BY C.O. BIGELOW

• For what this ? How to use it?1 Answers
  • Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this for a whil...3 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new chapstick type product. I like the idea of ...2 Answers
C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve
  • "It has a medicated smell, like the medicated tangerine EOS lip balm, so if you don't like the medicated scent I wouldn't suggest purchasing this, but overall it's a great product !" in 8 reviews
Elana K.
This is similar to petroleum jelly but it has some other ingredients. I used it mainly on my lips and cuticles through the winter. It comes in a cute tin, and is pink in color so it feels a little more indulgent than just plain Vaseline. It has a light pleasant scent.
Amber M.
Streator, IL
This is a miracle product!!! It is fantastic for my lips, but I also use it on my cheeks where they tend to get red and I have used it for dry hands. It is so gentle and it works!!! The price is also a big bonus for $5 it is definitely worth the money
kelly p.
THe only two things I use now on my lips is this rose salve and my dermamit to get rid of dead skin. I have other lipbalms that are good but I like this one the most and I always stick to this every time I get my hands on. I got like 3 for 10 dollars from bb&w. I only like to put this at night or on lazy day brcause it's like a treatment for my lips. You'll still wake up with this on. I loe the scent which is a bonus.
Rachael R.
At first I was like it's just another lip product and didn't think I was going to be very impressed. Boy was I wrong! I didn't realize this could be used on other parts of the body besides your lips! The smell is delicious and works miracles for my lips and elbows! I need more than just one so I can always have one with me no matter where I go! Everyone should buy this!
Isabelle E.
Charlottesville, VA
I asked for this for Christmas after seeing a friend using it at school; I practically hoard lip balms and wanted to try this. This doesn't particularly hydrate my lips - I have to reapply often if I want to keep from licking my lips. It is very shiny but smells wonderful. I stopped using for my lips and use it as cuticle balm. It is not a product I take everywhere with me, however if my cuticles aren't looking too great I'll smear some of this on and it certainly helps. Don't think I'll repurchase when it's all gone.
Natalie G.
This rose salve is very moisturizing and effective. It has a very potent rose smell but you get used to it. It can also be used on other places besides your lips. It also lasts a very long time since a little bit goes a long way with this product.
Samantha K.
Plano, TX
I bought a few of these at Bath & Body Works with no actual intention of using it right away or anything other than to have it lmao. Anyhow, my husband recently had some skin irritations from excessive hand washing at work. His hand had some dryness and cracking from scratching his hand from being itchy. He tried some other lotion I had, but found out it really made it worse, so he asked if we had any non scented in the house. Unfortunately for him, I just finished up the tube on my tattoo, until I remembered this stuff! He slathered some on, as he didn't want to take some aloe vera with him to work, and reported back saying it was great. No irritations on cuts/burns/dry skin, melts into the skin fairly okay, and soothes the skin.
anna w.
Spring Lake, MI
I love that it doesn't feel like chopstick on your lips but it makes them very soft and less chapped.
And it is also cool that you can use it any where kind of like vasilne. Just don't put anything over it for a few minuets when you do put it on or it will stick to your clothes. Highly recommend!
Myra H.
I love this stuff! I use it at night to help my lips before I go to bed, and wake up with soft lips. When my lips are dry/cracked/chapped, I apply this and within 5-10 minutes, my lips come back to life! I know that it has multiple uses but it's been a lifesaver for my lips because drugstore chapsticks, etc don't do me justice.
Shanika P.
Mississippi State, MS
I love this so much! I use it every night before I go to bed. It's the best lip care product that I've ever used. It works really well for me. I like the container that it's in and how much product is in there. I have recommended it to all of my friends. I like the deal you get at Bath and Body Works.
Jacqueline L.
Does anyone ever use it over a lipstick?
Monica S.
What does everyone think of the consistency and scent of the rose salve?
Tanya J.
Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this for a while but it seems like this product doesn't have a single bad review. Hard to believe it can be that good?
Ashley C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm looking for a new chapstick type product. I like the idea of having it in a pot because I think that's cute so I'm wondering how well this works for chapped lips?
Caitlin H.
Minneapolis, MN
My cuticles are always dry and make any manicure look terrible, will this product help?