C.O. Bigelow Lemon Lip Balm uploaded by Candy S.C.O. Bigelow Lemon Lip Balm uploaded by Brittany D.

BY C.O. BIGELOW

Formulated with a high concentration of Lemon Oil and Extract, this addictive lip balm is packed with vitamins and minerals, providing a major dose of Vitamin C. 100% natural lemon flavor provides a tangy burst, while ultra-moisturizing Shea Butter nourishes and conditions lips. The creamy formula glides on smooth, leaving lips feeling soft and moisturized. see more...

Kari C.
I love C.O. Bigelow! I get it at Bath & Body works. The Rose Salve, Lip Balms and Medicated Hand Cream are some of my favorite products of all time. My husband uses a bunch of their shaving products and shower gels and loves all of them. What o love about their lip balms is they are made with natural ingredients and make my lips feel amazing....never sticky.
Ashley D.
I love this lip balm. I think it's more of a gloss, but it's not sticky. It can be sticky on your fingers when you apply it but the heat of your lips makes it smooth. It gives you a little shine, so it's great for something casual. It's a little on the pricy end, but bath and body works always has deals so I think it's worth it!
Cassie A.
I have used the stick version of this and I highly recommend it. Makes my lips smooth and it tastes great like lemonade! I got it buy 2 get 1 free from bath and body works, otherwise it can be pricey $5-$7 for a little lip balm. The only downside is that the moisture doesn't last long so you have to reapply often.
Jocelyne F.
Las Vegas, NV
The C.O. Bigelow Lemon Lip Balm works wonders for sensitive lips. My lips had gotten to the fragile point of redness ,and whenever I would touch then it burned so much. Thank you to this balm my lips are healed completely!I definitely recommend this lip balm!
Karlie A.
I love this lip gloss! It makes my lips so soft and smooth and it's very easy to apply! It beyond met my expectations and I am a repeated user for sure! You can buy it at bath and body! I would recommend it to anyone with chapped or smooth lips.
Ryan G.
La Jolla, CA
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING! Best lip balm ever. Very moisturizing and smooth, and the scent/taste is so pleasant (if you like lemon). I absolutely love it, will definitely repurchase after I am done with the one I currently own!
Melissa J.
Love this lip balm. First love the tube package and it have a very nice lemon scent and flavor. Is great for dry lips.
Kristen C.
Los Angeles, CA
When I was a kid my grandma went into bath and body for some new lotion and told me I could pick something small and I chose this. It's a nostalgic lippie for me. I loved this stuff so much. I loved he packaging and the way it felt to scratch it. I loved the applicator, I loved the smell and even the gate of this. I'm a huge fan of anything lemon so I was really excited to have this back in the day. I remember putting it on like 10x a day too, so it wear off fast, or maybe it just smells and tastes so good I couldn't help myself! 🍋
Janisa Q.
I have the balm version of this and I really like it. It goes on smooth and it isn’t sticky at all. I love the lemon scent, it smells fresh and sweet. My lips get dry and chapped very easily, especially in the winter months and I keep a CO Bigelow chapstick with me all the time. I get this one or the menthol version. I like the formula of this one better than the menthol.
Myra H.
Of the c.o. bigelow balms, this and the mentha varieties are my favorites. No matter how cracked or dry my lips are, this not only helps make them look softer and replenished, but they also feel like they've repaired. Some balms don't do that, but this one is nourishing without feeling like a film is sitting over the dryness. It's a little more expensive than some drugstore balms (I buy them around $8) but lasts longer than drugstore varieties that I've tried as well. The lemon scent isn't super sour or artificial smelling and it kind of has a sweetness about it that's really nice. If I could give this more than 5 stars, I would!