C.O. Bigelow Bath & Body Works Original No. 502 Mentha Lip Shine Shade Clear Peppermint Oil 2% Sealed uploaded by Desiree' S.

BY C.O. BIGELOW

• How long does this product usually last for everyone else?6 Answers
  • "Only a little bit goes a long way too" in 1 review
  • "I absolutely love this line of lip gloss because it is efficient (a small amount goes a long way), smells great, tastes great, and leaves my lips feeling soft and healthy." in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend it, even at this price point." in 1 review
Camille C.
Amazing product. One of my absolute favorites. I have a 4 pack collection that I use quite frequently, this and the vanilla mint are wonderful. I highly recommend it, even at this price point. It's long-lasting and very fragrant.
Sherice H.
Forestville
OMG, one of my all time favorites. It has a wonderful smell, taste and the fact you don't need a lot to get the shine your looking for is great. I purchase at least four of these every time I go to bath and body works.
Hazelle A.
Vallejo, CA
This stuff always gives my life's a cooling sensation when I apply it. I usually always move on to the next product but I cleaned this tube out empty, definitely would purchase again!
radiate s.
This is an old favorite! Love the sent, super moisturizing and lasts a long Time on the lips! Standard squeeze tube packaging which I love and the price isn't bad!
Maranda F.
Rawlings, MD
Love love love! I keep this in my purse along with gum to make sure my breath is always fresh after eating. Super moisturizing, minty fresh and has a nice shine!
Anna M.
Waco, TX
This stuff last forever first of all. It is made with natural peppermint and is actually pretty amazing. I loved it. It reminded me of Christmas time.
Loni F.
On of my favs. Not only does the gloss last a while, it also helps keep your mouth area smelling fresh! Great to apply right after lunch break!
Kayla C.
Warren, PA
My favorite menthol glosses! I love the shine and it's very easy to apply and use. It's a pleasurable minty and tingly sensation!
Lacey  G.
Niagara Falls, NY
One of my favorite lip glosses ever. Looks great on, plus smells and tastes great haha. Only a little bit goes a long way too
Kami Y.
Decatur, GA
This is the best lipgooss ever!! Its high but so worth it! And it shines absolutely beautiful! I wish I had some now. Lol
Sabrina F.
Levelland, TX
How long does this product usually last for everyone else?