BY C.O. BIGELOW

• For what this ? How to use it?1 Answers
  • Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this for a whil...3 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new chapstick type product. I like the idea of ...2 Answers
C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve
  • "It has a medicated smell, like the medicated tangerine EOS lip balm, so if you don't like the medicated scent I wouldn't suggest purchasing this, but overall it's a great product !" in 8 reviews
Cassie A.
Vestal, NY
I love this salve. I wanted it for years and was finally given it as a gift. It moisturizes wonderfully and smells incredible. The light pink tint it leaves is so pretty and the tub lasts forever.
Allison F.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This company makes the best lip balms! Not only does this smell great, but it is also super hydrating. I always put it on at night and when I wake up my lips feel so hydrated. Love it!
Socheata H.
I love using this on my lips! It smells great & I like the tint. I use it almost every day; it keeps my lips moisturized and soft. Definitely recommend! One tin last for a while.
Renee' H.
Effingham , SC
I love this stuff. It is good for so many different things. This is a product that I keep on hand, bc of is many different uses. You should definitely try it.
Jen B.
Yes yes yes! The most amazing thing to own. So cheap and works such magic. Have a cut? Have dry skin? Anything!!!! This will fix it
Heather P.
Montpelier, OH
Love this. Makes my lips kissabley soft. Great for chapped lips and elbows.
Janisa Q.
I picked this up at Bath and Body Works because they were having a sale on all of their lip products. This one is worth paying full price! I use it at night and I wake up with soft hydrated lips. It does have a rose sent so if you are sensitive to smells this isn’t for you. I personally like it but the rose taste isn’t my favorite and that’s why I use it at night. I have used this on dry patches on my hands and cuticles and it works great!
Sarah E.
I absoultey love this product. It is a bit greasy but it soak into your skin so well compared to Burts Bees or Chapstick. This product is good for not only lips but also knees, elbows, face, and cuticles!
Kathleen B.
Gaithersburg, MD
This is one of the better rose-scented lip balms I've used. It's not overpowering at all, just a hint, but it smells great and doesn't taste floral. It makes my lips super soft. The only downside is that it's in a tin. I know they make a tube version, but it's not the same!
Alexis E.
This is one of my favorites! I use mainly as a chapstick at night, and my lips feel so soft in the morning. I've also used it as a moisturizer at nighttime, and it hydrates mt skin really well.
Jacqueline L.
Does anyone ever use it over a lipstick?
Monica S.
What does everyone think of the consistency and scent of the rose salve?
Tanya J.
Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this for a while but it seems like this product doesn't have a single bad review. Hard to believe it can be that good?
Ashley C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm looking for a new chapstick type product. I like the idea of having it in a pot because I think that's cute so I'm wondering how well this works for chapped lips?
Caitlin H.
Minneapolis, MN
My cuticles are always dry and make any manicure look terrible, will this product help?