BY C.O. BIGELOW

• For what this ? How to use it?1 Answers
  • Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this for a whil...3 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new chapstick type product. I like the idea of ...2 Answers
C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve
  • "It has a medicated smell, like the medicated tangerine EOS lip balm, so if you don't like the medicated scent I wouldn't suggest purchasing this, but overall it's a great product !" in 8 reviews
Ainek L.
Hay que probar este lips, es el favorito de muchas y hay que ver que tal, cual es su secreto m√°gico.ūüĎÄ
Emma R.
Athens, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought this product at Bath and Body Works quite a while ago and forgot it in a drawer for years, but it's now my absolute favorite lip balm. I do hate that you have to apply it with your finger, but it's the most soothing and hydrating lip product I've ever used. When I have a little extra on my finger after applying it, I just rub it on my feet or elbows for some extra attention there.
Jailyn H.
Loganville , GA
Wellness Guru Expert
This product is SOOOOO amazing! I put this on in the morning and before I go to sleep and my lips are soo moisturized from this. I bought it from Nordstrom's on sale. If I could I would buy a whole factory of this product! 10/10 would recommend!
Shana C.
I cannot sing the praises of this product enough! Especially in the dry moths of the year, this is the best moisturizing salve for anything from lips to elbows. The scent is light and pleasant, it is colorless on application, it's nonirritating. Just an all around wonderful product.
Holly R.
Cookeville, TN
I love this stuff. I have found that it works great for the small dry patches I get on my eyelids during the winter. I just dab the tiniest bit on my eyelids and on my lips before bed. I have used this as a lip balm in the past, but have only recently started using it for dry patches Love!
Lexie T.
Pittsburgh, PA
Holy. Grail. I do not go a single day without using his. The smell is divine, it moisturizes your lips like no other, and even gives them a cute rosy glow. I love that you can also apply it to dry spots like elbows, knees, face, etc. without a weird sticky feeling. Buy this product as soon as possible.
Amy H.
Riverside , CA
i hate the way chapstick feels on me so this is great for me. it goes on like vaseline and has a little shine to it so you have to be careful not to use too much but it makes my lips feel amazing.
Alexandra D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff is Great on lips, hands, knees, elbows! It's not sticky or greasy and has a light floral scent!
Mackenzie B.
Boone, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this product so much. There aren't too many ingredients. Ingredients include petrolatum, lanolin oil, cotton seed oil, rose extract, etc. I agree that this is a good lip balm to use at night. When you wake up, your lips will be so soft and supple. It is the number one balm I've used in treating chapped lips and you can put a thin layer over other lip products to avoid dryness.
Lindsay T.
Orchard Park, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this lip balm. I keep it on my nightstand and use it every other night. It smells like rose so you have to like that scent if you are going to use this. I have other products that soften my lips even more which is why I have it a 4. Also I don't like that this is in a jar. I believe they have a squeeze tube which is what I would purchase next time.
Jacqueline L.
Does anyone ever use it over a lipstick?
Monica S.
What does everyone think of the consistency and scent of the rose salve?
Tanya J.
Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this for a while but it seems like this product doesn't have a single bad review. Hard to believe it can be that good?
Ashley C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm looking for a new chapstick type product. I like the idea of having it in a pot because I think that's cute so I'm wondering how well this works for chapped lips?
Caitlin H.
Minneapolis, MN
My cuticles are always dry and make any manicure look terrible, will this product help?