BY C.O. BIGELOW

• I love this salve but was wondering if anyone knows of a ...1 Answers
  • For what this ? How to use it?2 Answers
  • Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this fo...3 Answers
C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve
  • "It has a medicated smell, like the medicated tangerine EOS lip balm, so if you don't like the medicated scent I wouldn't suggest purchasing this, but overall it's a great product !" in 8 reviews
Andrea M.
Chicago , IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this product.... I carry one in my purse for my dryness and to moisturize chapped lips, I love the fact that it dries quick and it doesn't stays oily. A Little pricey at bath and body works but its worth the price
Maggie B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Best lip balm ever I have the worst chapped lips and this has made them so much better. I use it all day everyday!! I got it at ulta beauty but I've bought it at sephora before, too! Definitely recommend!
Amy D.
Bonita Spgs, FL
I love this stuff! It's great on chapped lips or just as a lip gloss. I also use it for my cuticles and very dry elbows. My husband uses it too. My only complaint is the tin. It's hard to open sometimes and I don't like sticking my finger in it. Overall I love it though and it lasts forever.
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It’s a great product and can be used for many different things, chapped lips, dry skin. It doesn’t make your lips or skin sticky. Only thing that I don’t like is the container, you basically have to twist it and pull it up and it doesn’t always open easily!
Sarah E.
I absoultey love this product. It is a bit greasy but it soak into your skin so well compared to Burts Bees or Chapstick. This product is good for not only lips but also knees, elbows, face, and cuticles!
Jailyn H.
Loganville , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is SOOOOO amazing! I put this on in the morning and before I go to sleep and my lips are soo moisturized from this. I bought it from Nordstrom's on sale. If I could I would buy a whole factory of this product! 10/10 would recommend!
Matthew O.
Manhattan, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Quite a nice product, works great on lips, cuticles, and hands. The texture is smooth making it easily spreadable and very pleasant to apply. Reasonably priced for the amount as well. The reason for four stars is simply because the scent is just a little too strong for my taste.
hannah d.
I love this product so much! I use it every day! The texture really feels smooth on my skin and also I love the pinkish shine it leaves on my lips. It is basically like a moisturizing lip gloss! I would highly recommend to anyone! #contest
Samantha K.
Plano, TX
I bought a few of these at Bath & Body Works with no actual intention of using it right away or anything other than to have it lmao. Anyhow, my husband recently had some skin irritations from excessive hand washing at work. His hand had some dryness and cracking from scratching his hand from being itchy. He tried some other lotion I had, but found out it really made it worse, so he asked if we had any non scented in the house. Unfortunately for him, I just finished up the tube on my tattoo, until I remembered this stuff! He slathered some on, as he didn't want to take some aloe vera with him to work, and reported back saying it was great. No irritations on cuts/burns/dry skin, melts into the skin fairly okay, and soothes the skin.
Danielle B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the only thing I use on my lips to keep them soft and I use it religiously. I bought it at Bath and Body Works and even my husband steals some from me. It's especially perfect to use before applying liquid lipstick!
Jacqueline L.
Does anyone ever use it over a lipstick?
Tanya J.
Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this for a while but it seems like this product doesn't have a single bad review. Hard to believe it can be that good?
Monica S.
River Grove, IL
What does everyone think of the consistency and scent of the rose salve?
Ashley C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm looking for a new chapstick type product. I like the idea of having it in a pot because I think that's cute so I'm wondering how well this works for chapped lips?
Caroline T.
Beirut, Jdeideh
For what this ? How to use it?