BY C.O. BIGELOW

• For what this ? How to use it?1 Answers
  • Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this for a whil...3 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new chapstick type product. I like the idea of ...2 Answers
C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve
  • "It has a medicated smell, like the medicated tangerine EOS lip balm, so if you don't like the medicated scent I wouldn't suggest purchasing this, but overall it's a great product !" in 8 reviews
Chantel J.
Allston, MA
Love this salve. Perfect for the cold weather and it last forever! It's very moisturizing. But can melt easily if it gets too hot.
Samantha M.
I ordered mine from Amazon.

Love the smell, love the consistency.

Makes my lips look so healthy and so so soft!

Love this product!
Jen B.
Yes yes yes! The most amazing thing to own. So cheap and works such magic. Have a cut? Have dry skin? Anything!!!! This will fix it
Yeskleiry T.
Love the smell, the look of it, and overall how lovely it makes my lips look after i apply them! a little goes a long way btw!
Dominique S.
Charlotte , NC
Great for dry lips. I keep this in my backpack and have had the same one for awhile. Alittle goes a long way. Very moisturizing
Kathleen M.
Boston, MA
Love using this salve on my lips before bed - I wake up and they’re super hydrated and smooth! It’s also great for cuticles!
Whitney R.
Canton, NC
My all time favorite lip balm! It smells nice, is very moisturizing, and gives a pretty glossy look to the lips. I love it!
Katie E.
Washburn, MO
Such a great product! I use it literally every single day. Has a great scent and leaves my lips feeling soft and smooth
Melissa B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of my favorite balms! The rose scent is soft, the formula feels great, and there's a lot of product for the money.
Kristen C.
Raytown, MO
I love this product! Especially during the cold months! It really hydrates my lips and keeps them from getting chapped.
Jacqueline L.
Does anyone ever use it over a lipstick?
Monica S.
River Grove, IL
What does everyone think of the consistency and scent of the rose salve?
Tanya J.
Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this for a while but it seems like this product doesn't have a single bad review. Hard to believe it can be that good?
Ashley C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm looking for a new chapstick type product. I like the idea of having it in a pot because I think that's cute so I'm wondering how well this works for chapped lips?
Caitlin H.
Minneapolis, MN
My cuticles are always dry and make any manicure look terrible, will this product help?