BY C.O. BIGELOW

We took everything you love about our Mentha Lip Shine and made it even better! Our Mentha Supreme 2X is packed with 2X the breath fresheners and 2X the moisturizers while still delivering 100% of the glossy shine that keeps your lips looking and feeling their best. see more...

• I love lip gloss but hate when it super sticky! is this sticky at...2 Answers
Alicia D.
Wow, I forgot how much I used to love this product. It's amazing quality for the price. I would definitely get it again if I ever came across it!
victoria g.
Stockton, CA
I love the smell. You don't have to use a lot . It last longer than others do.i always have a lot of these one me. Can buy bath and body works
Natasha W.
Boise, ID
By far my favorite lip gloss ever. Minty and refreshing. I love that if I have chapped lips, it doesn't burn like other mentholated glosses do.
Meagen G.
Fort knox, KY
Review for: Mentha more...
Love the smell and taste! I do like the mental feel. but not how it has a thick lip gloss feel and gets your hair caught on your lips
Lana M.
Rayville, LA
Review for: Mentha more...
I really love this product. My lips always feel so dry and the menthol lip shine definitely moisturizes and makes them feel hydrated.
Becki J.
Las Vegas , NV
By far the most divine lipgloss out there. It's moisturizing and even has a nice little effect on your breath. I am never without it!
Ismah K.
Review for: Mentha more...
This delivers great shine, my only problem would be is that it doesn't last very long on the lips and I had reapply often
Valerie T.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Mentha more...
Mint lip balm is so wonderfully refreshing! I absolutely love the tingly feeling this lip balm gave me!
Felicity L.
Lubbock, TX
Review for: Mentha more...
Love the mint, made my throat hurt after each use. Not sure the science behind that but had to return.
Bethany H.
Review for: Mentha more...
Favorite gloss! Not too sticky, long lasting & I love that it freshens my breath every time I use it.
Steph A.
Oak Creek, WI
I love lip gloss but hate when it super sticky! is this sticky at all?