C.O. Bigelow Lemon Lip Balm uploaded by Brittany D.C.O. Bigelow Lemon Lip Balm uploaded by Candy S.

BY C.O. BIGELOW

Formulated with a high concentration of Lemon Oil and Extract, this addictive lip balm is packed with vitamins and minerals, providing a major dose of Vitamin C. 100% natural lemon flavor provides a tangy burst, while ultra-moisturizing Shea Butter nourishes and conditions lips. The creamy formula glides on smooth, leaving lips feeling soft and moisturized. see more...

C.O. Bigelow Lemon Lip Balm
  • "YASSSSS. This is one of the best items this company offers. I love this lip cream and I enjoy the stick form of this as well. It helped heal my chapped lips, had great flavor, felt soothing on the lips. It was about 7 bucks the last time I purchased. " in 6 reviews
  • "THIS STUFF IS AMAZING! Best lip balm ever. Very moisturizing and smooth, and the scent/taste is so pleasant (if you like lemon). I absolutely love it, will definitely repurchase after I am done with the one I currently own! " in 5 reviews
Ashley D.
I love this lip balm. I think it's more of a gloss, but it's not sticky. It can be sticky on your fingers when you apply it but the heat of your lips makes it smooth. It gives you a little shine, so it's great for something casual. It's a little on the pricy end, but bath and body works always has deals so I think it's worth it!
Cassie A.
I have used the stick version of this and I highly recommend it. Makes my lips smooth and it tastes great like lemonade! I got it buy 2 get 1 free from bath and body works, otherwise it can be pricey $5-$7 for a little lip balm. The only downside is that the moisture doesn't last long so you have to reapply often.
Ryan G.
Placentia, CA
Jocelyne F.
Las Vegas, NV
The C.O. Bigelow Lemon Lip Balm works wonders for sensitive lips. My lips had gotten to the fragile point of redness ,and whenever I would touch then it burned so much. Thank you to this balm my lips are healed completely!I definitely recommend this lip balm!
Karlie A.
I love this lip gloss! It makes my lips so soft and smooth and it's very easy to apply! It beyond met my expectations and I am a repeated user for sure! You can buy it at bath and body! I would recommend it to anyone with chapped or smooth lips.
Mia H.
Julie m.
San Antonio, TX
This is definitely one of my favorite balms to use. The scent is amazing and it moisturizes my lips just enough in the wintery dry weather. Definitely recommend
Jennifer V.
Jamaica, NY
This is a good lip balm with a nice lemon scent but not my favorite. I felt like no matter how much I put on it made my lips feel liked I caked it on.
Melissa J.
Love this lip balm. First love the tube package and it have a very nice lemon scent and flavor. Is great for dry lips.
tara r.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
more of a lip balm than lip gloss, but it smells so good and it adds a hint of shine while making my lips hydrated.