BY C.O. BIGELOW

C.O. Bigelow Night Balm
  • "It has a sweet smell of marshmallows which I love so right away that's a plus. It goes on super thick but not super sticky and icky (but I only use it at night so it doesn't bother me). I wake up and there is still product on my lips and they feel very hydrated. Since I've been using this (about 2 weeks) I have not had chapped lips! And I always have dry lips that seem to be peeling constantly! " in 15 reviews
  • "Can't live without this lip balm! It's perfect right before bed. I leave it on my night stand for an easy grab. I love how creamy & moisturizing it is and how soft it makes my lips. Perfect for winter too." in 4 reviews
  • "This lip balm seriously makes your lips feel moisturized in the morning when you apply it the night before when you're about to go to sleep." in 2 reviews
  • "I would say that it works well but not as well as I would like." in 1 review
  • "Gorgeous texture, glides on so smoothly with just the right amount of thickness." in 1 review
Kate P.
I'm so glad this came yesterday because I'm almost out of my current tube!
#cobigelow My Favorite Night Balm 0.34 fl oz
Made in USA
$7.50 - I actually paid more via Amazon because, well, Prime 🤷🏼

Initial thoughts: "Wow, this is tiny."

I've been using this balm for quite a while now. Yes, the tube is pretty small but I feel the price is still reasonable considering the quality of the product. I apply it right before bed each night, and my lips are soft and moisturized by the morning. Sometimes I even still have some product on my lips when I wake up. It doesn't have too much of that sticky feeling you sometimes get with a glossy balm, which is nice. It's especially effective following a good lip exfoliant.

Would you purchase this again? I already have, but I may buy a different product after this tube  is gone, just because I like giving new products a try.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
I love this lip balm. I have constantly chapped lips and the thick balm repairs them over night. I apply at bedtime and wake up kissable again. The tube lasts several months with nightly use. I swear by this stuff and have been using it for urard. Stock up during bath and body works bogo sales!
Sabrina C.
Phoenix
the absolute best night balm i own. it makes my lips insanely soft and smells so yummy. it doesn’t seem to move around on my face and i can still feel it when i wake up in the morning, which i like. my lips actually look more pink when i use it too.
Sarah G.
Oak Island, NC
I love this for night time use it keeps your lips my stress throughout the night and it's really good during the winter or when your sick and your breathing through your mouth a lot when you sleep it keeps your lips from drying out too much
Alexis S.
Lorain, OH
This stuff is magical! I put this on right before bed and still have some on in the morning when I wake up. It makes my lips sooo moisturized. I struggle with dry lips and the winter and I have noticed a huge difference since trying this.
Sarah S.
Anaheim , CA
Love this with all my heart. I use it every morning before I start my makeup and before I go to bed at night. It really locks in that moisture and keeps your lips nice all through the night. A little thick but it’s not sticky. Love also putting a little on under super dry liquid lipstick. Would definitely recommend that you check this one out before any others
Ashley B.
Newport Beach, CA
Run & but this lip balm! Leaves my lips silky smooth! Feels so good & not super greasy. Lasts all night & excellent price. Bath & body works is amazing I would definitely buy again.
Tonia P.
Lake Worth
This is my favorite, most used beauty product. I go through about 3-4 a year and use it after every shower, unless I am applying lipstick. This product does indeed heal your lips overnight and keeps them properly moisturized for hours. It’s a cheap price and the only place I find it is at bath and body works.
Marissa M.
Palmerton, PA
This lip balm is honestly AMAZING. I have very dry, chapped lips, so putting this on at night is a lifesaver. It is very comfortable to wear, but it actually feels like it is doing something (if that makes sense). I have never experienced results from a lip balm quite like I have with this one.
Desiree' S.
I love how hydrated this keeps my lips throughout the night. The packaging eventually started to tear towards the bottom. I use it often at night or in the morning. It’s fairly long-lasting but becomes a bit sticky after multiple applications.
AMY B.
I absolutely love this lip balm and refuse to not have at least one tube in my purse at all times. I've noticed there are other lip balms available by C.O. Bigelow? Are any as good as this one?