BY C.O. BIGELOW

Refreshing, adventurous and clean. Elixir Blue blends watery marine notes, lavender and rosemary with hints of clean white musk and woody undertones. This aromatic, rich-lathering Hair and Body Wash is a 2-in-1 cleanser, making for a highly efficient shower regimen to effectively cleanse both hair and body. see more...

C.O. Bigelow Elixir Blue
  • "The product smells great but doesn't leave you feeling clean or refreshed." in 2 reviews
  • "The blue elixir is a fresh scent the lather is good for hair and body." in 1 review
Amanda D.
Denville, NJ
My husband loves this product, along with the cologne that comes in this scent. Together, they work very well and are noticeable but not too strong. He uses it daily and often gets compliments on the smell. We usually get it at Bath and Body works when they have deal where we can bundle the 2 products.
Angelica S.
Not the best. The smell goes away very quickly after washing your body. It's great though.
Amanda  W.
Smells amazing!! All the guys in my family love this product! Definitely a good guy product!
Katy  H.
Chelmsford, MA
Smells amazing. Best men's scent washes nice doesn't leave filmy residue but doesn't leave your skin overly dry either.
Cristina K.
Cumberland , RI
I bought this for my husband and it has the most amazing scent. I love how good my man smells when he gets out of the shower!
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
I I enjoy this stuff my hubs use it all the time. It smells great And really does the trick to make sure your clean
This product worked well, and the smell lasted a long time! It seemed to dry out skin after using frequently, more so than other body washes
Monica S.
My husband has used this product for years. Ever since I started working at B & B W I have bought this for him. I think the scent is very sexy!
Audra T.
Oklahoma City, OK
My fiancé loves this scent and the 2-in-1 aspect of course! The blue elixir is a fresh scent the lather is good for hair and body.
Joelie T.
Loganville, GA
Quite like bath and body work products. They have quality products and amazing smells. This one is a more clean soapy smell. It has been known to not last that long on the scent spectrum.