C.O. Bigelow C.o.bigelow Mentha Foot Tingling Foot Cream 1418, (4 Oz) uploaded by Jeanna B.

BY C.O. BIGELOW

Mentha Tingling Foot Cream is a super-infused daily foot treatment that provides moisture and comfort for tired, abused feet. The ultra-minty formula blends aloe and peppermint to cool feet and check foot odor, creating the ultimate foot cream. How to use: Massage onto clean, dry feet until fully absorbed. Brand: C.O. BIGELOW. Style Name: C.O. Bigelow Mentha Tingling Foot Cream. Style Number: 896764. see more...

Janet C.
1,115 reviews
Awesome relief! I recently used it again after a wedding, long night of partying. It immediately cooled and calmed my blistered, red and swollen feet. I also put some on my husband's feet and he also got relief.
courtney h.
renton, WA
This is another win for me in the mentha line of C.o.bigelow's products! I bought this as a gift for my husband and he raved about it so I tried it too.Love it! It smells amazing and absorbs super fast without feeling sticky or greasy.We love the cooling sensation that really lasts.Excellent product!
Amani N.
This foot lotions smells absolutely amazibg it makes my feet feel as tho i just left the spa. They feel so smooth and smell so fresh. The mint tingles and i love it.
Jeanna B.
Long Beach, WA
This foot cream is the best I have ever used! I love the peppermint scent and it doesn't leave a sticky residue. It completely absorbs into your skin! The entire mentha line is delicious!
Lillian E.
Laporte, MN
Great for foot rubs, really like the strong menthol smell. Also relieving for sunburns and posion ivy.