BY C.O. BIGELOW

• I love this salve but was wondering if anyone knows of a ...1 Answers
  • For what this ? How to use it?2 Answers
  • Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this fo...3 Answers
C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve
  • "It has a medicated smell, like the medicated tangerine EOS lip balm, so if you don't like the medicated scent I wouldn't suggest purchasing this, but overall it's a great product !" in 8 reviews
Corisa K.
New York
The BEST and ONLY balm I use on my lips! I'm always skeptical dipping my hands into a product thats going onto my lips, especially being the fact that I'm always on the go and constantly touching subway poles but this product only takes 1-2 applications to keep my lips hydrated and silky smooth throughout the day! I love the glossy sheen it leaves the first few minutes after applying. I get compliments all the time!!! There's also a very generous amount of salve - it lasts for months to a year!
Sarah G.
Oak Island, NC
I like this product because you can use it on your lips or your cuticles or your hands to moisturize and so it's very versatile and I like it for that however I don't like having to dip my hand and something and then put it on my lips so if they made this and more about a ChapStick type two before my lips I think I would buy that instead of this
Meera M.
Arlington, VA
I get compliments every time I wear this. Friends are always surprised that it's literally just a balm/salve, because it adds this beautiful sheer color to your lips and makes them look plump and luscious. It is super moisturizing and the scent is lovely (and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin).
Marla S.
Conway, AR
I use the rose and blueberry salve.  I'm almost done with it (it has lasted forever!).  I can't seem to find a place to repurchase it.  Please bring it back!  I don't love the smell of rose, so the blueberry made this salve perfect for me.  It's so nourishing, not sticky, and can be used over the entire body!  I use it every night before bed and through the day as needed.  Love the tin!
Alexe Y.
Glendale, AZ
Incredible. In my teen years I was on an acne medication that dried my skin to its core, including my lips, and this is the only thing that saved them. This salve not only smells amazing, but it locks in an insane amount of moisture. The pink tint goes on translucent and keeps my lips smooth and supple for hours. I apply at night before bed, in the morning, and during my makeup routine; lightly if I plan on liner and lipstick, moderate if I'm going for something more natural. Love love love it.
Jennie L.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
This is one of my favorite products on earth! It’s perfect for multi use such as nail cuticles, skin, make up remover, lip care, and even eyebrows! A little goes a long way and it lasts forever. The scent is incredible and is very inexpensive!
reese o.
Los Angeles
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this salve!! It’s perfect in every way! I can’t go anywhere without this in my purse. It’s always on my lips, keeping them hydrated, and it works like a dream on dry skin as well. Definitely a dry weather MUST!
Janisa Q.
I picked this up at Bath and Body Works because they were having a sale on all of their lip products. This one is worth paying full price! I use it at night and I wake up with soft hydrated lips. It does have a rose sent so if you are sensitive to smells this isn’t for you. I personally like it but the rose taste isn’t my favorite and that’s why I use it at night. I have used this on dry patches on my hands and cuticles and it works great!
Daisy P.
Waukegan, IL
This stuff is awesome!!!!!!!!! I purchased my first one yrs ago and it lasts for ever I ended up getting some apple scented salve . I’m usually picky when it comes to lip balms because I prefer a lighter formula I had been using carmex for years until I found this stuff and I don’t think I will ever go back! Love this stuff definitely recomend.
Jessie W.
Saint Louis
This is my absolute favorite holy grail lip product. I've tried everything from carmex and Vaseline to high end lip masks, and I always come back to this. I have repurchased this at least 10 times, and will always come back to it. It leaves my lips super supple and smooth. I would recommend this to anyone. (The scent is also phenomenal!)
Jacqueline L.
Does anyone ever use it over a lipstick?
Tanya J.
Does this live up to the hype? I've wanted to try this for a while but it seems like this product doesn't have a single bad review. Hard to believe it can be that good?
Monica S.
River Grove, IL
What does everyone think of the consistency and scent of the rose salve?
Ashley C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm looking for a new chapstick type product. I like the idea of having it in a pot because I think that's cute so I'm wondering how well this works for chapped lips?
Caroline T.
Beirut, Jdeideh
For what this ? How to use it?