Tati C.
Tati C.
Are these worth the price? By me they range from $8 to $12.
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
Punta Gorda, FL
4 weeks ago
Take advantage of coupons! I got a tube for free!
Mary Ann L.
Mary Ann L.
Shelbyville, IN
3 years, 7 months ago
Yes, the Bigelow products are all great quality and the scent and taste of this product are beyond compare and the tube lasts for a long time.
Jasmin T.
Jasmin T.
Fort Worth, TX
3 years, 11 months ago
Worth every penny! I tend to stock up on their semi-annual sales or right now they are buy 2 get 1 free. In stores in Texas, they are 7.50 and I believe same price online.
Love M.
Love M.
3 years, 12 months ago
Definitely worth the price. You can get them on amazon for cheaper though...or at bath and body works during their seasonal sale.
Katie T.
Katie T.
Minneapolis, MN
4 years, 1 month ago
I have purchased a few over the years but always when they are on sale for like $2-3. I personally wouldn't buy them when they are at full price due to the quality.
Vanessa W.
Vanessa W.
Horn Lake, MS
4 years, 3 months ago
Yes they are amazing. It gives your lip a tingling feeling while at the same time giving you an incredible shine.
Rylee W.
Rylee W.
4 years, 4 months ago
I love them they taste great, cute color I think it's worth it!
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Powell, OH
4 years, 5 months ago
I love these glosses! The moisturize your lips and give you great color. And they taste even better! The minty flavor freshens your breath!
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Tulsa, Ok
4 years, 5 months ago
These are absolutely worth the price. I would definitely recommend buying three at a time at Bath and Body Works when you can so you get the buy 2 get 1 free deal. These last so long and work better than anything else I've tried. The flavors are also really yummy and I like to use the mint after lunch to help cover the smell of whatever I've eaten. Rey really are great though!
Genah F.
Genah F.
Jackson, MS
4 years, 6 months ago
Absolutely! A little goes a long way so they last long, and they work as a lip moisturizer as well as a gloss. Plus they usually have a deal where it's cheaper if you buy more than one at a time.