• I love this salve but was wondering if anyone knows of a similar ...1 Answers
  • For what this ? How to use it?2 Answers
  • Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this for a whil...3 Answers
C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve
  • "It has a medicated smell, like the medicated tangerine EOS lip balm, so if you don't like the medicated scent I wouldn't suggest purchasing this, but overall it's a great product !" in 8 reviews
Emily L.
It's okay - but you must remember that you don't quite get a fix for dry lips. this contains a lot of petrolatum, so although it will temporarily sooth your lips and dry patches, it doesn't get rid of dry areas.
Angelique W.
I love this so much. It makes my lips so soft and heals them. It smells really good too. The best part about this rose salve is that you can use it for everything
Candice S.
I am in love with this stuff! It works so well to hydrate my lips and cuticles! It smells great, and it's so light I also use it as a primer for my eyelids when I use loose eyeshadow.
Renee' H.
Effingham , SC
I love this stuff. It is good for so many different things. This is a product that I keep on hand, bc of is many different uses. You should definitely try it.
Beth J.
Love this stuff. It's very moisturizing and cute enough for me to wear it out at night. Gives a little color but not a lot. Has some shine but not too sticky.
Peyton W.
Hermon, ME
This lip balm is awesome. I am partial towards C. I. Bigelow products, however I am very impressed with this product. It applies smoothly and has a nice scent.
Emily J.
This stuff is amazing. I've used it for a couple years and it seems to be the only product that consistently keeps my cuticles and lips moist all year round.
Jenna R.
LOVE this lip balm. Nice smell and moisturizes my lips very well. I also love the container it comes in, so easy to apply since the tin is nice and shallow
Amy G.
Columbus, GA
Great balm for very dry and cracked cuticles and skin. Also great lip balm. Very nice smell. The only product that has helped my painful, cracked thumbs.
Bailey D.
Woodbridge, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really enjoy this but the tin can be very difficult to open sometimes. The product itself does a good job repairing the lips and keeping them hydrated
Jacqueline L.
Does anyone ever use it over a lipstick?
Monica S.
River Grove, IL
What does everyone think of the consistency and scent of the rose salve?
Tanya J.
Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this for a while but it seems like this product doesn't have a single bad review. Hard to believe it can be that good?
Ashley C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm looking for a new chapstick type product. I like the idea of having it in a pot because I think that's cute so I'm wondering how well this works for chapped lips?
Caroline T.
For what this ? How to use it?