BY C.O. BIGELOW

• For what this ? How to use it?1 Answers
  • Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this for a whil...3 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new chapstick type product. I like the idea of ...2 Answers
C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve
  • "It has a medicated smell, like the medicated tangerine EOS lip balm, so if you don't like the medicated scent I wouldn't suggest purchasing this, but overall it's a great product !" in 8 reviews
Erin M.
As someone who always has dry lips, this is a God send. Not only can you use this as a lip balm but it also works on dry patches of the body when you're on the go AND soothes itchy patches. As someone with eczema this is really helpful as it helps me out in the interim if I don't have any topical cream with me. Love it! Oh and it smells amazing :)
Jessica S.
Ottawa, ON
Love this as a lip balm! Doesn't leave a white residue on my lips, and doesn't make the skin on my lips peel off like some lip balms do. If you're a fan of the rose/rosewater scent then this will work for you. Got mine from bath and body works
Karen S.
Fenwick, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love love love this! Such a nice, light texture/consistency. Doesn't feel heavy on my lips, and it gives a good dose of moisture. I also like to use it on my elbows and around my cuticles. C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve
Senna D.
Toronto, ON
I want to like this lip balm so desperately, because so many people find this to be their saviour, and I wanted to be like them. I bought mine about a year ago, and used it quite often, but my lips would get really sore from it. So I tried again a few days ago, and it still didn't work for me, my lips got extremely painful and super uncomfortable. I'll probably keep this forever in hopes of it working for me, but I feel like it never will :( you break my heart rose salve
Samantha K.
Moncton , NB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Ok where do I even begin? First of all the fact that it's multifunctional is a bonus. I must say I generally use it on my lips, but sometimes my cuticles and elbows too. On my lips it's so great! Very moisturizing, very soft, lasts a long time.... If I put it on before bed, I wake up and my lips are amazingly amazing! As for my cuticles, I mean, mine aren't and were never in bad shape to begin with, so I can't speak to say they changed them much in any shape, way or form but they did soften them! Used on my elbows, they make them smoothr for the time being, but overall I never noticed a difference. So to wrap up; on lips=YES, YES, a million times YEEEESSSS!
Marie M.
Halifax, NS
I bought this product because of the cute packaging. Never will I do that again. It feels velvety smooth when first applied but within minutes it is completely gone. The price is good but I found no benefits from using this product. Save money for something else.
Nicole  T.
Barrie, ON
It's a great product has lots of purposes and you get a lot for a great price. It has very good moisturizing qualities for chapped lips or skin. Great on dry brittle nail beds as well. It's very versatile with a sofew pink tint. My only complaint is the smell, I'm not a huge fan.
Natasha G.
Edmonton , AB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great lip balm for just need sorting quick during the day or awesome for a night time bed balm. This compares to one I purchased from Dior except 30 dollars cheaper and I always grab for this one over my dior one. Keeps my lips plump and hydrated and gives me the perfect shine.
Shervin C.
Have been using this for many years and it's still one of my favorite lip balms. I only use this at night, right before going to bed. It keeps my lips moisturized all night long.
Karine L.
Amor de mais óleo em pásta bom demais pra mistura com gel cabelo cacheado melhor vossa
Jacqueline L.
Does anyone ever use it over a lipstick?
Monica S.
River Grove, IL
What does everyone think of the consistency and scent of the rose salve?
Tanya J.
Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this for a while but it seems like this product doesn't have a single bad review. Hard to believe it can be that good?
Ashley C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm looking for a new chapstick type product. I like the idea of having it in a pot because I think that's cute so I'm wondering how well this works for chapped lips?
Caitlin H.
Minneapolis, MN
My cuticles are always dry and make any manicure look terrible, will this product help?