BY C.O. BIGELOW

C.O. Bigelow's famous Rose Salve has been a favorite since the early days, due to its ability to care for lips and beautify skin. Emulsified with extra-soothing rose extract, to help ease irritation and condition the skin. May be used on lips, face, cuticles, elbows, knees, chapped or very dry skin patches.

How to Use:

Pat on anytime as needed to care for lips or anything that needs a fix.

Product Details:

• Developed by Bigelow chemists
  • Not tested on animals

• Does this work on chapped lips? Is this a good taste/scent??2 Answers
C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve The Classic All-Purpose Salve
  • "I've been using this for years as a lip balm at night as well as on my dry elbows and knees. It works wonderfully at moisturizing them!" in 8 reviews
Shehla S.
Austin, TX
If I could give this rose salve 10 stars, I WOULD!! Seriously, it’s that amazing! I like to apply it at night so I don’t waste any product that will get wiped off during the day. Leave it on for the whole night and you will wake up with the most hydrated, soft, and plump lips. It is my holy grail lip product. Similar to the Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask, but way less expensive!
Lisagrams S.
Hudsonville, MI
I keep one in my purse, one at work, one in my car, AND one on my nightstand!
This is the BEST salve in the world it’s great for men and women as it only has a rise hue so it doesn’t change your lip tone.
I use it for everything from lips obviously to elbows, cuticles, cuts, scrapes!
Must have item!!
Bethany A.
I absolutely love this!!! I added it to my bag during an online sale bc it was B2G1 FREE...now I'm a fan!! I was have trouble with some acne spot on my face fully healing. I put this on my face before bed and it has worked great!!! My face is healing not dry. The smell is also awesome!! Greasy application, but not greasy when I wake up.
Mar B.
I never thought I'd say this but this stuff is absolutely incredible. It makes my lips baby soft and softens up the cuticles like nothing else. Love the smell and packaging as well
Andrea A.
This salve is EVERYTHING. It saves my lips and my hands in the Winter! I use this in my professional kit. It works great for makeup artists not only for lip prep, but also to mix different mediums into. You can do a great glossy lip with this or custom lip colors!
Stephanie C.
Lorain, OH
I got this for my dry elbows and it has worked wonders. I love this product and will be purchasing it again. It makes them stay so smooth and I keeps them moisturized.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
I purchased the Bath and Body Works C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve during a BOGO promotion and came home with 3 of them. I wasn't sure that I would need 3, but low and behold they have all found homes. One immediately made its way into my purse. One has become part of my travel kit (this little guy is a great all in one and carry on size approved). The last one has wound up on my nightstand for my hubby and I to use when we are feeling chapped. I constantly have dry lips (especially during the winter) and dry hands from hot dishwater. The C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve has a light rose scent, calming and great to apply at night to relax. It is a bit on the greasy side so I don't like to use this on my face, just my lips and hands, but ultimately, its great for soothing chapped, dry skin.
Carol A.
Life is about convenience and saving time and this product is a multi-purpose product that is convenient and useful. This product serves many purposes from moisturizing your cuticles to giving extra moisture to your lips. This is a must-have for your beauty arsenal. This is a product that I have several of one in my desk at work one in my nightstand and one in my purse. I never want to be without this project!!
Normèa B.
Detroit, MI
I live by this! I live in Michigan and the weather is very often cold with bitter winds. This B&BW Rose Salve is a lifesaver for my lips, knuckles, face, elbows, etc. I have purchased these items for family & friends in need and always, always, ALWAYS recommend this to others! My new current use is for my cuticles - does wonders!
Hannah C.
Germantown, TN
I love keeping this stuff on hand. Especially in the winter, I use this to moisturizer any part of my body that needs it. Lips, elbows, knuckles and knees alike! It smells nice and isn't oily at all. It's super smooth and creamy as well. Very moisturizing and convenient to keep on you. It's much harder to lose in a big purse than a tube of chapstick!
Amanda L.
HANOVER, PA
Does this work on chapped lips? Is this a good taste/scent??