BY C.O. BIGELOW

Buy C.O. Bigelow Perfume Essential Oils - These are high quality, steam distilled pure extracts of plants, sourced from all over the world. They are not oily in nature, but volatile, having a great ability to diffuse and evaporate in to the surrounding air. It is the true connoisseur of beauty products that finds infinite uses from Essential Oils and will always incorporate them into their routines and into their homes. The more one becomes familiar with the oils, the more indispensable they bec see more...

Deb Q.
sonoma, ca
We have a couple scents. I put them on the children's stuffed animals so they smell yummy. My favorite is chocolate but this one is my second.
Brittney M.
Putting essential oils in an air humidifier make the house smell amazing! i love the auromatheropy that you get out of any essential oils
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Essiential oils are very good for us yet people are unaware!!! I get these all time for myself and others
Christina W.
Love using essential oils in my diffuser. Cinnamon especially is great for making a room smell cozy!
jameson M.
Saint Paul, MN
I like this brand a lot. We use this when we get stuffy noses or boated stomachs.
jameson M.
Saint Paul, MN
I haven't yet, but has anyone used this with candle making?
Monique P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can anyone tell me where I can find this product?
Stacy C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Are these therapeutic grade essential oils?