BY C.O. BIGELOW

Buy C.O. Bigelow Perfume Essential Oils - These are high quality, steam distilled pure extracts of plants, sourced from all over the world. They are not oily in nature, but volatile, having a great ability to diffuse and evaporate in to the surrounding air. It is the true connoisseur of beauty products that finds infinite uses from Essential Oils and will always incorporate them into their routines and into their homes. The more one becomes familiar with the oils, the more indispensable they bec see more...

• How well does this actually work?2 Answers
  • Can this be used in my hair and should I mix it first wit...1 Answers
Amber G.
Knoxville, IA
First I have to say that an essential oil should never be put in plastic as essential oils pull toxins from the plastic. That being said eucalyptus essential oil is fantastic it opens up my sinuses and helps chest congestion.
Jamie  R.
Seguin, Tx
Have always loved oils. This eucalyptus oil is very powerful. You get what you pay for. It is wonderful for sinus yes but I find it helps my moods too. I put some in the melted wax of a candle that I'm burning and it works really well. Works well in a hot bath. Calming and soothing
Rosa E.
This oil is great for bad headaches. I work with kids and I could get bad headaches. I use one drop on my temples and all the pain goes away.
Angela W.
Casa Rio, Saskatchewan
I love is, I used in the humidifier when my kids are sick, works way better than Vicks liquid for them and less expensive.
octavia m.
caledonia, Ontario
Good oil, we use this at home if anyone is feeling tired , congested or under the weather. easy to find.
Ashley M.
Lubbock, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How well does this actually work?
A. Denise W.
Inglewood, CA
Can this be used in my hair and should I mix it first with water or some other oils?