C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Balm Stick Formula No. 1129 No Shine Formula

by C.O. Bigelow

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Balm Stick Formula No. 1129 No Shine Formula!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I LOVE this lip balm so much! It's hydrating and leaves lips so so soft. you can find it at Bath and Body Works for about $7.50. It has an amazing mint flavor. I highly recommend this lip balm.” in 4 reviews
Spartanburg, SC
This is one of the best lip balm ever... it works great... I works like carmex without the nasty taste of carmex... I would recommend this product to anyone... it’s worth every bit of $7.50 I promise you
Fostoria
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
I wanted to love this chapstick but to be honest it’s not my favorite. It smells amazing and glides on so good but I personally feel like after I wear it my lips become more dry or irritated. Could just be preference but it didn’t work well for me.
Providence, UT
C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Balm Stick Formula No. 1129 No Shine Formula uploaded by Janisa Q.
This chapstick is must for me at work. Not only is it hydrating but it has a mint flavor that is refreshing. My only complaint is that this does go on thick and leave your lips a little sticky. That being said I only have to put it on once to have it hydrate my lips for the day.
Las Vegas, NV
I love their salves that come in the tin and use them on my lips daily, so I thought I’d give their solid chap stick a try. While I still prefer the salve, I do like to carry this along for when I can’t use my fingers to apply it. It kept my lips soft and gave a minty cooling sensation that I love.
C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Balm Stick Formula No. 1129 No Shine Formula uploaded by Maddie S.
This is my MUST for my purse essentials! It gives a nice light minty tingling feeling and leaves you feeling fresh. It helps my chapped lips and enhances my lips natural color.
Tahlequah , OK
C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Balm Stick Formula No. 1129 No Shine Formula uploaded by Sydney P.
My favorite lip balm.. Gotta have it! It’s around $7 dollars but I think it’s reasonable If you are looking for good quality. I’m definitely a fan and will be buying until they stop making it! you can pick it up at bath & body works and usually they have deals, buy 2 get 1 free!!! C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Balm Stick Formula No. 1129 No Shine Formula
Boise, ID
This is one of the most hydrating lip balms I have ever tried. I found it on a lip treatment hunt once when my lips were going through a chronically chapped time and I needed a deeply hydrating product. It really helps to provide hydration to my lips all day long and help heal chronic dryness. However, I do not enjoy the "no shine" formula since I normally only apply a lip balm to my lips and would like it to have a slight sheen.
Lincoln City, OR
This was like polish but except it was for my lips. The packaging was really on point and I wouldn’t improve much other than it can have a bit of a greasy feel to it but all things considered, I would buy it again.
This is a great scent for a winter balm and it’s definitely soothing. But I think the texture is a little soft, like if it’s even a little warm outside it kind of glops off the stick.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Good no shine lip balm. Even my boyfriend is a fan! Love how minty it is and is a great value. Only drawback is it’s hard to find in stores so you have to buy in bulk!