C.O. Bigelow Premium Shave Cream with Eucalyptus Oil uploaded by Taylor O.

BY C.O. BIGELOW

The closest, coolest shave on earth. Favored by Italian barbers, this creamy, softening lather protects all skin types, cools the skin and gives a truly exceptional shave. Made in Italy for C.O. Bigelow. see more...

Meagan B.
My fiancé swore by this shave cream forever, and finally I decided to try it myself. I like it because it leaves my skin super soft and I get a really close shave with it. A little goes a long way: you just put a little in your hands and rub it into a rich lather. I will never go back to my drugstore shave cream again.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
My boyfriend loves this shaving cream and says the smell is amazing and it leaves his skin smooth and hydrating while providing for a close shave. I can't wait to try using this on my legs.
Jean K.
Valdosta, GA
I bought this for my husband. He said it worked great and we both liked the scent.
Taylor O.
My boyfriend loves this shaving cream. It smells wonderful! It is kind of expensive but when Bath and Body has it on sale it is worth it to stock up!
Nick E.
Marion, OH
This is the only shaving cream I use. The bottle says it is the number 1 cream used in Italian barber shops and I believe it. As soon as you lather it up you can tell it is quality cream. Use it with a hot brush on a hot face with a double edge safety razor and your face will thank you. No weird smells to mess with your cologne or aftershave. No greasy feeling fillers either. Literally just quality in a bottle. You will never go back.