BY C.O. BIGELOW

• For what this ? How to use it?1 Answers
  • Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this for a whil...3 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new chapstick type product. I like the idea of ...2 Answers
C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve
  • "It has a medicated smell, like the medicated tangerine EOS lip balm, so if you don't like the medicated scent I wouldn't suggest purchasing this, but overall it's a great product !" in 8 reviews
Samantha K.
Moncton, NB
Wellness Guru Expert
Ok where do I even begin? First of all the fact that it's multifunctional is a bonus. I must say I generally use it on my lips, but sometimes my cuticles and elbows too. On my lips it's so great! Very moisturizing, very soft, lasts a long time.... If I put it on before bed, I wake up and my lips are amazingly amazing! As for my cuticles, I mean, mine aren't and were never in bad shape to begin with, so I can't speak to say they changed them much in any shape, way or form but they did soften them! Used on my elbows, they make them smoothr for the time being, but overall I never noticed a difference. So to wrap up; on lips=YES, YES, a million times YEEEESSSS!
Nicole  T.
Barrie, ON
It's a great product has lots of purposes and you get a lot for a great price. It has very good moisturizing qualities for chapped lips or skin. Great on dry brittle nail beds as well. It's very versatile with a sofew pink tint. My only complaint is the smell, I'm not a huge fan.
Karine L.
Amor de mais óleo em pásta bom demais pra mistura com gel cabelo cacheado melhor vossa
Jessica S.
Ottawa, ON
Love this as a lip balm! Doesn't leave a white residue on my lips, and doesn't make the skin on my lips peel off like some lip balms do. If you're a fan of the rose/rosewater scent then this will work for you. Got mine from bath and body works
Jacqueline L.
Does anyone ever use it over a lipstick?
Monica S.
What does everyone think of the consistency and scent of the rose salve?
Tanya J.
Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this for a while but it seems like this product doesn't have a single bad review. Hard to believe it can be that good?
Ashley C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm looking for a new chapstick type product. I like the idea of having it in a pot because I think that's cute so I'm wondering how well this works for chapped lips?
Shawna M.
Waco, TX
Has any body used this product if so what did you think about it??