BY C.O. BIGELOW

• For what this ? How to use it?1 Answers
  • Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this for a whil...3 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new chapstick type product. I like the idea of ...2 Answers
C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve
  • "It has a medicated smell, like the medicated tangerine EOS lip balm, so if you don't like the medicated scent I wouldn't suggest purchasing this, but overall it's a great product !" in 8 reviews
Liz M.
Iowa city, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'm seriously in love with this stuff! It is a total life saver during the winter months! It works wonders on my lips, and I love that you can put it anywhere that needs the moisture. Such a good deal, and the container seems to last forever.
Elizabeth A.
Atlanta, GA
I can't live without this stuff! You can get it at bath and body works and anthropologie. It's the best! I use it not only on my lips but on my knuckles when hey get really dry. It's around $5.50 and it's worth it! And lasts forever!
Lexie T.
Pittsburgh, PA
Holy. Grail. I do not go a single day without using his. The smell is divine, it moisturizes your lips like no other, and even gives them a cute rosy glow. I love that you can also apply it to dry spots like elbows, knees, face, etc. without a weird sticky feeling. Buy this product as soon as possible.
Mercedes M.
Duluth, MN
Favorite lip balm at the moment! It leaves my lips smooth and soft, and isn't that sticky! I don't necessarily love the scent, but it's tolerable! I also like how it is multi-purpose! I don't usually love lip products that I have to touch with my hand, but this is an exception! Would definitely consider repurchasing.
Hope J.
San Antonio, TX
Before I put on regular lotion I use the rose salve first so the moisture can lock in and last longer. It's a favorite of mine that my Aunt introduced me to during Christmas and it has done wonders! Not too greasy feeling and not too fragrant. C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve is amazing and I recommend it to anyone!
Aleksandra G.
Saw this at the checkout at nordstrom rack and copped it, very happy I did. I usually only use cocoa butter vaseline on my lips, and this stuff basically just feels like a thinner, rose-scented vaseline. Good stuff, doesn't dry me out like waxy lip products do and I love the rose scent because it's not too overpowering
Olivia K.
Conway
This is my holy grail lip balm! Everything about this product is a pro! It smells good and it makes my lips super moisturized! It is totally effective! I am a repeat user and I am completely satisfied overall by this product. The only bad thing about it is that it can come off of your lips extremely easily because it is a salve and it is in a pot.
Andrea M.
Chicago , IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this product.... I carry one in my purse for my dryness and to moisturize chapped lips, I love the fact that it dries quick and it doesn't stays oily. A Little pricey at bath and body works but its worth the price
Maggie B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Best lip balm ever I have the worst chapped lips and this has made them so much better. I use it all day everyday!! I got it at ulta beauty but I've bought it at sephora before, too! Definitely recommend!
Amy D.
Bonita Spgs, FL
I love this stuff! It's great on chapped lips or just as a lip gloss. I also use it for my cuticles and very dry elbows. My husband uses it too. My only complaint is the tin. It's hard to open sometimes and I don't like sticking my finger in it. Overall I love it though and it lasts forever.
Jacqueline L.
Does anyone ever use it over a lipstick?
Monica S.
River Grove, IL
What does everyone think of the consistency and scent of the rose salve?
Tanya J.
Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this for a while but it seems like this product doesn't have a single bad review. Hard to believe it can be that good?
Ashley C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm looking for a new chapstick type product. I like the idea of having it in a pot because I think that's cute so I'm wondering how well this works for chapped lips?
Caitlin H.
Minneapolis, MN
My cuticles are always dry and make any manicure look terrible, will this product help?