BY C.O. BIGELOW

• I love this salve but was wondering if anyone knows of a ...1 Answers
  • For what this ? How to use it?2 Answers
  • Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this fo...3 Answers
C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve
  • "It has a medicated smell, like the medicated tangerine EOS lip balm, so if you don't like the medicated scent I wouldn't suggest purchasing this, but overall it's a great product !" in 8 reviews
Cassie H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is a bedside-table MUST! I use it every night before bed on my lips and I also like to rub a little anywhere really dry - elbows, knees, knuckles, cuticles, etc. It smells lovely!! I just really wish they would come out with the same stuff in a squeeze tube so I didn't have to open this annoying tin can! C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve
Shanika P.
Mississippi State, MS
I love this so much! I use it every night before I go to bed. It's the best lip care product that I've ever used. It works really well for me. I like the container that it's in and how much product is in there. I have recommended it to all of my friends. I like the deal you get at Bath and Body Works.
Shana C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I cannot sing the praises of this product enough! Especially in the dry moths of the year, this is the best moisturizing salve for anything from lips to elbows. The scent is light and pleasant, it is colorless on application, it's nonirritating. Just an all around wonderful product.
Corey T.
Las Vegas, NV
As far as salves go, this is a great product. It has a faint pink tint which is very natural and makes is very wearable. It is not so pink however that when applied to skin it looks anything but clear. I usually keep this product in my purse for chapped lips as well as dry cuticles or elbows. Great product! Wish it was a bit more moisturizing on lips however.
Jillian P.
Love this stuff! Keeps my lips moisturized. I also love it for my cuticles! It's easy to transport, lasts forever, and super useful. I buy mine at bath & body works. And I will continue to buy this product!
Amy W.
Fort Worth, TX
My all-time favorite lip moisturizer. Keeps lips soft and smooth for hours and smells fantastic. Great for putting in a handbag or backpack at school. My lips are incredibly sensitive and most lip balms make me break out, but this is one of the few that actually works for me. Also great to put on before applying a matte lip color because it is so smooth.
Ciara C.
Tacoma, WA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT
I can’t even say how much I love this stuff I bought out my closest bath ad body works supply when they were on sale that’s how much I love it. It smells so good and works so well you can use it on your lips(which is what I do most of the time) or your hands,elbows, knees anything that need some moisture
Mercedes M.
Duluth, MN
Favorite lip balm at the moment! It leaves my lips smooth and soft, and isn't that sticky! I don't necessarily love the scent, but it's tolerable! I also like how it is multi-purpose! I don't usually love lip products that I have to touch with my hand, but this is an exception! Would definitely consider repurchasing.
Aleksandra G.
Saw this at the checkout at nordstrom rack and copped it, very happy I did. I usually only use cocoa butter vaseline on my lips, and this stuff basically just feels like a thinner, rose-scented vaseline. Good stuff, doesn't dry me out like waxy lip products do and I love the rose scent because it's not too overpowering
Olivia K.
Conway
This is my holy grail lip balm! Everything about this product is a pro! It smells good and it makes my lips super moisturized! It is totally effective! I am a repeat user and I am completely satisfied overall by this product. The only bad thing about it is that it can come off of your lips extremely easily because it is a salve and it is in a pot.
Jacqueline L.
Does anyone ever use it over a lipstick?
Tanya J.
Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this for a while but it seems like this product doesn't have a single bad review. Hard to believe it can be that good?
Monica S.
River Grove, IL
What does everyone think of the consistency and scent of the rose salve?
Ashley C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm looking for a new chapstick type product. I like the idea of having it in a pot because I think that's cute so I'm wondering how well this works for chapped lips?
Caroline T.
Beirut, Jdeideh
For what this ? How to use it?