BY C.O. BIGELOW

• I love this salve but was wondering if anyone knows of a ...1 Answers
  • For what this ? How to use it?2 Answers
  • Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this fo...3 Answers
C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve
  • "It has a medicated smell, like the medicated tangerine EOS lip balm, so if you don't like the medicated scent I wouldn't suggest purchasing this, but overall it's a great product !" in 8 reviews
Hope J.
San Antonio, TX
Before I put on regular lotion I use the rose salve first so the moisture can lock in and last longer. It's a favorite of mine that my Aunt introduced me to during Christmas and it has done wonders! Not too greasy feeling and not too fragrant. C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve is amazing and I recommend it to anyone!
Brittany M.
Collegeville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is the best stuff on earth. It is extremely soothing and moisturizing for your lips. But, you don't only need to use it on your lips. It can be used on dry elbows, knees, hands, fingers, toes, anything. I am a nail biter and my fingers sometimes split cause they get so dry and this stuff works wonders.
Natalie C.
Hayward, CA
LOVE this stuff! I originally confused this for Smith's Rosebud Salve but I'm glad I did! This is only 5.50 at BBW and is totally worth it! The moisture is great, as well as the consistency. This wears off in a few hours and has a subtle tint to it. The smell is alright, nothing amazing nothing sickening. The tin is easy to open and close and lasts a long time. I will repurchase whenever this big pot runs out!
Cassie A.
Vestal, NY
I love this salve. I wanted it for years and was finally given it as a gift. It moisturizes wonderfully and smells incredible. The light pink tint it leaves is so pretty and the tub lasts forever.
Crystal B.
Malott, WA
This tin is a great price and lasts a super long time. The balm has so many uses. My lips love it. When I have a cold I use it around my nose at night to help with the dry skin. Anytime I use it a rub the leftovers on my fingertips across my cuticles as well. It is very moisturizing and protective.
Eli T.
San Jose, CA
This is awesome!! It's perfect for cracked lips, dry cuticles and elbows, and acts a good occlusion for those dry patches on the skin. I also was not a fan of the smell at first because I've never used rose on my lips but now I love it! This is affordable and I would highly recommend this!
Sierra M.
Ashland, WI
I love this salve, it smells wonderful and it works for a variety of needs. I always keep a jar in my purse to use as a moisturizer for my hands in a pinch. It softens my lips beautifully whenever I use it.
Kayla D.
My favorite lip balm every to use at night or when my lips are extra dry! The product is thick enough to stay on my lips for a long time and keeps them hydrated! It smells like roses which I didn't care for at first but have grown to like it/not even notice it!
Socheata H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love using this on my lips! It smells great & I like the tint. I use it almost every day; it keeps my lips moisturized and soft. Definitely recommend! One tin last for a while.
Amy H.
riverside , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
i hate the way chapstick feels on me so this is great for me. it goes on like vaseline and has a little shine to it so you have to be careful not to use too much but it makes my lips feel amazing.
Jacqueline L.
Does anyone ever use it over a lipstick?
Tanya J.
Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this for a while but it seems like this product doesn't have a single bad review. Hard to believe it can be that good?
Monica S.
What does everyone think of the consistency and scent of the rose salve?
Ashley C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm looking for a new chapstick type product. I like the idea of having it in a pot because I think that's cute so I'm wondering how well this works for chapped lips?
Caroline T.
Beirut, Mont lebanon
For what this ? How to use it?