BY C.O. BIGELOW

• For what this ? How to use it?1 Answers
  • Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this for a whil...3 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new chapstick type product. I like the idea of ...2 Answers
C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve
  • "It has a medicated smell, like the medicated tangerine EOS lip balm, so if you don't like the medicated scent I wouldn't suggest purchasing this, but overall it's a great product !" in 8 reviews
Dalton A.
I am obsessed with anything that smells of roses, and I was not disappointed when I bought this! It smells great, and makes your hands and lips super soft.
I will definitely be buying this again!
Jenna R.
LOVE this lip balm. Nice smell and moisturizes my lips very well. I also love the container it comes in, so easy to apply since the tin is nice and shallow
Betty R.
San Jose, CA
I love this salve!! It works wonders on dry skin and lips. Minus one star because it's smell is stong, and unpleasant. It kinda smells like a cheap candle lol. If you can get past the smell , it's definitely a product you should consider buying
Martha S.
I buy it at Bath & Body works and I've loved it ever since the first time I used it. It leaves my lips feeling great. I use it mostly on my lips but you can use it on other things.
Lyssa R.
Royal Oak, MI
I love this rose salve from C.O. Bigelow! You can use it on your lips, knees, elbows, face, and cuticles. The Rose scent isn't very strong and that's why I love it. I purchased mine for under $6 through www.birchbox.com.
Angelique W.
I love this so much. It makes my lips so soft and heals them. It smells really good too. The best part about this rose salve is that you can use it for everything
Emily L.
It's okay - but you must remember that you don't quite get a fix for dry lips. this contains a lot of petrolatum, so although it will temporarily sooth your lips and dry patches, it doesn't get rid of dry areas.
Peyton W.
Hermon, ME
This lip balm is awesome. I am partial towards C. I. Bigelow products, however I am very impressed with this product. It applies smoothly and has a nice scent.
Beth J.
Love this stuff. It's very moisturizing and cute enough for me to wear it out at night. Gives a little color but not a lot. Has some shine but not too sticky.
Amy G.
Columbus, GA
Great balm for very dry and cracked cuticles and skin. Also great lip balm. Very nice smell. The only product that has helped my painful, cracked thumbs.
Jacqueline L.
Does anyone ever use it over a lipstick?
Monica S.
What does everyone think of the consistency and scent of the rose salve?
Tanya J.
Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this for a while but it seems like this product doesn't have a single bad review. Hard to believe it can be that good?
Ashley C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm looking for a new chapstick type product. I like the idea of having it in a pot because I think that's cute so I'm wondering how well this works for chapped lips?
Caitlin H.
Minneapolis, MN
My cuticles are always dry and make any manicure look terrible, will this product help?