BY C.O. BIGELOW

• I love this salve but was wondering if anyone knows of a ...1 Answers
  • For what this ? How to use it?2 Answers
  • Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this fo...3 Answers
C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve
  • "It has a medicated smell, like the medicated tangerine EOS lip balm, so if you don't like the medicated scent I wouldn't suggest purchasing this, but overall it's a great product !" in 8 reviews
Haley D.
Flint, MI
This product is just okay. I don't care for the smell/taste to use it on my lips, and it just feels like Vaseline on dry spots on my body. Just overall I have trouble finding a use for this. It also leaks on my stuff if it's too warm out.
Sonja S.
Norman, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
A little goes a long way. I've had my tin for about 3 years now! It's GREAT on lips. I use it on bare lips and to make my matte lipstick have a pop of colour. It's also great for elbows, knees, anywhere that needs a little extra care!
Shanika K.
Newport News, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Holy Grail. I use this as a night lip balm and it keeps my lips very soft. During the colder months I use it as my everyday balm and it lasts so long! One tin can almost last a year or maybe more if you don't use it as much as I do.
Andrea A.
Boerne, TX
I have super dry skin, so this product is a LIFESAVER. I use it above my eyelids especially in the winter where there are dry spots on my face. It's awesome to use on lips overnight as well :) This stuff is magic in a tin <3
Madison M.
Mount Juliet, TN
I like this! it is so hydrating. The packaging is really cute! I wish the lid would stay on a little bit better, though. My only real complaint is that it's soo thin I have to but a few layers on to feel likeits working.
Sookie L.
This is one of my favorite lip care products, if only for the delightful rose scent! Subtle but unmistakably enchanting. It also gives my lips a lovely glossy hydrating shine. And one tin lasts forever. So recommended!
JESSICA D.
Indio, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my go to lip balm! it rehydrates my dry lips and has a tint of color to make it look like I have lip gloss on. it smells lovely and you can also use it as a blush or for your cuticles as well.
Elana K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is similar to petroleum jelly but it has some other ingredients. I used it mainly on my lips and cuticles through the winter. It comes in a cute tin, and is pink in color so it feels a little more indulgent than just plain Vaseline. It has a light pleasant scent.
Dalton A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am obsessed with anything that smells of roses, and I was not disappointed when I bought this! It smells great, and makes your hands and lips super soft.
I will definitely be buying this again!
Ella K.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a nice product, and it smells like roses. I dislike it because I constantly have to re-apply it on my lips. It doesn't moisturize my lips very well and it gets very runny and liquids so I often have to refrigerate it to return it to its desired texture.
Jacqueline L.
Does anyone ever use it over a lipstick?
Tanya J.
Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this for a while but it seems like this product doesn't have a single bad review. Hard to believe it can be that good?
Monica S.
River Grove, IL
What does everyone think of the consistency and scent of the rose salve?
Ashley C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm looking for a new chapstick type product. I like the idea of having it in a pot because I think that's cute so I'm wondering how well this works for chapped lips?
Caroline T.
Beirut, Jdeideh
For what this ? How to use it?