BY C.O. BIGELOW

Buy C.O. Bigelow Perfume Essential Oils - These are high quality, steam distilled pure extracts of plants, sourced from all over the world. They are not oily in nature, but volatile, having a great ability to diffuse and evaporate in to the surrounding air. It is the true connoisseur of beauty products that finds infinite uses from Essential Oils and will always incorporate them into their routines and into their homes. The more one becomes familiar with the oils, the more indispensable they bec see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Tina D.
Danville, NH
I love my essential oils! Bigelow peppermint oil is a staple in my medicine cabinet and when my migraines hit, I grab and go! because with this oil, all I need is dabs on my temples and below my nose so I can breathe it in. and I'm feeling much better!
Shelby S.
Milwaukee, WI
I can't get enough of this peppermint oil specially for migraines and headaches it definitely is a good reliever. Also helps you be a little bit more perky and awake
Kashie  K.
Great to put in soap, conditioner, shampoo. I add it to many things, the smell is so refreshing:) they make a great lip gloss too that's sold in bath & body works
Chelsea W.
Irvine, CA
Peppermint is my favorite essential oil. I use it when I want a little pick me up. I also love it around Christmas time.
Danielle J.
Dayton, OH
I just used this peppermint oil to make homemade bath bombs. They turned out really well and you can definitely smell the peppermint!
Dakota  L.
Calgary, AB
Love putting this in my vaporizer as well as adding a little flavor to my coffee in the morning. Peppermint essential oil is really helpful in waking you up in the morning and it has a lovely refreshing smell.