BY C.O. BIGELOW

• For what this ? How to use it?1 Answers
  • Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this for a whil...3 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new chapstick type product. I like the idea of ...2 Answers
C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve
  • "It has a medicated smell, like the medicated tangerine EOS lip balm, so if you don't like the medicated scent I wouldn't suggest purchasing this, but overall it's a great product !" in 8 reviews
Kayla H.
I love the rose scent that this has. It's subtle, but strong enough to notice. It goes on very smooth and the price is reasonable. My only complaint is that after a while it seems to feel flaky.
Krysty S.
Hialeah, FL
This is my HOLY GRAIL lip balm. It costs about $5.50 at Bath and Body Works stores and I think that's an amazing price for such as amazing product. Honesty, the thing that got me to purchase it was the word "salve", since it sounds so luxurious and promising, and it did meet my expectations. I use this day and night and it leaves my lips feeling soft and rejuvenated. It also leave a glossy finish, but in a pretty and very very light shade of pink. It smells wonderful, and has the consistency of petroleum jelly, only better. For the price, you really can't beat it!
Senna D.
Toronto, ON
I want to like this lip balm so desperately, because so many people find this to be their saviour, and I wanted to be like them. I bought mine about a year ago, and used it quite often, but my lips would get really sore from it. So I tried again a few days ago, and it still didn't work for me, my lips got extremely painful and super uncomfortable. I'll probably keep this forever in hopes of it working for me, but I feel like it never will :( you break my heart rose salve
Marie M.
Halifax, NS
I bought this product because of the cute packaging. Never will I do that again. It feels velvety smooth when first applied but within minutes it is completely gone. The price is good but I found no benefits from using this product. Save money for something else.
Shervin C.
Have been using this for many years and it's still one of my favorite lip balms. I only use this at night, right before going to bed. It keeps my lips moisturized all night long.
Erin M.
As someone who always has dry lips, this is a God send. Not only can you use this as a lip balm but it also works on dry patches of the body when you're on the go AND soothes itchy patches. As someone with eczema this is really helpful as it helps me out in the interim if I don't have any topical cream with me. Love it! Oh and it smells amazing :)
Hana A.
This lip salve is currently my holy grail! It moisturizes my lips so quickly and leaves my lips looking and feeling soft. It's better than the drug store lip balms that I was using until I tried this from a friend and from one use, I knew I had to buy it!
Luna S.
Mississauga, ON
So lately i have been having an obsession with tin lip balms I go often to bath and body works and I passed by the mentha shine and saw this little tin I picked it up and saw it was rose salve.. at that time they had a buy two get one free for the C.O Bigelow products i got two mentha shines and the third was the rose salve and HOLLY MOLLY that was the best decision I have ever made !! It smells so dam good like roses I love roses and how they smell and this smells just like a rose ūüĆĻ.. it leaves my lips so smooth I put it on in the morning and my lips are super smooth all day till like the after noon its when I have to use it again but with regular lip balm I have to apply every hour or so .. the balm it self has like a pink color on it but you can't tell any color on your lips so yeah guys can use it as well plus it's a all purpose balm you can use it on your lips cuticles elbows knees face.. my daughter get dry patches on her cheeks when it's cold and i put this on and it disappears quickly.. yes I would repurchase I haven't finished my first tin and I bought two more ūüėä
Karen S.
Fenwick, ON
Love love love this! Such a nice, light texture/consistency. Doesn't feel heavy on my lips, and it gives a good dose of moisture. I also like to use it on my elbows and around my cuticles. C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve
Natasha G.
Edmonton , AB
Great lip balm for just need sorting quick during the day or awesome for a night time bed balm. This compares to one I purchased from Dior except 30 dollars cheaper and I always grab for this one over my dior one. Keeps my lips plump and hydrated and gives me the perfect shine.
Jacqueline L.
Does anyone ever use it over a lipstick?
Monica S.
What does everyone think of the consistency and scent of the rose salve?
Tanya J.
Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this for a while but it seems like this product doesn't have a single bad review. Hard to believe it can be that good?
Ashley C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm looking for a new chapstick type product. I like the idea of having it in a pot because I think that's cute so I'm wondering how well this works for chapped lips?
Caitlin H.
Minneapolis, MN
My cuticles are always dry and make any manicure look terrible, will this product help?