BY C.O. BIGELOW

• For what this ? How to use it?1 Answers
  • Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this for a whil...3 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new chapstick type product. I like the idea of ...2 Answers
C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve
  • "It has a medicated smell, like the medicated tangerine EOS lip balm, so if you don't like the medicated scent I wouldn't suggest purchasing this, but overall it's a great product !" in 8 reviews
somer c.
Vancouver, WA
I use this everyday! I use it as a lip balm, and it is my favorite. It isn't sticky at all, and looks really glossy. Keeps my lips hydrated and I really like the rosy smell. You can't beat the price, and I'm still working on the tin I bought almost a year ago!
Lauren M.
Roanoke, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Melted after like 5 minutes in my car, which was a shame because now its difficult to open BUT I love this stuff. I usually get mine on sale at Bath & Body Works. I use it religiously and probably have a minimum of 10 lying around my house. I hoard these.
Allison F.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This company makes the best lip balms! Not only does this smell great, but it is also super hydrating. I always put it on at night and when I wake up my lips feel so hydrated. Love it!
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This salve is a god send. It gives my lips so much moisture, and just the right amount of shine. I love that I'm able to use it on other parts of my body as well. Very versatile!
Natalie N.
My friend gave me this for Christmas and it has been my favorite balm. When my lips dry, I put it on and then within hours my lips feels better. I really enjoy the smell of roses.
Krystal M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff is seriously a miracle worker. I got this at Bath and Bodyworks if you years ago and it lasted me a lifetime. Helped my hands when they were horribly cracking and dry from the bad winter and helps protect your lips during the windy weather
Haley D.
Flint, MI
This product is just okay. I don't care for the smell/taste to use it on my lips, and it just feels like Vaseline on dry spots on my body. Just overall I have trouble finding a use for this. It also leaks on my stuff if it's too warm out.
Sonja S.
Norman , OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
A little goes a long way. I've had my tin for about 3 years now! It's GREAT on lips. I use it on bare lips and to make my matte lipstick have a pop of colour. It's also great for elbows, knees, anywhere that needs a little extra care!
Shanika K.
Newport News, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Holy Grail. I use this as a night lip balm and it keeps my lips very soft. During the colder months I use it as my everyday balm and it lasts so long! One tin can almost last a year or maybe more if you don't use it as much as I do.
Andrea A.
Boerne, TX
I have super dry skin, so this product is a LIFESAVER. I use it above my eyelids especially in the winter where there are dry spots on my face. It's awesome to use on lips overnight as well :) This stuff is magic in a tin <3
Jacqueline L.
Does anyone ever use it over a lipstick?
Monica S.
River Grove, IL
What does everyone think of the consistency and scent of the rose salve?
Tanya J.
Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this for a while but it seems like this product doesn't have a single bad review. Hard to believe it can be that good?
Ashley C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm looking for a new chapstick type product. I like the idea of having it in a pot because I think that's cute so I'm wondering how well this works for chapped lips?
Caitlin H.
Minneapolis, MN
My cuticles are always dry and make any manicure look terrible, will this product help?