BY C.O. BIGELOW

• For what this ? How to use it?1 Answers
  • Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this for a whil...3 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new chapstick type product. I like the idea of ...2 Answers
C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve
  • "It has a medicated smell, like the medicated tangerine EOS lip balm, so if you don't like the medicated scent I wouldn't suggest purchasing this, but overall it's a great product !" in 8 reviews
Nicole S.
Atlanta, GA
What's really so great about this stuff is the smell! I find that the product itself is great for a little while, but might be too thin to have staying power. However, the amazing sweet sugary rosey smell is a total win for me. I use it on top of other lip balm products just for the scent.
Jenny R.
This salve is a miracle worker. I tend to get super dry lips and elbows when the weather changes and this saves me. When I first bought it (years ago) I was worried that the rose scent would be too overwhelming, but it isn't at all. It isn't overly flowery or perfumed. All around a 10/10
Jacki B.
This is my go-to salve. I use it for everything, dry hands, lips, elbows, knees, even my. Use when it gets chapped from the cold winter wind. This is incredibly moisturizing and smells wonderful. A little bit goes a long so the little canister will last forever! I highly re on end this
Brooke V.
This is a sweet smelling rose salve that I use for my lips, irritating dry elbows, my cuticles in a pinch, and for my nose when I have a cold or have to blow my nose a lot. I find my rose salve at Bath & Body Works and I am very happy with it, especially with its many uses.
Grace G.
Studio City , CA
This rose salve is keeps pretty much everything moisturized. Lips, elbows, knuckles, face... you name it. and it smells like roses of course which is always a plus in my book. You can purchase this at Bath and Body Works for $5.50. I would recommend this product.
Cynthia L.
This is the perfect go to lip product. The product lasts a long time even with frequent use. It provides long lasting mousture and it smells really pretty. The vintage style tin is easy to carry anywhere. This is a high quality item you won't regret purchasing.
Kayla D.
My favorite lip balm every to use at night or when my lips are extra dry! The product is thick enough to stay on my lips for a long time and keeps them hydrated! It smells like roses which I didn't care for at first but have grown to like it/not even notice it!
Katie M.
Arlington, VA
I put this on my lips every night before bed and it keeps my lips so soft. I have been using it for years and I have yet to find anything that does the job as well. The tin lasts forever and it's a great price for the products.
Natalie P.
I always use this wheny lips need a little extra moisturizing. I notice this doesn't necessarily absorb into my lips, and it's literally like a scented Vaseline. It does keep my lips moist when I have it on, so five stars!
Sierra M.
Platteville, WI
I love this salve, it smells wonderful and it works for a variety of needs. I always keep a jar in my purse to use as a moisturizer for my hands in a pinch. It softens my lips beautifully whenever I use it.
Jacqueline L.
Does anyone ever use it over a lipstick?
Monica S.
What does everyone think of the consistency and scent of the rose salve?
Tanya J.
Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this for a while but it seems like this product doesn't have a single bad review. Hard to believe it can be that good?
Ashley C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm looking for a new chapstick type product. I like the idea of having it in a pot because I think that's cute so I'm wondering how well this works for chapped lips?
Shawna M.
Waco, TX
Has any body used this product if so what did you think about it??