BY C.O. BIGELOW

• I love this salve but was wondering if anyone knows of a similar ...1 Answers
  • For what this ? How to use it?2 Answers
  • Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this for a whil...3 Answers
C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve
  • "It has a medicated smell, like the medicated tangerine EOS lip balm, so if you don't like the medicated scent I wouldn't suggest purchasing this, but overall it's a great product !" in 8 reviews
Alexe Y.
Glendale, AZ
Incredible. In my teen years I was on an acne medication that dried my skin to its core, including my lips, and this is the only thing that saved them. This salve not only smells amazing, but it locks in an insane amount of moisture. The pink tint goes on translucent and keeps my lips smooth and supple for hours. I apply at night before bed, in the morning, and during my makeup routine; lightly if I plan on liner and lipstick, moderate if I'm going for something more natural. Love love love it.
Desiree B.
Denver
This is a true healer for cuticles. I purchased this brands and Smith's Rose Salve to compare them. And this brand is so much better. Whoever says that the ingredients are basically the same is brain-dead. This has Lanolin which has been used for a very long time for its moisturizing factor, jojoba ester which is notorious for its usefulness with cuticles, and Squalane which if you rubbed that on your face alone you wouldn't need any lotion.
This has my vote!

Sarah G.
Oak Island, NC
I like this product because you can use it on your lips or your cuticles or your hands to moisturize and so it's very versatile and I like it for that however I don't like having to dip my hand and something and then put it on my lips so if they made this and more about a ChapStick type two before my lips I think I would buy that instead of this
Gina A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Honestly, this is a holy grail product for me. I don't tend to typically fall in love with a product so much that it becomes a staple in my routine. I love switching around and trying multiple different things. But this balm is AMAZING. The scent is light, for anyone who hates strong scents, and the feel is light enough that it isn't bothersome. This stuff is ultra moisturizing, and I apply it before I go to sleep. When I wake up the next day, my lips look and feel amazing, and if they were very chapped or cracked, this stuff basically heals them overnight. I know the salve is not used for plumping, but with repeated and regular use, my lips actually looked larger because they were so hydrated. I 100% recommend this to everyone!
sophie g.
daytona beach, fl
i love this lip balm so much!! it smells amazing and it works good too. i can put it on as lip balm and it looks like i am wearing lip gloss. i brought it at bath and body works for 5.50$ and it has lasted me a long time.
Jessica H.
Sherman, TX
I love the look of the container, but it can be a little frustrating to open. I love that this product can be used on the face, lips, cuticles, elbows, and knees. I usually use it on my lips, but I have tried it on my face and elbows. I carry it in my purse and use it when my lips are feeling dry or chapped.
Kayla E.
Alpharetta, GA
This is amazing because you can literally use it for more than chapstick or gloss! It smells amazing and gives you that perfect little touch of gloss and color! I often use it on my hands in the winter and to tame my eyebrows!
Marla S.
Conway, AR
I use the rose and blueberry salve.  I'm almost done with it (it has lasted forever!).  I can't seem to find a place to repurchase it.  Please bring it back!  I don't love the smell of rose, so the blueberry made this salve perfect for me.  It's so nourishing, not sticky, and can be used over the entire body!  I use it every night before bed and through the day as needed.  Love the tin!
Jen L.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
This is one of my favorite products on earth! It’s perfect for multi use such as nail cuticles, skin, make up remover, lip care, and even eyebrows! A little goes a long way and it lasts forever. The scent is incredible and is very inexpensive!
Janisa Q.
I picked this up at Bath and Body Works because they were having a sale on all of their lip products. This one is worth paying full price! I use it at night and I wake up with soft hydrated lips. It does have a rose sent so if you are sensitive to smells this isn’t for you. I personally like it but the rose taste isn’t my favorite and that’s why I use it at night. I have used this on dry patches on my hands and cuticles and it works great!
Jacqueline L.
Does anyone ever use it over a lipstick?
Monica S.
What does everyone think of the consistency and scent of the rose salve?
Tanya J.
Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this for a while but it seems like this product doesn't have a single bad review. Hard to believe it can be that good?
Ashley C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm looking for a new chapstick type product. I like the idea of having it in a pot because I think that's cute so I'm wondering how well this works for chapped lips?
Caroline T.
Beirut, Mont lebanon
For what this ? How to use it?