- "It has a sweet smell of marshmallows which I love so right away that's a plus. It goes on super thick but not super sticky and icky (but I only use it at night so it doesn't bother me). I wake up and there is still product on my lips and they feel very hydrated. Since I've been using this (about 2 weeks) I have not had chapped lips! And I always have dry lips that seem to be peeling constantly! " in 15 reviews
- "Can't live without this lip balm! It's perfect right before bed. I leave it on my night stand for an easy grab. I love how creamy & moisturizing it is and how soft it makes my lips. Perfect for winter too." in 4 reviews
- "This lip balm seriously makes your lips feel moisturized in the morning when you apply it the night before when you're about to go to sleep." in 2 reviews
- "I would say that it works well but not as well as I would like." in 1 review
- "Gorgeous texture, glides on so smoothly with just the right amount of thickness." in 1 review
C.O. Bigelow Night Balm
#cobigelow My Favorite Night Balm 0.34 fl oz
Made in USA
$7.50 - I actually paid more via Amazon because, well, Prime 🤷🏼
Initial thoughts: "Wow, this is tiny."
I've been using this balm for quite a while now. Yes, the tube is pretty small but I feel the price is still reasonable considering the quality of the product. I apply it right before bed each night, and my lips are soft and moisturized by the morning. Sometimes I even still have some product on my lips when I wake up. It doesn't have too much of that sticky feeling you sometimes get with a glossy balm, which is nice. It's especially effective following a good lip exfoliant.
Would you purchase this again? I already have, but I may buy a different product after this tube is gone, just because I like giving new products a try.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos