BY C.O. BIGELOW

• For what this ? How to use it?1 Answers
  • Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this for a whil...3 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new chapstick type product. I like the idea of ...2 Answers
C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve
  • "It has a medicated smell, like the medicated tangerine EOS lip balm, so if you don't like the medicated scent I wouldn't suggest purchasing this, but overall it's a great product !" in 8 reviews
Peyton W.
Hermon, ME
This lip balm is awesome. I am partial towards C. I. Bigelow products, however I am very impressed with this product. It applies smoothly and has a nice scent.
Renee' H.
Effingham , SC
I love this stuff. It is good for so many different things. This is a product that I keep on hand, bc of is many different uses. You should definitely try it.
Emily J.
This stuff is amazing. I've used it for a couple years and it seems to be the only product that consistently keeps my cuticles and lips moist all year round.
Jenna R.
LOVE this lip balm. Nice smell and moisturizes my lips very well. I also love the container it comes in, so easy to apply since the tin is nice and shallow
Amy G.
Columbus, GA
Great balm for very dry and cracked cuticles and skin. Also great lip balm. Very nice smell. The only product that has helped my painful, cracked thumbs.
diane l.
N Chesterfld, VA
Love this.. have used this for decades for a variety of things.. chapped lips,cuticles ,elbows, eyebrows it’s amazing and it lasts for ever that tiny tin
Katherine T.
Kingsville, TX
This stuff is a Godsend! I use this on my lips and under my nose every summer. I don't know how Id make it through the winter without it!
Jen B.
Yes yes yes! The most amazing thing to own. So cheap and works such magic. Have a cut? Have dry skin? Anything!!!! This will fix it
Chantel J.
Allston, MA
Love this salve. Perfect for the cold weather and it last forever! It's very moisturizing. But can melt easily if it gets too hot.
Samantha M.
I ordered mine from Amazon.

Love the smell, love the consistency.

Makes my lips look so healthy and so so soft!

Love this product!
Jacqueline L.
Does anyone ever use it over a lipstick?
Monica S.
River Grove, IL
What does everyone think of the consistency and scent of the rose salve?
Tanya J.
Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this for a while but it seems like this product doesn't have a single bad review. Hard to believe it can be that good?
Ashley C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm looking for a new chapstick type product. I like the idea of having it in a pot because I think that's cute so I'm wondering how well this works for chapped lips?
Caitlin H.
Minneapolis, MN
My cuticles are always dry and make any manicure look terrible, will this product help?