C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve

by C.O. Bigelow

Does this feel greasy?
Is it pasty after applying?
Does this have a strong smell or flavour?
Start your review of C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It has a medicated smell, like the medicated tangerine EOS lip balm, so if you don't like the medicated scent I wouldn't suggest purchasing this, but overall it's a great product !in reviews
Rebecca  R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve  uploaded by Rebecca  R.
I would give this product 10+ stars. I have used this for years. Always have a couple around my house. Great for lips, cuticles, dry patches. It have a nice gloss on lips but hydrates as well.
Danielle L.
Accokeek, MD
C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve  uploaded by Danielle L.
I love this salve. It is an all purpose salve and can be used on cuticles, elbow, knees, or any area of dry skin, but I use it on my lips. It is emulsified with super soothing rose extract. The texture is a buttery soft and nourishing salve. I love the tint, it provides a very natural tint to your lips, it is long lasting and the nourishment improves your lip condition; even after it has dried. It is vegan and cruelty free. This is my HG to always have on hand, would highly recommended this.
Andrea  M.
Norridge, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve  uploaded by Andrea  M.
C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve  uploaded by Andrea  M.
I like @cobigelow apothecaries this cult classic 'Rose Salve' is a multi-purpose saviour for cracked skin, dry patches and lips in need of moisture. Emulsified with soothing Rose Extract, the cruelty-free formula is lightly scented and smooth and the small tin is perfectly sized to keep in your pocket and use all day!!this All-purpose salve - can be applied to your cuticles, elbows, knees and face as needed. I've been using this for years 🙃and to be honest you can't go wrong with it! It's scent is like walking on a garden of roses NOT heavily fragrance. The tin is easy to open , lighter than vaseline (but I love vaseline) and a little goes along way .
Wendy G.
Oakley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve  uploaded by Wendy G.
C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve Favorite lips Multipurpose moisturizer, this is amazing for cracked skin, dry patches and lips or anything you can also apply on your cuticles, elbows, knees, face. that's just fantastic, all in one, the size is perfect to keep in your pocket or makeup bag. I always carry it with me everywhere.
Michelle L.
Bohemia, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve  uploaded by Michelle L.
Purchased at: Neiman Marcus
I love this (and of course the lavender version). It makes my lips soft, smooth and shiny. (I also use it on my hands and feet at night) And it is so inexpensive! In my opinion it works better then some of the more expensive brands out there. The scent is rose.. but not like a typical rose scent. It’s a little bit sweeter... for some reason it reminds me of strawberry. Either way it’s amazing and I buy it over and over again.
Shannon D.
North Las Vegas, NV
If you love a long lasting, working, awesome smelling lip balm... this is totally your product. Also it's amazing on cuticles! I have to go pick another one up here soon because my sister is running out of hers. I got hers almost a year ago and she really made this last. It's a great quality product that last you a long while.
Ana G.
Washington, DC
C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve  uploaded by Ana G.
I am obsessed with this product. I use it mainly for my lips but I’ve used it for dry skin, cuticles and my face. This thin container lasts A LOT. The smell is amazing as the name implies, it smells like roses. The only downside right now is that because of covid I refuse to use my fingers while outside my house. C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve
shawntavia W.
C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve  uploaded by shawntavia W.
My go-to lip balm every single day!!! I've been through 4 tin cans already, & I even kept the empty ones for little candies, rubber bands, or costume earrings. I have a rose salve lip balm in my purse & one on my night stand by my bed. It makes my lips super soft. My lips are plump and this lip balm keeps them looking moisturized, with a chic shine finish! I even use it as a lip primer before I apply my lipsticks.
Margarita  B.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love to use this as a lip balm. It’s so smooth and it gives a really nice glow. I love the subtle scent. I only wish this was available in a tube packaging so it is easier and cleaner to apply. Love this and totally recommend if you have dry lips
Andrea F.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The taste is addictive and so is the texture. This brand has been around for what seems like forever. Always happy to try new flavors. This one smells subtly like roses and improves the overall texture of your lips over time. There is a faint rose tint that adds a little glam.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...