C.O. Bigelow Lemon Balm Body Creme
C.O. Bigelow Lemon Balm Body Creme
By C.O. Bigelow
Liz M.
Bronx, NY

Does the lemon scent stay on your skin for long??

Jamie N.
Jamie N.
Columbus, OH
4 years, 11 months ago
I think it stays on for a few hours depending on what you are wearing. If I have pants on, I can smell it long through the day, but with shorts I think the smell fades after 2 hours or so.
Quynh T.
Quynh T.
Saint Louis, MO
4 years, 11 months ago
Yes it actually does, and it boosts up my mood when I smell it lingering on my skin and clothes