C.O. Bigelow Essential Oil - Lemon 10ml/0.33oz uploaded by Natalie W.

C.O. Bigelow Essential Oil - Lemon 10ml/0.33oz

Buy C.O. Bigelow Perfume Essential Oils - These are high quality, steam distilled pure extracts of plants, sourced from all over the world. They are not oily in nature, but volatile, having a great ability to diffuse and evaporate in to the surrounding air. It is the true connoisseur of beauty products that finds infinite uses from Essential Oils and will always incorporate them into their routines and into their homes. The more one becomes familiar with the oils, the more indispensable they bec see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Heidi H.
New Oxford, PA
I use many different scents of the Bigelow essential oils. I make my own soaps, & lotions, these give scent to our soaps. I use essential oils for my migraines & achy muscles. There are always a use for nature to hell with our needs. We often tend to forget the true healing powers of nature. Lemons & lemongrass are a wonderful smell.
Elizabeth S.
San Francisco, CA
I am absolutely obsessed with their Lavender & Mint essential oil. It is an amazing combination of scents and absolutely irresistible!
Jackie H.
Ansonia, CT
I love using this scent in my
Oil diffuser. It makes my whole house smell amazing and brings such calming moods to the atmosphere!
Kayleen  T.
Watertown, WI
I've just started with essential oils and I really like this one. I haven't tried mixing different oils yet but I plan to soon.
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
Great in a diffuser or to make your own kitchen cleaner. Only negative is this is not ingestible like other brands
somer c.
I put this in my diffuser and absolutely love the lemon scent, i have also added it to my baths mixed with rosemary
Karina L.
Riverside, CA
My mom uses this all the time and I love the smell and how it gives such a relaxing vibe. I need to get my own!
Danielle M.
Rosedale, MD
This is my favorite lemon oil. The smell reminds me of lemon cake and I use it in my homemade perfume
Nicole J.
Essential oils are such a good thing to learn to work with and this one has amazing properties.
Christin S.
I love lemon essential oil. I put it in a diffuser to make the air smell citrusy and bright!