BY C.O. BIGELOW #54 in Lip Stain

Our mint-infused lip treatment is now refreshed with shimmery color options! Delivers high-shine, a hint-of-tint and a super cooling sensation with the same great moisturizing formula you know and love! see more...

• That lipstick has glitter on it ?1 Answers
  • Who has used this before? Does this plump up the lips? Or does it...2 Answers
  • Does this keep your lips moisturized for a long time? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alexia G.
Vallejo, CA
Review for: C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Mint
I absolutely love this lip balm. The taste is great and feels refreshing on the lips because it is mint. It is of good value and I love the packaging. It moisturizes my lips very well and tints them slightly too. I keep repurchasing because this product is simply great
Samantha C.
Phoenixville, PA
I have the magenta mint shade and use it literally all day, every day. The menthol is so refreshing and is great for when you want to have fresher breath, and it has just the right amount of gloss to it. It's so easy that you can apply it confidently without a mirror.
Jocelyn C.
Victorville, CA
Review for: C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Mint
All of these mentha lip products are amazing! Absolutely exceeded my expectations! Have gone through so many tubes and won't stop. They leave your breathe minty fresh and also nice feeling on lips! Very nice and simple packaging, would honestly recommend to others!
Keri T.
Crystal, MN
Review for: C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Mint
Love these! The colors look more natural on than they do in the tube.. the smell is amazing. So minty and refreshing, claims to freshen breath too but i haven't noticed a significant change. This makes my lips really smooth and not at all dry after use.
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV
Review for: C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Mint
This is not one of my favorite lip products. I suffer from eczema and at times it gets on my lips. This product exacerbates any eczema flare-ups that I have. Even when I am not having a flare-up I feel that this product is very drying.
Ashley C.
Traphill, NC
Review for: C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Mint
I have a love hate relationship with this lip gloss. I love the sheer color and the mint smell but it doesn't stay on long. I have to apply it every 10 mins to keep my lip moisturized. I bought this item at bath and body works.
Larisse K.
Elizabeth, NJ
I do not know if you can tell but I have used a ton of this up. I have the pink mint color and it's so good. The minty feeling invigorates my lips and the gloss makes then look shiny. it's a tiny bit sticky but I like that
Review for: C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Mint
Got this gloss a few days ago and i love it. Know i now a few girls who don't love high shine but its gloss what do you expect. I keep it in my handbag all the time, very refreshing and I just love it so much.
Samantha H.
Morehead, KY
I love this stuff. My lips felt amazing after I put this on and it was just enough color to add a little extra. My lips felt hydrated and soft. I kept this in my purse until I used it all. So worth the money.
Megan M.
Honolulu , HI
I like the peppermint scent of this and it gives my lips a nice plump. This lip gloss has no pigment, but it is a nice shiny gloss. It is not sticky which is good. I wish that it came in pinky colors as well.
Jacqueline F.
Torrington,CT
Who has used this before? Does this plump up the lips? Or does it just give it a nice cool feeling?
Shaunna C.
Portland, OR
Does this keep your lips moisturized for a long time?
Bianelys G.
Jersey City, NJ
That lipstick has glitter on it ?