BY C.O. BIGELOW

• For what this ? How to use it?1 Answers
  • Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this for a whil...3 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new chapstick type product. I like the idea of ...2 Answers
C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve
  • "It has a medicated smell, like the medicated tangerine EOS lip balm, so if you don't like the medicated scent I wouldn't suggest purchasing this, but overall it's a great product !" in 8 reviews
Alexis E.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is one of my favorites! I use mainly as a chapstick at night, and my lips feel so soft in the morning. I've also used it as a moisturizer at nighttime, and it hydrates mt skin really well.
Veronica H.
Charleston , WV
So I got this thinking yes I new lip balm that is super hydrating we'll need less to said it is the best thing ever I use it on my lip and cuticles the most but 10out of 10
Would buy again
Lauren W.
I bought this at Bath and Body Works after I'd heard so many people raving about it's many uses. I'm a sucker for a good multi-purpose product and anything rose so this was a must have! It's been a month since I first started using this and my lips are always moisturized, my cuticles look healthy, and my elbows aren't dry at all. You can literally use this on anything and it will help :) I highly recommend this product to everyone and the price is right!
Danielle L.
Baltimore, MD
I'm going to be honest.

Its not my favorite, it's my emergency.

I purchased this thinking it would replace my beloved Smith's Rosebud Salve. But no, it doesn't. The texture is off a little more goopy.

I leave it at my desk, for when I my cuticles are dry or fingers are cracked. Or something is ashy.

I usually have lotion or cuticle oil at desk. But in the event I don't, then this is my fall back.

The smell doesn't smell like roses or flowers.

If you apply to your lips, your lips will dry out faster over time.
Cassie H.
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff is a bedside-table MUST! I use it every night before bed on my lips and I also like to rub a little anywhere really dry - elbows, knees, knuckles, cuticles, etc. It smells lovely!! I just really wish they would come out with the same stuff in a squeeze tube so I didn't have to open this annoying tin can! C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve
Tawnie H.
Lenoir, NC
Love love love love love.This is one product that I could not live without.  I have one in every room of my house (no joke!) and in every purse.  I love the texture, the smell, the soothing feeling and the shine it gives my lips!  It's slightly rose-colored (duh) but it's not overly pink and looks like a natural lip flush.  This keeps my lips moisturized and smooth -- something that I cannot go without! I've also used this product lightly dabbed on top of a nude eyeshadow for a sunkissed, dewy look!
Corey T.
Las Vegas, NV
As far as salves go, this is a great product. It has a faint pink tint which is very natural and makes is very wearable. It is not so pink however that when applied to skin it looks anything but clear. I usually keep this product in my purse for chapped lips as well as dry cuticles or elbows. Great product! Wish it was a bit more moisturizing on lips however.
Jillian P.
Love this stuff! Keeps my lips moisturized. I also love it for my cuticles! It's easy to transport, lasts forever, and super useful. I buy mine at bath & body works. And I will continue to buy this product!
Amy W.
Fort Worth, TX
My all-time favorite lip moisturizer. Keeps lips soft and smooth for hours and smells fantastic. Great for putting in a handbag or backpack at school. My lips are incredibly sensitive and most lip balms make me break out, but this is one of the few that actually works for me. Also great to put on before applying a matte lip color because it is so smooth.
Liz M.
Iowa city, IA
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm seriously in love with this stuff! It is a total life saver during the winter months! It works wonders on my lips, and I love that you can put it anywhere that needs the moisture. Such a good deal, and the container seems to last forever.
Jacqueline L.
Does anyone ever use it over a lipstick?
Monica S.
What does everyone think of the consistency and scent of the rose salve?
Tanya J.
Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this for a while but it seems like this product doesn't have a single bad review. Hard to believe it can be that good?
Ashley C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm looking for a new chapstick type product. I like the idea of having it in a pot because I think that's cute so I'm wondering how well this works for chapped lips?
Shawna M.
Waco, TX
Has any body used this product if so what did you think about it??