BY C.O. BIGELOW

• For what this ? How to use it?1 Answers
  • Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this for a whil...3 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new chapstick type product. I like the idea of ...2 Answers
C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve
  • "It has a medicated smell, like the medicated tangerine EOS lip balm, so if you don't like the medicated scent I wouldn't suggest purchasing this, but overall it's a great product !" in 8 reviews
Nayubel G.
I use it after every bath on my heels. It has helped them a lot.
Also, I like the smell and package.
karen  r.
Aurora , CO
This Lip Balm Is The Best Out There. It Makes My Lips Really Soft and Moisturizers Them. love this
Kathleen D.
St Augustine, FL
I use this every day for my lips and sometimes my cuticles. It lasts forever and smells amazing!
Olivia M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Light scent, not as greasy as other salve lip products. It works well and lasts a long time.
Rebeca O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love this salve! I wear it to bed most nights and wake up to beautiful moisturized lips!
Brieann R.
This stuff is AMAZING! It makes my dry skin disappear almost overnight ! It's a must buy.
Giselle S.
My sister lets me use hers and it is so smooth on my lips and smells divine
Heather P.
Montpelier, OH
Love this. Makes my lips kissabley soft. Great for chapped lips and elbows.
Hana A.
This lip salve is currently my holy grail! It moisturizes my lips so quickly and leaves my lips looking and feeling soft. It's better than the drug store lip balms that I was using until I tried this from a friend and from one use, I knew I had to buy it!
Luna S.
Mississauga, ON
So lately i have been having an obsession with tin lip balms I go often to bath and body works and I passed by the mentha shine and saw this little tin I picked it up and saw it was rose salve.. at that time they had a buy two get one free for the C.O Bigelow products i got two mentha shines and the third was the rose salve and HOLLY MOLLY that was the best decision I have ever made !! It smells so dam good like roses I love roses and how they smell and this smells just like a rose 🌹.. it leaves my lips so smooth I put it on in the morning and my lips are super smooth all day till like the after noon its when I have to use it again but with regular lip balm I have to apply every hour or so .. the balm it self has like a pink color on it but you can't tell any color on your lips so yeah guys can use it as well plus it's a all purpose balm you can use it on your lips cuticles elbows knees face.. my daughter get dry patches on her cheeks when it's cold and i put this on and it disappears quickly.. yes I would repurchase I haven't finished my first tin and I bought two more 😊
Jacqueline L.
Does anyone ever use it over a lipstick?
Monica S.
River Grove, IL
What does everyone think of the consistency and scent of the rose salve?
Tanya J.
Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this for a while but it seems like this product doesn't have a single bad review. Hard to believe it can be that good?
Ashley C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm looking for a new chapstick type product. I like the idea of having it in a pot because I think that's cute so I'm wondering how well this works for chapped lips?
Caitlin H.
Minneapolis, MN
My cuticles are always dry and make any manicure look terrible, will this product help?