BY C.O. BIGELOW

• For what this ? How to use it?1 Answers
  • Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this for a whil...3 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new chapstick type product. I like the idea of ...2 Answers
C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve
  • "It has a medicated smell, like the medicated tangerine EOS lip balm, so if you don't like the medicated scent I wouldn't suggest purchasing this, but overall it's a great product !" in 8 reviews
Jailyn H.
Loganville , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is SOOOOO amazing! I put this on in the morning and before I go to sleep and my lips are soo moisturized from this. I bought it from Nordstrom's on sale. If I could I would buy a whole factory of this product! 10/10 would recommend!
Marisol E.
I LOVE THIS STUFF! I feel like I always like to have this product nearby for if my lips get dry. Its so moisturizing and smooth. It makes your lips feel super soft. Just be careful in heat because it does melt when it gets warm. But I love it!
hannah d.
I love this product so much! I use it every day! The texture really feels smooth on my skin and also I love the pinkish shine it leaves on my lips. It is basically like a moisturizing lip gloss! I would highly recommend to anyone! #contest
Matthew O.
Manhattan, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Quite a nice product, works great on lips, cuticles, and hands. The texture is smooth making it easily spreadable and very pleasant to apply. Reasonably priced for the amount as well. The reason for four stars is simply because the scent is just a little too strong for my taste.
Samantha K.
Plano, TX
I bought a few of these at Bath & Body Works with no actual intention of using it right away or anything other than to have it lmao. Anyhow, my husband recently had some skin irritations from excessive hand washing at work. His hand had some dryness and cracking from scratching his hand from being itchy. He tried some other lotion I had, but found out it really made it worse, so he asked if we had any non scented in the house. Unfortunately for him, I just finished up the tube on my tattoo, until I remembered this stuff! He slathered some on, as he didn't want to take some aloe vera with him to work, and reported back saying it was great. No irritations on cuts/burns/dry skin, melts into the skin fairly okay, and soothes the skin.
Sookie L.
This is one of my favorite lip care products, if only for the delightful rose scent! Subtle but unmistakably enchanting. It also gives my lips a lovely glossy hydrating shine. And one tin lasts forever. So recommended!
Danielle B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the only thing I use on my lips to keep them soft and I use it religiously. I bought it at Bath and Body Works and even my husband steals some from me. It's especially perfect to use before applying liquid lipstick!
Yayi H.
Rosemead, CA
Definitely SALVES the dry skin issues!
I'm so glad that I bought this. My lips has always been dry, and this helped me to gain soft and smooth lips. I usually use this after using a lip exfoliators, so no dead skin on my lips can produce (Which is super annoying!). I've never used a lip product for this long, and I'm hoping to reach the bottom of the pan. It has a herbal-floral scent, but to me it's not that strong and I could tolerate it. I absolutely recommend this product!! It works amazing, trust me!
Genevieve O.
Utica, MI
This stuff saved my lips! They had been chapped and pealing for like a month or two, and I bought this and it healed them in like a day or two. I would highly highly recommend this! Best chapstick ever.
Melanie O.
Hendersonvlle, NC
I have been using C.O.Bigelow Rose Salve for about 6months.
The product comes in a tin and you have to dip your fingers in (wash your hands).
It is pink with a rose scent ( slightly stronger than Smiths Rosebud Salve).
It goes on smooth some of the product absorbs in and most sits on the lips.
I will use this during the day (if I need it) or if I can't find my Smith's.
I will also apply at night ( if I can't find my Smiths/ or its closer). Also before working out to keep my lips from drying out as I huff and puff and mouth breathe.
This one feels slightly more "waxy" and a stronger scent than the Smiths brand ( that's why I prefer Smith's).
I still recommend and have repurchased.
Jacqueline L.
Does anyone ever use it over a lipstick?
Monica S.
River Grove, IL
What does everyone think of the consistency and scent of the rose salve?
Tanya J.
Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this for a while but it seems like this product doesn't have a single bad review. Hard to believe it can be that good?
Ashley C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm looking for a new chapstick type product. I like the idea of having it in a pot because I think that's cute so I'm wondering how well this works for chapped lips?
Caitlin H.
Minneapolis, MN
My cuticles are always dry and make any manicure look terrible, will this product help?