Tati C.
Tati C.

Are these worth the price? By me they range from $8 to $12.
Mary Ann L.
Mary Ann L.
March 6, 2014, 10:43 p.m.
Yes, the Bigelow products are all great quality and the scent and taste of this product are beyond compare and the tube lasts for a long time.
Jasmin T.
Jasmin T.
Nov. 14, 2013, 11:10 a.m.
Worth every penny! I tend to stock up on their semi-annual sales or right now they are buy 2 get 1 free. In stores in Texas, they are 7.50 and I believe same price online.
Love M.
Love M.
Oct. 24, 2013, 1:55 p.m.
Definitely worth the price. You can get them on amazon for cheaper though...or at bath and body works during their seasonal sale.
Katie T.
Katie T.
Sept. 20, 2013, 12:22 p.m.
I have purchased a few over the years but always when they are on sale for like $2-3. I personally wouldn't buy them when they are at full price due to the quality.
Vanessa W.
Vanessa W.
July 22, 2013, 4:43 p.m.
Yes they are amazing. It gives your lip a tingling feeling while at the same time giving you an incredible shine.
Rylee W.
Rylee W.
May 26, 2013, 9:58 p.m.
I love them they taste great, cute color I think it's worth it!
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
May 21, 2013, 9:55 p.m.
I love these glosses! The moisturize your lips and give you great color. And they taste even better! The minty flavor freshens your breath!
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
May 16, 2013, 5:15 p.m.
These are absolutely worth the price. I would definitely recommend buying three at a time at Bath and Body Works when you can so you get the buy 2 get 1 free deal. These last so long and work better than anything else I've tried. The flavors are also really yummy and I like to use the mint after lunch to help cover the smell of whatever I've eaten. Rey really are great though!
Genah F.
Genah F.
April 15, 2013, 8:57 p.m.
Absolutely! A little goes a long way so they last long, and they work as a lip moisturizer as well as a gloss. Plus they usually have a deal where it's cheaper if you buy more than one at a time.
Jacque Y.
Jacque Y.
April 2, 2013, 12:28 p.m.
Yes these do the job of at least 3. Of the cheaper glosses /chapsticks you have in your purse.
Desiree J.
Desiree J.
March 22, 2013, 12:11 a.m.
I think they are on the pricey end however they do last long even if you use them everyday and when they have their semi annual sale you could get them for more than half off,. Gives you a reason to stock up cause they are excellent
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
March 4, 2013, 9:34 a.m.
I would say that they are worth the price since they always seem to be on sale where if you buy two you get the third free.

Join Now