BY C.O. BIGELOW

Mentha Lip Balm soothes and shields lips with shea butter, leaving behind a smooth matte finish. Lips stay moist and protected while peppermint oil and cinnamon give breath long-lasting freshness. see more...

Natalie F.
East Rochester
My absolute favorite C.O. Bigelow mentha lip balm scent and flavor. Such a rich flavor, tingly and moisturizing. It plumps your lips and leaves them looking healthy and smelling great.
Jeanne P.
Canandaigua, NY
While I really like C.O. Bigelow products, I am not so much a fan of theCinnamint Flavor. It still works really well but I prefer other flavors! Good deal and would recommend.
Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY
I tried my friends one because I forgot my lip balm at home. It works well and kept my lips soft but personally, I am not a cinnamon person. It wasn't over powering but it did have more of a cinnamon than mint scent

Amazon