BY C.O. BIGELOW

Buy C.O. Bigelow Perfume Essential Oils - These are high quality, steam distilled pure extracts of plants, sourced from all over the world. They are not oily in nature, but volatile, having a great ability to diffuse and evaporate in to the surrounding air. It is the true connoisseur of beauty products that finds infinite uses from Essential Oils and will always incorporate them into their routines and into their homes. The more one becomes familiar with the oils, the more indispensable they bec see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Tina D.
Danville, NH
I love my essential oils and this lavendar has been a Go To oil for myself and my kids at bedtime! We love the calming smell. my kids actually beg to diffuse it at night.
Emily T.
Portland, OR
Great quality essential oils and packaging that looks nice in the medicine chest or vanity. The lavender scent is pleasant and calming. I like to add to bath water or put a drop or two on a pillowcase for better sleep.
Amy C.
Woodbridge, VA
C.O. Bigelow is a fine brand, and I have used various products made by them in the past. It is great that they make a lavender essential oil. Lavender is so awesome!
Diana N.
Newark , De
Love love love this lavender oil, so refreshing and therapeutic. Great after a long day at work. I would so recommend this to everyone even kids.
mallen b.
ABILENE, TX
C.o. bit slow is one of my fave companies. I love their stuff and this oil is no exception. It works amazingly.
Kayla M.
Linden, NC
This product helps me fall asleep at night. Just a few drops and I am almost sound asleep.
Christina W.
Love lavender essential oil in my diffuser to help me get to sleep at night!
Olivia S.
ajax, Ontario
This lavender essential oil smells so good and comes with a dropper thingy! overall I would rate this an 80% to 100%