BY C.O. BIGELOW

• For what this ? How to use it?1 Answers
  • Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this for a whil...3 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new chapstick type product. I like the idea of ...2 Answers
C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve
  • "It has a medicated smell, like the medicated tangerine EOS lip balm, so if you don't like the medicated scent I wouldn't suggest purchasing this, but overall it's a great product !" in 8 reviews
Emma R.
Athens, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this product at Bath and Body Works quite a while ago and forgot it in a drawer for years, but it's now my absolute favorite lip balm. I do hate that you have to apply it with your finger, but it's the most soothing and hydrating lip product I've ever used. When I have a little extra on my finger after applying it, I just rub it on my feet or elbows for some extra attention there.
Danielle L.
Baltimore, MD
I'm going to be honest.

Its not my favorite, it's my emergency.

I purchased this thinking it would replace my beloved Smith's Rosebud Salve. But no, it doesn't. The texture is off a little more goopy.

I leave it at my desk, for when I my cuticles are dry or fingers are cracked. Or something is ashy.

I usually have lotion or cuticle oil at desk. But in the event I don't, then this is my fall back.

The smell doesn't smell like roses or flowers.

If you apply to your lips, your lips will dry out faster over time.
Cassie H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is a bedside-table MUST! I use it every night before bed on my lips and I also like to rub a little anywhere really dry - elbows, knees, knuckles, cuticles, etc. It smells lovely!! I just really wish they would come out with the same stuff in a squeeze tube so I didn't have to open this annoying tin can! C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve
Shanika P.
Mississippi State, MS
I love this so much! I use it every night before I go to bed. It's the best lip care product that I've ever used. It works really well for me. I like the container that it's in and how much product is in there. I have recommended it to all of my friends. I like the deal you get at Bath and Body Works.
Holly R.
Cookeville, TN
I love this stuff. I have found that it works great for the small dry patches I get on my eyelids during the winter. I just dab the tiniest bit on my eyelids and on my lips before bed. I have used this as a lip balm in the past, but have only recently started using it for dry patches Love!
Shana C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I cannot sing the praises of this product enough! Especially in the dry moths of the year, this is the best moisturizing salve for anything from lips to elbows. The scent is light and pleasant, it is colorless on application, it's nonirritating. Just an all around wonderful product.
Tawnie H.
Lenoir, NC
Love love love love love.This is one product that I could not live without.  I have one in every room of my house (no joke!) and in every purse.  I love the texture, the smell, the soothing feeling and the shine it gives my lips!  It's slightly rose-colored (duh) but it's not overly pink and looks like a natural lip flush.  This keeps my lips moisturized and smooth -- something that I cannot go without! I've also used this product lightly dabbed on top of a nude eyeshadow for a sunkissed, dewy look!
Corey T.
Las Vegas, NV
As far as salves go, this is a great product. It has a faint pink tint which is very natural and makes is very wearable. It is not so pink however that when applied to skin it looks anything but clear. I usually keep this product in my purse for chapped lips as well as dry cuticles or elbows. Great product! Wish it was a bit more moisturizing on lips however.
Jillian P.
Love this stuff! Keeps my lips moisturized. I also love it for my cuticles! It's easy to transport, lasts forever, and super useful. I buy mine at bath & body works. And I will continue to buy this product!
Amy W.
Fort Worth, TX
My all-time favorite lip moisturizer. Keeps lips soft and smooth for hours and smells fantastic. Great for putting in a handbag or backpack at school. My lips are incredibly sensitive and most lip balms make me break out, but this is one of the few that actually works for me. Also great to put on before applying a matte lip color because it is so smooth.
Jacqueline L.
Does anyone ever use it over a lipstick?
Monica S.
River Grove, IL
What does everyone think of the consistency and scent of the rose salve?
Tanya J.
Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this for a while but it seems like this product doesn't have a single bad review. Hard to believe it can be that good?
Ashley C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm looking for a new chapstick type product. I like the idea of having it in a pot because I think that's cute so I'm wondering how well this works for chapped lips?
Caitlin H.
Minneapolis, MN
My cuticles are always dry and make any manicure look terrible, will this product help?