C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Balm Stick Formula No. 1129 No Shine Formula uploaded by Janisa Q.C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Balm Stick Formula No. 1129 No Shine Formula uploaded by Maddie S.

BY C.O. BIGELOW

Janisa Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This chapstick is must for me at work. Not only is it hydrating but it has a mint flavor that is refreshing. My only complaint is that this does go on thick and leave your lips a little sticky. That being said I only have to put it on once to have it hydrate my lips for the day.
Amanda G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love their salves that come in the tin and use them on my lips daily, so I thought I’d give their solid chap stick a try. While I still prefer the salve, I do like to carry this along for when I can’t use my fingers to apply it. It kept my lips soft and gave a minty cooling sensation that I love.
Maddie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my MUST for my purse essentials! It gives a nice light minty tingling feeling and leaves you feeling fresh. It helps my chapped lips and enhances my lips natural color.
Amber V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely LOVE this chapstick! It is seriously the best and I will never go back to anything else!
Malisa K.
New York
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorites! It’s refreshing and really sinks into your lips. So good I would buy again.
Charlotte D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this lip balm so much! It's hydrating and leaves lips so so soft. you can find it at Bath and Body Works for about $7.50. It has an amazing mint flavor. I highly recommend this lip balm.
Melissa A.
Rocky Mountain House, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip balm is a thick and white waxy/goopy lip balm that feels awful on the lips. It comes off way too thick as if it was left in the sun and then applied to your lips. It does not sink in and gathers in the corner of your mouth. The flavour is great-mint. It does not dry your lips out. But with how uncomfortably thick and messy it is on the lips, it is not worth it.