BY C.O. BIGELOW

• For what this ? How to use it?1 Answers
  • Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this for a whil...3 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new chapstick type product. I like the idea of ...2 Answers
C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve
  • "It has a medicated smell, like the medicated tangerine EOS lip balm, so if you don't like the medicated scent I wouldn't suggest purchasing this, but overall it's a great product !" in 8 reviews
karen  r.
Aurora , CO
This Lip Balm Is The Best Out There. It Makes My Lips Really Soft and Moisturizers Them. love this
Olivia M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Light scent, not as greasy as other salve lip products. It works well and lasts a long time.
Brieann R.
This stuff is AMAZING! It makes my dry skin disappear almost overnight ! It's a must buy.
Rebeca O.
Love this salve! I wear it to bed most nights and wake up to beautiful moisturized lips!
Kathleen D.
St Augustine, FL
I use this every day for my lips and sometimes my cuticles. It lasts forever and smells amazing!
Giselle S.
My sister lets me use hers and it is so smooth on my lips and smells divine
Samantha M.
I ordered mine from Amazon.

Love the smell, love the consistency.

Makes my lips look so healthy and so so soft!

Love this product!
Dominique S.
Charlotte , NC
Great for dry lips. I keep this in my backpack and have had the same one for awhile. Alittle goes a long way. Very moisturizing
Katie E.
Washburn, MO
Such a great product! I use it literally every single day. Has a great scent and leaves my lips feeling soft and smooth
Kristen C.
Independence, MO
I love this product! Especially during the cold months! It really hydrates my lips and keeps them from getting chapped.
Jacqueline L.
Does anyone ever use it over a lipstick?
Monica S.
What does everyone think of the consistency and scent of the rose salve?
Tanya J.
Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this for a while but it seems like this product doesn't have a single bad review. Hard to believe it can be that good?
Ashley C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm looking for a new chapstick type product. I like the idea of having it in a pot because I think that's cute so I'm wondering how well this works for chapped lips?
Shawna M.
Waco, TX
Has any body used this product if so what did you think about it??