BY C.O. BIGELOW

We took everything you love about our Mentha Lip Shine and made it even better! Our Mentha Supreme 2X is packed with 2X the breath fresheners and 2X the moisturizers while still delivering 100% of the glossy shine that keeps your lips looking and feeling their best. see more...

• I love lip gloss but hate when it super sticky! is this sticky at...2 Answers
Jennifer A.
Woodbury, MN
Review for: Mentha
This is my absolute favorite lip product on the market. The packaging is a great size to fit in my pocket or purse. I've purchased this at Bath & Body Works for years now. It has a great minty scent and it makes my lips feel wonderful when applied. I've used a lot of lip products over the years, and nothing compares to how the C.O. Bigelow products make my lips feel.
Tina P.
Beloit, WI
Review for: Vanillamint
I bought this lip balm along with 2 others at Bath & Body Works during a buy 2 get 1 free sale. I love them all. They smell great, go on smooth, and last a long time. It's a great change up from my bland Chapstick.
I wanted to try them after watching a review on YouTube by Ali In Bloom.
These have been my favorite "spring find."
Dominique G.
Norfolk, VA
Review for: Mentha
One of my favorite lip glosses from bath and body works. I always get this one and the vanilla mint one because the menthol feel makes my lips softer. I love the shine and how long it lasts. I would say go for it if you want an out of this world shine with no glitter.
Alicia D.
Wow, I forgot how much I used to love this product. It's amazing quality for the price. I would definitely get it again if I ever came across it!
Becki J.
Las Vegas , NV
By far the most divine lipgloss out there. It's moisturizing and even has a nice little effect on your breath. I am never without it!
Angel P.
Review for: Vanillamint
I spend a lot of time outdoors and this is a product that comes in an easy to stash little tube and while it goes on slightly thick, it doesn't feel sticky and gross. The vanilla mint is sweet and tastes kind of like white Tic Tacs. It leaves my lips well-moisturized and fresh for hours, and the shine is healthy without looking goopy. A little goes a long way so use a light touch when applying. This is a phenomenal moisturizer for under long wearing lip products if you apply a small amount early in your makeup routine and let it soak in a bit.
Emily Ann G.
New Orleans
Review for: Spearmint
Spearmint is my favorite flavor of the Mentha lip glosses, but I have tried almost all of them. They are long lasting, but not sticky at all. They also help freshen your breath because of the minty smell. I recommend these to EVERYONE who enjoys lip gloss and wants to try something new! You will not be disappointed.
Bailey M.
Review for: Spearmint
This is one of my favorite lip products!!! It leaves my lips so soft and amazing!! Very minty!! It claims that it freshens your breath and I agree with that. Whenever I use it my mouth just feels fresher and cleaner. I like to add this on top of matte lipsticks, because as this wears throughout the day I am still left with full lip coverage. This is in my bag all the time. I will even use this if I think my breath needs some freshening half way through the day.
I recommend this to anyone who likes to have something on their lips constantly!
KeyOndra W.
Dorchester, MA
I first discovered this brand of lip gloss in Bath and Body works in 2007. 10 years later I am still a faithful customer!! I have not yet had a bad experience with any of the scents. The flavoring isn't to bad either. Of course one wouldn't think about the flavor when it comes to lip gloss out of all the things. But when you accidentally lick your lips and the flavor is a burst of minty freshness, you can't beat that!! Am I right? I particularly like this lip loss not only because of the taste and the shine but I also like the fact that it doesn't give that sticky texture on my lips. I hate when I get that sticky molasses feeling from a lip gloss. You definitely don't have to worry about that with this!
Leia L.
Quincy, IL
I have the vanilla mint variety of this and love it!! The packaging is so cute and I love this brand it moisturize sand the mint gives it a cooling kind of tingle. I would recommend to others!
Steph A.
Oak Creek, WI
I love lip gloss but hate when it super sticky! is this sticky at all?