BY C.O. BIGELOW

• For what this ? How to use it?1 Answers
  • Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this for a whil...3 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new chapstick type product. I like the idea of ...2 Answers
C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve
  • "It has a medicated smell, like the medicated tangerine EOS lip balm, so if you don't like the medicated scent I wouldn't suggest purchasing this, but overall it's a great product !" in 8 reviews
Marla S.
Conway, AR
I use the rose and blueberry salve.  I'm almost done with it (it has lasted forever!).  I can't seem to find a place to repurchase it.  Please bring it back!  I don't love the smell of rose, so the blueberry made this salve perfect for me.  It's so nourishing, not sticky, and can be used over the entire body!  I use it every night before bed and through the day as needed.  Love the tin!
Jennifer V.
Flushing, NY
Makes my lips feel great. You can use this for a number of other things but I have haven’t. The only thing I have a problem with is that it’s in a tin && you have to stick your finger in it to apply. Also it has a light scent, I don’t mind it but my husband hates it.
Jen L.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
This is one of my favorite products on earth! It’s perfect for multi use such as nail cuticles, skin, make up remover, lip care, and even eyebrows! A little goes a long way and it lasts forever. The scent is incredible and is very inexpensive!
Janisa Q.
I picked this up at Bath and Body Works because they were having a sale on all of their lip products. This one is worth paying full price! I use it at night and I wake up with soft hydrated lips. It does have a rose sent so if you are sensitive to smells this isn’t for you. I personally like it but the rose taste isn’t my favorite and that’s why I use it at night. I have used this on dry patches on my hands and cuticles and it works great!
Ciara C.
Tacoma, WA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT
I can’t even say how much I love this stuff I bought out my closest bath ad body works supply when they were on sale that’s how much I love it. It smells so good and works so well you can use it on your lips(which is what I do most of the time) or your hands,elbows, knees anything that need some moisture
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It’s a great product and can be used for many different things, chapped lips, dry skin. It doesn’t make your lips or skin sticky. Only thing that I don’t like is the container, you basically have to twist it and pull it up and it doesn’t always open easily!
Sarah E.
I absoultey love this product. It is a bit greasy but it soak into your skin so well compared to Burts Bees or Chapstick. This product is good for not only lips but also knees, elbows, face, and cuticles!
Kathleen B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is one of the better rose-scented lip balms I've used. It's not overpowering at all, just a hint, but it smells great and doesn't taste floral. It makes my lips super soft. The only downside is that it's in a tin. I know they make a tube version, but it's not the same!
Veronica H.
Charleston , WV
So I got this thinking yes I new lip balm that is super hydrating we'll need less to said it is the best thing ever I use it on my lip and cuticles the most but 10out of 10
Would buy again
Janie M.
Melrose, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely love C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve! It is an amazing product for someone who's lips have a mind of their own and are easily affected by weather. The salve is a must have product for everyday use and is not only good as a lip balm, but also for dry skin as well. The rose scent is soothing, in my opinion, and not too strong like a menthe scented product. I definitely recommend this product! I purchased this for a 3 for 1 deal at Bath & Body Works and their regular price makes it definitely worth it not just because the price but also because it is just a wonderful product.
Jacqueline L.
Does anyone ever use it over a lipstick?
Monica S.
River Grove, IL
What does everyone think of the consistency and scent of the rose salve?
Tanya J.
Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this for a while but it seems like this product doesn't have a single bad review. Hard to believe it can be that good?
Ashley C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm looking for a new chapstick type product. I like the idea of having it in a pot because I think that's cute so I'm wondering how well this works for chapped lips?
Caitlin H.
Minneapolis, MN
My cuticles are always dry and make any manicure look terrible, will this product help?