BY C.O. BIGELOW

• I love this salve but was wondering if anyone knows of a ...1 Answers
  • For what this ? How to use it?2 Answers
  • Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this fo...3 Answers
C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve
  • "It has a medicated smell, like the medicated tangerine EOS lip balm, so if you don't like the medicated scent I wouldn't suggest purchasing this, but overall it's a great product !" in 8 reviews
Peyton W.
Hermon, ME
This lip balm is awesome. I am partial towards C. I. Bigelow products, however I am very impressed with this product. It applies smoothly and has a nice scent.
Renee' H.
Effingham , SC
I love this stuff. It is good for so many different things. This is a product that I keep on hand, bc of is many different uses. You should definitely try it.
Emily J.
This stuff is amazing. I've used it for a couple years and it seems to be the only product that consistently keeps my cuticles and lips moist all year round.
Jenna R.
LOVE this lip balm. Nice smell and moisturizes my lips very well. I also love the container it comes in, so easy to apply since the tin is nice and shallow
diane l.
N Chesterfld, VA
Love this.. have used this for decades for a variety of things.. chapped lips,cuticles ,elbows, eyebrows it’s amazing and it lasts for ever that tiny tin
Bailey D.
Woodbridge, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really enjoy this but the tin can be very difficult to open sometimes. The product itself does a good job repairing the lips and keeping them hydrated
Amy G.
Columbus, GA
Great balm for very dry and cracked cuticles and skin. Also great lip balm. Very nice smell. The only product that has helped my painful, cracked thumbs.
Katherine T.
Kingsville , TX
This stuff is a Godsend! I use this on my lips and under my nose every summer. I don't know how Id make it through the winter without it!
Jen B.
Yes yes yes! The most amazing thing to own. So cheap and works such magic. Have a cut? Have dry skin? Anything!!!! This will fix it
Chantel J.
Allston, MA
Love this salve. Perfect for the cold weather and it last forever! It's very moisturizing. But can melt easily if it gets too hot.
Jacqueline L.
Does anyone ever use it over a lipstick?
Tanya J.
Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this for a while but it seems like this product doesn't have a single bad review. Hard to believe it can be that good?
Monica S.
River Grove, IL
What does everyone think of the consistency and scent of the rose salve?
Ashley C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm looking for a new chapstick type product. I like the idea of having it in a pot because I think that's cute so I'm wondering how well this works for chapped lips?
Caroline T.
Beirut, Jdeideh
For what this ? How to use it?