BY C.O. BIGELOW

• I love this salve but was wondering if anyone knows of a ...1 Answers
  • For what this ? How to use it?2 Answers
  • Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this fo...3 Answers
C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve
  • "It has a medicated smell, like the medicated tangerine EOS lip balm, so if you don't like the medicated scent I wouldn't suggest purchasing this, but overall it's a great product !" in 8 reviews
JESSICA D.
Indio, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my go to lip balm! it rehydrates my dry lips and has a tint of color to make it look like I have lip gloss on. it smells lovely and you can also use it as a blush or for your cuticles as well.
Dalton A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am obsessed with anything that smells of roses, and I was not disappointed when I bought this! It smells great, and makes your hands and lips super soft.
I will definitely be buying this again!
Elana K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is similar to petroleum jelly but it has some other ingredients. I used it mainly on my lips and cuticles through the winter. It comes in a cute tin, and is pink in color so it feels a little more indulgent than just plain Vaseline. It has a light pleasant scent.
Ella K.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a nice product, and it smells like roses. I dislike it because I constantly have to re-apply it on my lips. It doesn't moisturize my lips very well and it gets very runny and liquids so I often have to refrigerate it to return it to its desired texture.
Veronica H.
Charleston , WV
So I got this thinking yes I new lip balm that is super hydrating we'll need less to said it is the best thing ever I use it on my lip and cuticles the most but 10out of 10
Would buy again
Amber M.
Streator, IL
This is a miracle product!!! It is fantastic for my lips, but I also use it on my cheeks where they tend to get red and I have used it for dry hands. It is so gentle and it works!!! The price is also a big bonus for $5 it is definitely worth the money
Betty R.
San Jose, CA
I love this salve!! It works wonders on dry skin and lips. Minus one star because it's smell is stong, and unpleasant. It kinda smells like a cheap candle lol. If you can get past the smell , it's definitely a product you should consider buying
Natalie G.
This rose salve is very moisturizing and effective. It has a very potent rose smell but you get used to it. It can also be used on other places besides your lips. It also lasts a very long time since a little bit goes a long way with this product.
Martha S.
I buy it at Bath & Body works and I've loved it ever since the first time I used it. It leaves my lips feeling great. I use it mostly on my lips but you can use it on other things.
Lyssa R.
Royal Oak, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this rose salve from C.O. Bigelow! You can use it on your lips, knees, elbows, face, and cuticles. The Rose scent isn't very strong and that's why I love it. I purchased mine for under $6 through www.birchbox.com.
Jacqueline L.
Does anyone ever use it over a lipstick?
Tanya J.
Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this for a while but it seems like this product doesn't have a single bad review. Hard to believe it can be that good?
Monica S.
River Grove, IL
What does everyone think of the consistency and scent of the rose salve?
Ashley C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm looking for a new chapstick type product. I like the idea of having it in a pot because I think that's cute so I'm wondering how well this works for chapped lips?
Caroline T.
Beirut, Jdeideh
For what this ? How to use it?