used it as a moisturizer at nighttime, and it hydrates mt skin really well.
Maleah N.
Maple Valley, WA
I think it smells nice. It's a manlier rose smell. My husband uses it every day on his beard, face and hands and it helps tame the fly-aways on his beard and also makes him so soft.
shawntavia w.
My go-to lip balm every single day!!! I've been through 4 tin cans already, & I even kept the empty ones for little candies, rubber bands, or costume earrings. I have a rose salve lip balm in my purse & one on my night stand by my bed. It makes my lips super soft. My lips are plump and this lip balm keeps them looking moisturized, with a chic shine finish! I even use it as a lip primer before I apply my lipsticks.
Jade K.
This is my holy grail lip item. It is essentially a lovely scented vaseline, but it also has just the TINIEST hint of a tint. It is the perfect "no-makeup-makeup" lip. It is a bit glossy as well. I personally don't use it on my skin because of the gloss (grease) factor, but I occasionally put it on my cuticles. If I had to choose one makeup item to keep in my purse, this would be it!

The only con is that occasionally the tin can get banged up and then get stuck. This can be insanely frustrating but you just have to bang it up more to knock it loose.
Jamie B.
College Sta, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love this all purpose salve. It is great for lip, dry hands, though elbows or wherever else you need moisture. I love the rose smell and the fact that it is a multi - use product.
Hanna N.
Silver Spring, MD
This is my absolute favorite lip product. i use it every day on my lips, my hands, and occasionally on my face if it is particularly dry in the dead of winter. i see some comments that say it has a medical scent... i don't get that. i think it smells amazing. one tin lasts more than a year, even with daily use. and i love what it makes your lips look like. just a little shiny, not wet looking. I've purchased this over and over again -- and have used it almost daily for nearly a decade.
Jacqueline L.
Does anyone ever use it over a lipstick?
Tanya J.
Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this for a while but it seems like this product doesn't have a single bad review. Hard to believe it can be that good?
Monica S.
River Grove, IL
What does everyone think of the consistency and scent of the rose salve?
Ashley C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm looking for a new chapstick type product. I like the idea of having it in a pot because I think that's cute so I'm wondering how well this works for chapped lips?
Caroline T.
Beirut, Jdeideh
For what this ? How to use it?