C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve

by C.O. Bigelow

Does this feel greasy?
Is it pasty after applying?
Does this have a strong smell or flavour?
Start your review of C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“It has a medicated smell, like the medicated tangerine EOS lip balm, so if you don't like the medicated scent I wouldn't suggest purchasing this, but overall it's a great product !” in reviews
I think this salve works ok. I typically use it as a lip balm. I love the smell of it and it keeps my lips moist for hours! What I don’t like about it is that it feels greasy and isn’t the best product for moisturizing my lips. For the price, it doesn’t work as well as other alternatives such as vaseline.
Edmonton , AB
This has been my go to lip balm ever since I lost my Tokyo Milk Dark rose balm. I love it. It works great on the lips and anywhere else that's dry and needs a little extra moisture like my cuticles. I've had this for about a year now and there's still more than half left! I havent even hit pan yet. The price is great for the amount of product in the tin. I believe I paid $6 from Bath and Body Works. I like the rose scent and I find that it gives my lips the moisture it needs without feeling dry, waxy or tight.
Chicago
This is my go-to lip product at the moment. I love the formula and the rose scent as well. My lips tend to get very dry and sometimes bleed and this product does a great job of moisturizing and repairing them. The salve also makes my lips appear glossy and healthy. If I could change anything about the product I would ideally not have it in a container that I have to stick my fingers in which can be unsanitary.
Etna, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve  uploaded by Anastacia M.
One of my favorite products of all time. I have gone through countless tubes and tins of the @cobigelow Rose Salve. It is so versatile. I use it on my lips, cuticles, on burns... Etc. It has a very comfortable creamy formula but isn't sticky or greasy. It instantly hydrated and nourishes skin. If you want to save a little money and like the Agave Lip Mask from Bite or the Laneige Sleeping Mask I would give this a try
I love this rose salve!! Not only is it great lip balm (my lips are less dry), but it can also be used on other parts of your body, like your cuticles and joints! I put this salve on my cuticles when I notice a hangnail and it really helps the skin around my nails. It is greasy when applied, so leave a few minutes for it to dry. I use this over regular chapstick regularly.
C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve  uploaded by Victoria N.
C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve  uploaded by Victoria N.
FAVORITE! This overall body balm is amazing!!! Is meant for the lips but it’s great for under my eyes, dry elbows, knees, truly anything. I take it everywhere. Hydrated my lips and leaves the glossy and soft. Only downside is kinda weird and not so hygienic to apply but I overlook it bc it’s an amazing product. The smell is rose and like sweet bubblegum
Minneapolis, MN
I own a ridiculous amount of rose salves - I'll buy pretty much anything with a rose scent. I like this stuff a lot, but it doesn't suit my skin and lips well. It melts into a pretty thin and oily texture, and I prefer salves that are a bit thicker that absorb into my skin better - like [product:rosebud-perfume-co.-smiths-rosebud-salve-tin].
Purchased at: Sephora
Before finding this product, Vaseline® Jelly Original was my go-to for chapped lips and dry skin, but now I find myself using this salve daily (in the winter) for my lips and cuticles. It’s not over drying with repeated use and has a nice subtle scent. I’ve repurchased multiple times and will do again until I find a better product.
Grapevine , TX
This was is one of my favorite lip balms, it smells amazing and its the only lip balm that works for my cracked peeling lips this harmattan season. I had the Mentha Lip Balm Stick in Peppermint and was using that daily before switching to the Rose Salve but I noticed it was only tingling but not healing or protecting my cracked lips.
Toronto
C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve  uploaded by Daniela R.
Hands down the best lip moisturizer I’ve ever used!!! I recommend this to anyone with dry lips. It leaves your lips feeling super soft and very very shiny. I give it a 4 because it has a candle typa scent iykyk😂. I’ve purchased mine from bath and body works.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...