BY C.O. BIGELOW

• For what this ? How to use it?1 Answers
  • Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this for a whil...3 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new chapstick type product. I like the idea of ...2 Answers
C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve
  • "It has a medicated smell, like the medicated tangerine EOS lip balm, so if you don't like the medicated scent I wouldn't suggest purchasing this, but overall it's a great product !" in 8 reviews
Eli T.
San Jose, CA
This is awesome!! It's perfect for cracked lips, dry cuticles and elbows, and acts a good occlusion for those dry patches on the skin. I also was not a fan of the smell at first because I've never used rose on my lips but now I love it! This is affordable and I would highly recommend this!
Sierra M.
Platteville, WI
I love this salve, it smells wonderful and it works for a variety of needs. I always keep a jar in my purse to use as a moisturizer for my hands in a pinch. It softens my lips beautifully whenever I use it.
Kayla D.
My favorite lip balm every to use at night or when my lips are extra dry! The product is thick enough to stay on my lips for a long time and keeps them hydrated! It smells like roses which I didn't care for at first but have grown to like it/not even notice it!
Maddy H.
Eau Claire, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've had my container of this for about 2 years, and I'm not halfway done with it. I use it daily on my lips, but also when my knuckles or elbows are dry, I use it. This stuff works wonders.
Socheata H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love using this on my lips! It smells great & I like the tint. I use it almost every day; it keeps my lips moisturized and soft. Definitely recommend! One tin last for a while.
Kayla H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the rose scent that this has. It's subtle, but strong enough to notice. It goes on very smooth and the price is reasonable. My only complaint is that after a while it seems to feel flaky.
Amy H.
riverside , CA
i hate the way chapstick feels on me so this is great for me. it goes on like vaseline and has a little shine to it so you have to be careful not to use too much but it makes my lips feel amazing.
somer c.
Vancouver, WA
I use this everyday! I use it as a lip balm, and it is my favorite. It isn't sticky at all, and looks really glossy. Keeps my lips hydrated and I really like the rosy smell. You can't beat the price, and I'm still working on the tin I bought almost a year ago!
Allison F.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This company makes the best lip balms! Not only does this smell great, but it is also super hydrating. I always put it on at night and when I wake up my lips feel so hydrated. Love it!
Lauren M.
Roanoke, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Melted after like 5 minutes in my car, which was a shame because now its difficult to open BUT I love this stuff. I usually get mine on sale at Bath & Body Works. I use it religiously and probably have a minimum of 10 lying around my house. I hoard these.
Jacqueline L.
Does anyone ever use it over a lipstick?
Monica S.
River Grove, IL
What does everyone think of the consistency and scent of the rose salve?
Tanya J.
Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this for a while but it seems like this product doesn't have a single bad review. Hard to believe it can be that good?
Ashley C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm looking for a new chapstick type product. I like the idea of having it in a pot because I think that's cute so I'm wondering how well this works for chapped lips?
Caitlin H.
Minneapolis, MN
My cuticles are always dry and make any manicure look terrible, will this product help?