BY C.O. BIGELOW

• For what this ? How to use it?1 Answers
  • Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this for a whil...3 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new chapstick type product. I like the idea of ...2 Answers
C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve
  • "It has a medicated smell, like the medicated tangerine EOS lip balm, so if you don't like the medicated scent I wouldn't suggest purchasing this, but overall it's a great product !" in 8 reviews
Candice S.
I am in love with this stuff! It works so well to hydrate my lips and cuticles! It smells great, and it's so light I also use it as a primer for my eyelids when I use loose eyeshadow.
Melissa B.
One of my favorite balms! The rose scent is soft, the formula feels great, and there's a lot of product for the money.
Katherine T.
Kingsville , TX
This stuff is a Godsend! I use this on my lips and under my nose every summer. I don't know how Id make it through the winter without it!
Emily J.
This stuff is amazing. I've used it for a couple years and it seems to be the only product that consistently keeps my cuticles and lips moist all year round.
Chantel J.
Allston, MA
Love this salve. Perfect for the cold weather and it last forever! It's very moisturizing. But can melt easily if it gets too hot.
Yeskleiry T.
Love the smell, the look of it, and overall how lovely it makes my lips look after i apply them! a little goes a long way btw!
Whitney R.
Canton, NC
My all time favorite lip balm! It smells nice, is very moisturizing, and gives a pretty glossy look to the lips. I love it!
Jessica G.
Smithfield, NC
I use this every night before bed and wake up with soft lips! It also helped out my cold sore scab from cracking
Esther B.
Dover Foxcroft, ME
This is the only lip balm I keep with me at all times. Light, absorbs relatively quickly, and I love the scent!
Nayubel G.
I use it after every bath on my heels. It has helped them a lot.
Also, I like the smell and package.
Jacqueline L.
Does anyone ever use it over a lipstick?
Monica S.
What does everyone think of the consistency and scent of the rose salve?
Tanya J.
Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this for a while but it seems like this product doesn't have a single bad review. Hard to believe it can be that good?
Ashley C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm looking for a new chapstick type product. I like the idea of having it in a pot because I think that's cute so I'm wondering how well this works for chapped lips?
Caitlin H.
Minneapolis, MN
My cuticles are always dry and make any manicure look terrible, will this product help?