C.O. Bigelow Night Balm

by C.O. Bigelow

Our mint-infused lip balm soothes lips with Shea Butter, leaving behind a smooth, matte finish. Lips stay moist and protected while peppermint oil gives breath long-lasting freshness. SKU:ADIB00ETKYZCQ

I absolutely love this lip balm and refuse to not have at least one tube in my purse at all times. I've noticed there are other lip balms available by C.O. Bigelow? Are any as good as this one?
Start your review of C.O. Bigelow Night Balm !
Product Highlights
“...very hydrated. Since I've been using this (about 2 weeks) I have not had chapped lips! And I always have dry lips that seem to be peeling constantly! ” in 19 reviews
“...bed. I leave it on my night stand for an easy grab. I love how creamy & moisturizing it is and how soft it makes my lips. Perfect for winter too.” in 4 reviews
“This lip balm seriously makes your lips feel moisturized in the morning when you apply it the night before when you're about to go to sleep.” in 2 reviews
“Gorgeous texture, glides on so smoothly with just the right amount of thickness.” in 1 review
“Keeps your lips hydrated while keeping them nice and soft. ” in 1 review
Free Soil, MI
The scent is nice and the application is smooth and creamy but the moisturization you get from it isn’t the best in my opinion. It fades pretty fast and have to keep reapplying. I might not recommend to other people for the price. It’s a little expensive. And since you reapply a lot it doesn’t last very long.
I’ve used this lip ointment for years but stoped after my adult acne flared up and the skin around my lips got clogged pores here and there. It was definitely my skin and not the product. I used it at night and in the morning would lightly scrub with a wash cloth. It left my lips smooth and soft.
I love how hydrated this keeps my lips throughout the night. The packaging eventually started to tear towards the bottom. I use it often at night or in the morning. It’s fairly long-lasting but becomes a bit sticky after multiple applications.
Plano, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
Love! Love! Love! This stuff is perfect formula, perfect consistency, perfect scent! I use it at night or whenever. It’s strong on the nourishing and bringing your lips back to life factor! Love the slanted applicator tip, making it super easy to apply with no mess!
Anaheim, CA
HG HG HG nighttime lip treatment!!! The absolute only thing that stays on all night, and keeps my lips from peeling. I even use it before the dentist, when they stretch your mouth all sorts of crazy ways for such a long time, this helps my lips not crack afterward!
Canonsburg, PA
I love this stuff so much. Anytime I feel chapped lips coming on I use this at night and it immediately starts to help heal them! It also lasts a very long time and is well worth the price. I even use it during the day and it makes my lips feel great.
Oceanside, CA
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
My go-to lip product. I can only find online or at bath and body works, and even then always sold out. So it’s obviously a great product. It runs in the thicker side and smells like vanilla
C.O. Bigelow Night Balm  uploaded by Kate P.
I'm so glad this came yesterday because I'm almost out of my current tube! C.O. Bigelow Night Balm #cobigelow My Favorite Night Balm 0.34 fl oz Made in USA $7.50 - I actually paid more via Amazon because, well, Prime 🤷🏼 Initial thoughts: "Wow, this is tiny." I've been using this balm for quite a while now. Yes, the tube is pretty small but I feel the price is still reasonable considering the quality of the product. I apply it right before bed each night, and my lips are soft and moisturized by the morning. Sometimes I even still have some product on my lips when I wake up. It doesn't have too much of that sticky feeling you sometimes get with a glossy balm, which is nice. It's especially effective following a good lip exfoliant. Would you purchase this again? I already have, but I may buy a different product after this tube  is gone, just because I like giving new products a try.
Indianapolis
This is my absolute favorite lol balm ever. It smells delicious, slightly of vanilla. It goes on super smooth and sits nice on the lips. It’s not overly oily or sticky but still a nice thick consistency. When I put a good amount of this on before bed, I wake up with a little left on my lips and the softest lips ever in the morning. I don’t exclusively use this at night, it’s fantastic any time of the day. I also love that it doesn’t make weird little pieces of dead skin pull up on your lips, it stays smooth.
Reading, PA
C.O. Bigelow Night Balm  uploaded by Maria F.
C.O. Bigelow Night Balm  uploaded by Maria F.
With this weather changes my skin and my lips get crazy, I have tried with so many products but this one is amazing. Works while I'm sleeping and then I can just use a color one during the day. I love it and I'm sure you will love it if you have the sane problem.