BY C.O. BIGELOW

C.O. Bigelow Night Balm
  • "This lip balm seriously makes your lips feel moisturized in the morning when you apply it the night before when you're about to go to sleep." in 2 reviews
  • "I would say that it works well but not as well as I would like." in 1 review
  • "I put this on every night minutes before I go to sleep and wake up with soft, non-irritated lips!" in 1 review
  • "Gorgeous texture, glides on so smoothly with just the right amount of thickness." in 1 review
  • "Keeps your lips hydrated while keeping them nice and soft. " in 1 review
Desiree' S.
I love how hydrated this keeps my lips throughout the night. The packaging eventually started to tear towards the bottom. I use it often at night or in the morning. It’s fairly long-lasting but becomes a bit sticky after multiple applications.
Katie F.
If I could give this 10 stars I would. My lips can be absolutely terrible but I put this on, go to bed, and I wake up without cracked, dried lips. I can't stress it enough that this is the best repair balm I have ever used.
Victoria B.
I love this stuff so much. Anytime I feel chapped lips coming on I use this at night and it immediately starts to help heal them! It also lasts a very long time and is well worth the price. I even use it during the day and it makes my lips feel great.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is a life saver for my lips. I'm a major mouth breather and I get dry mouth because of it and my lips always payed the price. Now I just put this on before bed and in the morning I wake up and lips are still moist and soft. This balm is so thick it protects my lips from any dryness and forms a layer that lasts all nice. I'm not sure if it repairs any damage it it definitely prevents dryness. I get this at bath and body works.
Maria F.
Philadelphia , PA
With this weather changes my skin and my lips get crazy, I have tried with so many products but this one is amazing. Works while I'm sleeping and then I can just use a color one during the day. I love it and I'm sure you will love it if you have the sane problem.
Linden C.
Midland, TX
Absolutely ADDICTED to this stuff!! I purchase five at a time when buying, because I carry and have them everywhere....pocket, purse, house, car, work...you name it, and I'm constantly reapplying C.O. Bigelow Night Balm Not because the product doesn't work, but because it works so well and leaves my lips looking and feeling like a million bucks!👄
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
This is by far my favorite overnight lip product and I always throw this in as a gift for any of my girlfriends as stocking stuffers. I always felt like chapstick/lipcare never stayed on through the entire night and wanted a product that I could apply and not have to reapply in the middle of the night. This night balm was exactly what I was looking for! I can apply before bed and still have some on in the morning. My lips are hydrated and soft and this product is very moisturizing. It doesn't taste bad so that 's a plus!
AMY B.
I LOVE THIS LIP TREATMENT!

I have dry chapped lips and this helps tremendously. I use it as a nighttime lip treatment and also as a daytime lip balm. It isn't like a regular lip balm. This has a texture similar to petroleum jelly but is thicker and just melts into your lips. It has an amazing smell and taste! Everytime I put this on, my husband tries to steal some. I am so happy that I found this and have already bought 3 since discovering it.
Heather D.
This stuff is my go-to balm for daytime, evening, any time really. It is super moisturizing, and smells absolutely amazing! You only need a little bit at a time, since it is kind of thick. Because I only need a small amount at a time, this small package has actually lasted me MONTHS. I would definitely repurchase and recommend to everyone - especially in the winter!
Ashley M.
I had really high expectations for this product. I was looking forward to getting a lip balm that I could wear at night and wake up with nice, smooth lips. I was highly disappointed. I put it on before bed and woke up with dry, peeling lips. I gave 2 stars because I like the packaging and how it tastes. Besides that, I don't plan on buying this product again.
AMY B.
I absolutely love this lip balm and refuse to not have at least one tube in my purse at all times. I've noticed there are other lip balms available by C.O. Bigelow? Are any as good as this one?