C.O. Bigelow Bath & Body Works Original No. 502 Mentha Lip Shine Shade Clear Peppermint Oil 2% Sealed uploaded by Erin N.C.O. Bigelow Bath & Body Works Original No. 502 Mentha Lip Shine Shade Clear Peppermint Oil 2% Sealed uploaded by Desiree' S.

BY C.O. BIGELOW

• How long does this product usually last for everyone else?6 Answers
  • "Love love love! I keep this in my purse along with gum to make sure my breath is always fresh after eating. Super moisturizing, minty fresh and has a nice shine!" in 4 reviews
  • "Great for chapped lips and dry weather! Smells amazing and always makes my dry lips feel so much better." in 3 reviews
  • "Only a little bit goes a long way too" in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend it, even at this price point." in 1 review
  • "I absolutely love this line of lip gloss because it is efficient (a small amount goes a long way), smells great, tastes great, and leaves my lips feeling soft and healthy." in 1 review
Maggie B.
I absolutely love this line of lip gloss because it is efficient (a small amount goes a long way), smells great, tastes great, and leaves my lips feeling soft and healthy. Because I have incredibly sensitive skin around my mouth, I am limited in the types of lip products that I can use. CO Bigelow has been my go-to for almost a decade. It is my absolute favorite!
Kylee S.
Fridley, MN
I usually hate lip glosses, I wear chap stick all the time. But this lip gloss is not like others. It's a minty, and tingles your lips while providing moisture and shine! It comes in many colors and they will suit any skin color!
Sydny R.
Bowerston, OH
I love this lipgloss in the fall and winter time. The mint smell and flavor gives me a fresh feeling all while protecting my lips from the cold dry air. I use this product every year. I recommend this lipgloss
Camille C.
Amazing product. One of my absolute favorites. I have a 4 pack collection that I use quite frequently, this and the vanilla mint are wonderful. I highly recommend it, even at this price point. It's long-lasting and very fragrant.
Sherice H.
Forestville
OMG, one of my all time favorites. It has a wonderful smell, taste and the fact you don't need a lot to get the shine your looking for is great. I purchase at least four of these every time I go to bath and body works.
Stacy H.
Philadelphia, PA
I just tried this for the first time. It is pretty minty smelling but I like it! It gives a cooling tingling sensation on your lips when you put it on. It comes in a cute greenish tube. I would definitely buy this again.
Hazelle A.
Vallejo, CA
This stuff always gives my life's a cooling sensation when I apply it. I usually always move on to the next product but I cleaned this tube out empty, definitely would purchase again!
radiate s.
This is an old favorite! Love the sent, super moisturizing and lasts a long Time on the lips! Standard squeeze tube packaging which I love and the price isn't bad!
Maranda F.
Rawlings, MD
Anna M.
Waco, TX
This stuff last forever first of all. It is made with natural peppermint and is actually pretty amazing. I loved it. It reminded me of Christmas time.
Sabrina F.
Levelland, TX
How long does this product usually last for everyone else?