BY C.O. BIGELOW

We took everything you love about our Mentha Lip Shine and made it even better! Our Mentha Supreme 2X is packed with 2X the breath fresheners and 2X the moisturizers while still delivering 100% of the glossy shine that keeps your lips looking and feeling their best. see more...

• I love lip gloss but hate when it super sticky! is this sticky at...2 Answers
C.O. Bigelow Mentha Supreme 2X Lip Shine
  • "I love how this makes my lips feel. It gives my lips a glossy shine and the menthol in them makes your lips feel tingly. It is great for lips that are chapped in the cold weather or for just every day to give a pretty sheen to your lips." in 8 reviews
  • "This is a great product. This helps really when it comes to moisturizing your lips and keeping them super attractive & soft. " in 6 reviews
Amanda T.
Amherst, OH
Review for: Mentha more...
Love the original of this! This ones a bit thick for me, but the smell is the best
Keisha L.
Clintwood, VA
Review for: Mentha more...
I didn't like this. it made my lips feel sticky and had this odd residue on them
Nicky G.
Stellarton, NS
Review for: Mentha more...
Best Lip treatment I have ever used ! will definitely be repurchasing this every single time I run out.
it's great to use on its own or under any type of lipstick or gloss! I've used it under matte lipsticks and matte liquid lipsticks and it helps with them not drying up and cracking! would most definitely recommend this product!!
Kinza I.
Warren, Michigan
Review for: Mentha more...
OMG!! This is so freaking good, the minty smell and feel of this is just what my lips need to be hydrated instantly. It does feel super goopy and greasy on the lips but the smell is divine. Its really long wearing and it doesn't lose its shine after a while like most lip glosses
Makeupbybeckyxo
Review for: Mentha more...
Best thing in the whole world if you love minti stuff. i love use this everyday while I'm applying my face makeup then i take a bit of it off before i put my lip products on.
Sarosh I.
Lahore, Pakistan
Hadley W.
White Rock, BC
I love this glass. Perfectly sheer, shiny and not sticky work a delicious vanilla mint flavor. Awesome all year round.
Steph A.
Oak Creek, WI
I love lip gloss but hate when it super sticky! is this sticky at all?