BY C.O. BIGELOW

• I love this salve but was wondering if anyone knows of a ...1 Answers
  • For what this ? How to use it?2 Answers
  • Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this fo...3 Answers
C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve
  • "It has a medicated smell, like the medicated tangerine EOS lip balm, so if you don't like the medicated scent I wouldn't suggest purchasing this, but overall it's a great product !" in 8 reviews
Jessica H.
Sherman, TX
I love the look of the container, but it can be a little frustrating to open. I love that this product can be used on the face, lips, cuticles, elbows, and knees. I usually use it on my lips, but I have tried it on my face and elbows. I carry it in my purse and use it when my lips are feeling dry or chapped.
Kayla E.
Ashburn, VA
This is amazing because you can literally use it for more than chapstick or gloss! It smells amazing and gives you that perfect little touch of gloss and color! I often use it on my hands in the winter and to tame my eyebrows!
Elon O.
This is really an all purpose salve. This product is one of the best on lips, textured and dry skin. The biggest drawback to me is the can it is in - because it is difficult to open at times.
Jennifer V.
Jamaica, NY
Makes my lips feel great. You can use this for a number of other things but I have haven’t. The only thing I have a problem with is that it’s in a tin && you have to stick your finger in it to apply. Also it has a light scent, I don’t mind it but my husband hates it.
Janet G.
Simi Valley, CA
This is such a useful product. I’ve had it for two years and still not done with it. I use it for my lips and cuticles. This salve is very addictive because of its nice smell and soft touch. Would definitely buy this product again.
Kathleen B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is one of the better rose-scented lip balms I've used. It's not overpowering at all, just a hint, but it smells great and doesn't taste floral. It makes my lips super soft. The only downside is that it's in a tin. I know they make a tube version, but it's not the same!
Veronica H.
Charleston , WV
So I got this thinking yes I new lip balm that is super hydrating we'll need less to said it is the best thing ever I use it on my lip and cuticles the most but 10out of 10
Would buy again
Janie M.
Melrose, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely love C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve! It is an amazing product for someone who's lips have a mind of their own and are easily affected by weather. The salve is a must have product for everyday use and is not only good as a lip balm, but also for dry skin as well. The rose scent is soothing, in my opinion, and not too strong like a menthe scented product. I definitely recommend this product! I purchased this for a 3 for 1 deal at Bath & Body Works and their regular price makes it definitely worth it not just because the price but also because it is just a wonderful product.
Gina A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Honestly, this is a holy grail product for me. I don't tend to typically fall in love with a product so much that it becomes a staple in my routine. I love switching around and trying multiple different things. But this balm is AMAZING. The scent is light, for anyone who hates strong scents, and the feel is light enough that it isn't bothersome. This stuff is ultra moisturizing, and I apply it before I go to sleep. When I wake up the next day, my lips look and feel amazing, and if they were very chapped or cracked, this stuff basically heals them overnight. I know the salve is not used for plumping, but with repeated and regular use, my lips actually looked larger because they were so hydrated. I 100% recommend this to everyone!
Emma R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this product at Bath and Body Works quite a while ago and forgot it in a drawer for years, but it's now my absolute favorite lip balm. I do hate that you have to apply it with your finger, but it's the most soothing and hydrating lip product I've ever used. When I have a little extra on my finger after applying it, I just rub it on my feet or elbows for some extra attention there.
Jacqueline L.
Does anyone ever use it over a lipstick?
Tanya J.
Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this for a while but it seems like this product doesn't have a single bad review. Hard to believe it can be that good?
Monica S.
River Grove, IL
What does everyone think of the consistency and scent of the rose salve?
Ashley C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm looking for a new chapstick type product. I like the idea of having it in a pot because I think that's cute so I'm wondering how well this works for chapped lips?
Caroline T.
Beirut, Jdeideh
For what this ? How to use it?