BY C.O. BIGELOW

• For what this ? How to use it?1 Answers
  • Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this for a whil...3 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new chapstick type product. I like the idea of ...2 Answers
C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve
  • "It has a medicated smell, like the medicated tangerine EOS lip balm, so if you don't like the medicated scent I wouldn't suggest purchasing this, but overall it's a great product !" in 8 reviews
Elana K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is similar to petroleum jelly but it has some other ingredients. I used it mainly on my lips and cuticles through the winter. It comes in a cute tin, and is pink in color so it feels a little more indulgent than just plain Vaseline. It has a light pleasant scent.
Amber M.
Streator, IL
This is a miracle product!!! It is fantastic for my lips, but I also use it on my cheeks where they tend to get red and I have used it for dry hands. It is so gentle and it works!!! The price is also a big bonus for $5 it is definitely worth the money
Natalie G.
This rose salve is very moisturizing and effective. It has a very potent rose smell but you get used to it. It can also be used on other places besides your lips. It also lasts a very long time since a little bit goes a long way with this product.
Martha S.
I buy it at Bath & Body works and I've loved it ever since the first time I used it. It leaves my lips feeling great. I use it mostly on my lips but you can use it on other things.
Betty R.
San Jose, CA
I love this salve!! It works wonders on dry skin and lips. Minus one star because it's smell is stong, and unpleasant. It kinda smells like a cheap candle lol. If you can get past the smell , it's definitely a product you should consider buying
Lyssa R.
Royal Oak, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this rose salve from C.O. Bigelow! You can use it on your lips, knees, elbows, face, and cuticles. The Rose scent isn't very strong and that's why I love it. I purchased mine for under $6 through www.birchbox.com.
Angelique W.
I love this so much. It makes my lips so soft and heals them. It smells really good too. The best part about this rose salve is that you can use it for everything
Emily L.
It's okay - but you must remember that you don't quite get a fix for dry lips. this contains a lot of petrolatum, so although it will temporarily sooth your lips and dry patches, it doesn't get rid of dry areas.
Candice S.
I am in love with this stuff! It works so well to hydrate my lips and cuticles! It smells great, and it's so light I also use it as a primer for my eyelids when I use loose eyeshadow.
Beth J.
Love this stuff. It's very moisturizing and cute enough for me to wear it out at night. Gives a little color but not a lot. Has some shine but not too sticky.
Jacqueline L.
Does anyone ever use it over a lipstick?
Monica S.
River Grove, IL
What does everyone think of the consistency and scent of the rose salve?
Tanya J.
Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this for a while but it seems like this product doesn't have a single bad review. Hard to believe it can be that good?
Ashley C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm looking for a new chapstick type product. I like the idea of having it in a pot because I think that's cute so I'm wondering how well this works for chapped lips?
Caitlin H.
Minneapolis, MN
My cuticles are always dry and make any manicure look terrible, will this product help?