BY C.O. BIGELOW

• For what this ? How to use it?1 Answers
  • Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this for a whil...3 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new chapstick type product. I like the idea of ...2 Answers
C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve
  • "It has a medicated smell, like the medicated tangerine EOS lip balm, so if you don't like the medicated scent I wouldn't suggest purchasing this, but overall it's a great product !" in 8 reviews
Mercedes M.
Duluth, MN
Favorite lip balm at the moment! It leaves my lips smooth and soft, and isn't that sticky! I don't necessarily love the scent, but it's tolerable! I also like how it is multi-purpose! I don't usually love lip products that I have to touch with my hand, but this is an exception! Would definitely consider repurchasing.
Hope J.
San Antonio, TX
Before I put on regular lotion I use the rose salve first so the moisture can lock in and last longer. It's a favorite of mine that my Aunt introduced me to during Christmas and it has done wonders! Not too greasy feeling and not too fragrant. C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve is amazing and I recommend it to anyone!
Olivia K.
Conway
This is my holy grail lip balm! Everything about this product is a pro! It smells good and it makes my lips super moisturized! It is totally effective! I am a repeat user and I am completely satisfied overall by this product. The only bad thing about it is that it can come off of your lips extremely easily because it is a salve and it is in a pot.
Aleksandra G.
Saw this at the checkout at nordstrom rack and copped it, very happy I did. I usually only use cocoa butter vaseline on my lips, and this stuff basically just feels like a thinner, rose-scented vaseline. Good stuff, doesn't dry me out like waxy lip products do and I love the rose scent because it's not too overpowering
Maggie B.
Best lip balm ever I have the worst chapped lips and this has made them so much better. I use it all day everyday!! I got it at ulta beauty but I've bought it at sephora before, too! Definitely recommend!
Andrea M.
CHICAGO, IL
I love this product.... I carry one in my purse for my dryness and to moisturize chapped lips, I love the fact that it dries quick and it doesn't stays oily. A Little pricey at bath and body works but its worth the price
Amy D.
Bonita Spgs, FL
I love this stuff! It's great on chapped lips or just as a lip gloss. I also use it for my cuticles and very dry elbows. My husband uses it too. My only complaint is the tin. It's hard to open sometimes and I don't like sticking my finger in it. Overall I love it though and it lasts forever.
Marisol E.
I LOVE THIS STUFF! I feel like I always like to have this product nearby for if my lips get dry. Its so moisturizing and smooth. It makes your lips feel super soft. Just be careful in heat because it does melt when it gets warm. But I love it!
hannah d.
I love this product so much! I use it every day! The texture really feels smooth on my skin and also I love the pinkish shine it leaves on my lips. It is basically like a moisturizing lip gloss! I would highly recommend to anyone! #contest
Matthew O.
Manhattan, KS
Quite a nice product, works great on lips, cuticles, and hands. The texture is smooth making it easily spreadable and very pleasant to apply. Reasonably priced for the amount as well. The reason for four stars is simply because the scent is just a little too strong for my taste.
Jacqueline L.
Does anyone ever use it over a lipstick?
Monica S.
What does everyone think of the consistency and scent of the rose salve?
Tanya J.
Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this for a while but it seems like this product doesn't have a single bad review. Hard to believe it can be that good?
Ashley C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm looking for a new chapstick type product. I like the idea of having it in a pot because I think that's cute so I'm wondering how well this works for chapped lips?
Caitlin H.
Minneapolis, MN
My cuticles are always dry and make any manicure look terrible, will this product help?