BY C.O. BIGELOW

Buy C.O. Bigelow Perfume Essential Oils - These are high quality, steam distilled pure extracts of plants, sourced from all over the world. They are not oily in nature, but volatile, having a great ability to diffuse and evaporate in to the surrounding air. It is the true connoisseur of beauty products that finds infinite uses from Essential Oils and will always incorporate them into their routines and into their homes. The more one becomes familiar with the oils, the more indispensable they bec see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Chelsea S.
Robesonia, PA
Love essential oils. This one is amazing. The only downfall to essential oils is that a lot of people aren't willing to do the research to know what they're capable of.
Justine S.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is one of my favorite brands of essential oils. They smell just like the name of it. Some off brands have an awful smell but these smell great.
Alana J.
Jamaica, NY
Love this oil! It can help you grow your eye lashes or eyebrows! Works great! And it's affordable.
Haley G.
I love essential oils, and particularly with fir needle, it has so many health benefits by just using it regularly. Essential oils can be pricey, but the benefit outdoes the price! For achey muscles, antiseptic, even helps detox the body, or speed up metabolism. Even just as a scent, it smells wonderfully and is very potent. It is definitely something I keep in my medicine cabinet at home.
Sahori G.
México
My favorite product of the week. Healthy apart makes your eyelashes grow #influenster.
Kayla S.
Portage, IN
Is this worth it?! I tried a couple oils and it has never done me well
Bethany F.
Martinsburg, WV
Wellness Guru Expert
What exactly do you do with this, like how is it applied and also what does it smell like because some essential oils are really strong!
Luna H.
How is this used? Do I apply it?
Jenna F.
Bellefontaine, OH
What does this smell like? I love using essential oils in my diffuser but I haven't seen this one before. If it smells like Christmas trees I'll have to pick one up haha
brandy g.
Placerville, CA
What is a good use for this oil?