C.O. Bigelow Lemon Lip Balm uploaded by Candy S.C.O. Bigelow Lemon Lip Balm uploaded by Brittany D.

BY C.O. BIGELOW

Formulated with a high concentration of Lemon Oil and Extract, this addictive lip balm is packed with vitamins and minerals, providing a major dose of Vitamin C. 100% natural lemon flavor provides a tangy burst, while ultra-moisturizing Shea Butter nourishes and conditions lips. The creamy formula glides on smooth, leaving lips feeling soft and moisturized. see more...

Janisa Q.
I have the balm version of this and I really like it. It goes on smooth and it isn’t sticky at all. I love the lemon scent, it smells fresh and sweet. My lips get dry and chapped very easily, especially in the winter months and I keep a CO Bigelow chapstick with me all the time. I get this one or the menthol version. I like the formula of this one better than the menthol.
Desiree' S.
I haven’t had this one in a little while but I absolutely love it. Just like the others it’s a great value and wonderful product. It has a pleasant lemon smell and flavor that I love.
Dianne P.
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING!!!!! I love love love the taste, and it instantly creates a protective barrier on dry chapped lips and instantly soothes them. I ALWAYS keep one of these in my purse and in my backpack. Highly recommend if you like soft kissable lips.
Myra H.
Of the c.o. bigelow balms, this and the mentha varieties are my favorites. No matter how cracked or dry my lips are, this not only helps make them look softer and replenished, but they also feel like they've repaired. Some balms don't do that, but this one is nourishing without feeling like a film is sitting over the dryness. It's a little more expensive than some drugstore balms (I buy them around $8) but lasts longer than drugstore varieties that I've tried as well. The lemon scent isn't super sour or artificial smelling and it kind of has a sweetness about it that's really nice. If I could give this more than 5 stars, I would!
Kristen C.
Fullerton, CA
When I was a kid my grandma went into bath and body for some new lotion and told me I could pick something small and I chose this. It's a nostalgic lippie for me. I loved this stuff so much. I loved he packaging and the way it felt to scratch it. I loved the applicator, I loved the smell and even the gate of this. I'm a huge fan of anything lemon so I was really excited to have this back in the day. I remember putting it on like 10x a day too, so it wear off fast, or maybe it just smells and tastes so good I couldn't help myself! 🍋
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
It's moisturizing, has nice shine, and tastes and smells delicious. I got it from bath and body works for about $7 and I feel it was worth it. It smells like a lemony dessert. The package makes it easy to apply straight from the tube. Unfortunately I didn't get to enjoy the whole tube because one of my ferrets stole it from my purse and ran away to hide it.
Brittany D.
Grand Cane, LA
This is my absolute favorite lip balm. It's one I actually keep tabs on and not let go through the washer! It goes on smooth, tastes and smells wonderful, and makes my lips silky smooth. I'll definitely buy this every time I run out!
Candy S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I absolutely LOVE this lip balm! I mean seriously, who doesn't love the rich moisturizing texture of C.O. Bigelow's Lip Balms? This one tastes and smells like they literally liquefied the most delicious lemon bar ever and somehow made it into this lippie treat! It is on the thick side, sticky IF you apply too much product! This is perfect for any time of year but a special holiday favorite as I can only find it in stores around this time.
Kari C.
I love C.O. Bigelow! I get it at Bath & Body works. The Rose Salve, Lip Balms and Medicated Hand Cream are some of my favorite products of all time. My husband uses a bunch of their shaving products and shower gels and loves all of them. What o love about their lip balms is they are made with natural ingredients and make my lips feel amazing....never sticky.
Ashley D.
I love this lip balm. I think it's more of a gloss, but it's not sticky. It can be sticky on your fingers when you apply it but the heat of your lips makes it smooth. It gives you a little shine, so it's great for something casual. It's a little on the pricy end, but bath and body works always has deals so I think it's worth it!